QUITTING! H: Rares, C$ // W: Art

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: QUITTING! H: Rares, W: Art

Postby 1800sunshinez » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:51 am

Bump
1800sunshinez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Moondew42 wrote:
Check the next post for info on free pets!

I joined Chicken Smoothie about three years ago, and I've at last decided that it's no longer for me. I've had a great time on this site and I'm a bit sad to go, but I've already made up my mind and everything is in order for my departure. But now I have to find new homes for my pets!

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 2
C$36

I am looking to trade these pets for art of my characters. Prices will be decided upon on an individual basis. This means that if you are interested in drawing any of my characters in exchange for art, please leave a post with
1. some examples of your art
2. what kinds of art you are willing to do
3. which character(s) of mine you are interested in drawing
4. and a base price you are charging.

If I am interested, I will PM you about purchasing and we can negotiate details further. Please understand that I am seeking art of a particular quality for my more rare pets. I may not be the most knowledgeable on pet values, but I will try to be as fair as possible. So let's try to work with each other as best as possible to reach an agreement on payment beforehand! I will set the pets aside while you work and send them over when the artwork is finished.

Edit- I'm now also selling rare pets for C$!!

Theses are the characters of which I am seeking art!
Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:08 am

Moondew42 wrote:

I joined Chicken Smoothie about three years ago, and I've at last decided that it's no longer for me. I've had a great time on this site and I'm a bit sad to go, but I've already made up my mind and everything is in order for my departure. But now I have to find new homes for my pets!

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 1
C$36

I am looking to trade these pets for art of my characters. Prices will be decided upon on an individual basis. This means that if you are interested in drawing any of my characters in exchange for art, please leave a post with

If I am interested, I will PM you about purchasing and we can negotiate details further. Please understand that I am seeking art of a particular quality for my more rare pets. I may not be the most knowledgeable on pet values, but I will try to be as fair as possible. So let's try to work with each other as best as possible to reach an agreement on payment beforehand! I will set the pets aside while you work and send them over when the artwork is finished.

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Moondew42 wrote:

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 1
C$38

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:56 am

Moondew42 wrote:

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 1
C$38

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Moondew42 wrote:

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 1
C$110

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:34 am

Hello! I can offer you some art for some of your rares!~ examples are here (these are my best examples as of right now): Image
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUITTING! H: Rares, Easter stuff, C$ W: Art

Postby Moondew42 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:21 am

Moondew42 wrote:

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 152
Very Rares- 3
C$120

Easter Eggs- 78
And some animal eggs!

I am looking to trade these for art of my characters. Prices will be decided upon on an individual basis. This means that if you are interested in drawing any of my characters in exchange for art, please leave a post with

Last edited by Moondew42 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me