★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Hello stranger! Welcome to my new and improved art shop. I am a pretty exprerienced artist, and am self taught. When I was young I didn't like my art and completley gave up, but then I made friends with a person who was a great artist. She inspired me to be like her, and I strived to improve my art style. For more than a year I have been practicing my digital art and creating and drawing original characters. I decided to open this art shop for people to buy my art and to give myself something to do. Please, enjoy my art shop and feel feee to purchase something! I also have a work shop here where you can get free art and help me improve!

Open/Closed
The art shop is currently closed as I am making new examples that better show my artistic skills.!

x
x
x
News/Updates
We now have a new transparent background option! A pixel art option is coming soon. A badge option is coming soon. I am creating new examples to better show my art skills as the current examples are a bit lazy and not to eye pleasing, so I'm making new ones! My shop was I'll open when I finish.

♥ (you are here) ♥ prices/examplesrules/can & cant'sform/ordersQ/Atip jar/archive/more examples
Last edited by skye, on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 am, edited 18 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Here will be all the kinds of art and their prices, so that you can buy something from me! Warning! I often put more effort into the drawings than I do in this examples! Do look in the archive at some commissions I have finished for more examples before leaving the art shop! Also make sure you read right down to the bottom for alternate payments that apply to them all, and deals that apply to them all, as well as extra things you can buy to go with it.

Messy Sketch
this is a messy and easy sketch. It can come with messy sketch backgrounds, please state if you want a background! Please select one payment below if you want a messy sketch.
Messy sketches cost:
♥ 1 common
♥ 1 C$

Clean Sketch
this is the messy sketch with a bit of a clean up. It can come with clean backgrounds, please state if you want one! Please select one of the payments below if you want a clean sketch. Sometimes I may include "scribble shading" but this is my choice.
Clean sketches cost:
♥ 4 uncommons
♥ 5 C$
♥ 1 rare
♥ 10 commons

Clean Sketch with Shading
this is the clean sketch with very nice shading! It can come with a clean shaded background, please state if you want one! Please select a payment below if you want a clean shaded sketch!
Clean shaded sketch cost:
♥ 1 rare + 1 common
♥ 7 C$
♥ 6 uncommon

Lineart
this just simply the lines, neatly done. Most lineart will be slightly more detailed than this, I didn't do a very good job on this example. It can come with a lined background, please state if you want it! Please select a payment below if you want a lineart commission.
Lineart cost:
♥ 2 rares
♥ 10 C$

Fully coloured
this is a fully coloured version of the lineart. It comes with a simple background like the example for free, and it MUST have a background! If you would like a scenery background it will cost extra. Read to the bottom for the extra price for the scenery backgrounds. Please select a payment below if you want a fully coloured commision.
Fully coloured cost
♥ 4-5 rares
♥ 15 C$

Simple shaded and coloured
this is coloured and shaded simply. It comes with a simple background like the example for free, and it MUST have a background! If you would like a scenery background it will cost extra. Read to the bottom for the extra price for scenery backgrounds. Please select a payment below if you want a simply shaded and coloured commision.
Simple shaded and coloured cost:
♥ 4 2010 and older rares
♥ 2 VR
♥ 1 2016 and older store pet
♥ 20 C$

Fully shaded and coloured
this is the best my artwork gets! this example is semi lazy and it was quite hard to shaded my character because she's completely white, so yours will turn out better! It comes with a simple background in the example for free, and it MUST have a background! If you would like a scenery background it will cost extra. Read to the bottom for the extra price for scenery backgrounds. Please select a payment below if you want a fully shaded and coloured commission!
Fully coloured and shaded cost:
♥ 30 rares from any year
♥ 10 rares from 2010 and older
♥ 5 VR
♥ Three store pet's from 2016 and older
♥ 30 C$

Extra backgrounds
I can do very nice complex backgrounds with scenery, such as a city or a forest of the inside of a cave or the inside of a home. I do these for free with some commissions as stated in each of the commissions above, but some of them I stated it would cost extra, because backgrounds aren't easy! You can choose one of the following payments as extra;
♥ 10 C$
♥ 2 rares 2012 and older
♥ 1 VR

Chibi

chibi is a second art style I can do! Here's all the chibi prices

Messy Chibi
this is a messily coloured chibi that may be missing some details when drawn. It's simple and messy and can come with a messily done background, please state if you want one! Please select a payment below if you want a messy chibi
messy chibi cost:
♥ 1 rare
♥ 5 C$

Regular chibi
this is just a normal chibi with proper detail and no shading. It can come with any pattern background. Please select payment below if you want a chibi.
Chibi cost:
♥ 2 2011 and under rares
♥ one VR 2016 and under
♥ 20 C$
♥ 7 recent rares

Shaded Chibi
this is shaded to look shiny and cute. It can come with any pattern background. Please select a payment below if you want a shaded chibi!
Shaded Chibi cost:
♥ 25 C$
♥ 12 recent rares
♥ two VR 2016 and under
♥ 4 2011 and under rares

Icon's buttons and banners
I figured out how to do this, so you can buy them from me! I can put my art on banners, buttons and icons for you!

Icon
an icon you could use for any site! this can come with the chibi art style and cannot come with a character and detailed backgrounds. If you want I can also do detailed scenery for one. Please select a payment below if you want an icon.
Icon cost:
♥ 30 rares from any year
♥ 10 rares from 2011 and under
♥ 40 C$
♥ 5 VR
♥ 4 store pets from 2016 and under

Wood banner
this banner can be used for banner advertisements, or titles, or really anything you want. I can feature up to three characters for NO extra cost. You can tell me what you want written on the board and I'll do it! Please select a payment below if you want a wood banner.
Wood banner cost:
♥ 10 C$
♥ 3 2015 and under rares
♥ 1 VR
♥ 1 store pet
♥ 1 2010 and under rare

Regular banner
This is a regular banner, it can be short like the example or longer, I can make the banner longer. You can use it for the same things as the wood banner. You must have two characters and if you pay an extra rare or 3 C$ you can have three. Please select a payment below if you want a regular banner
Regular banner cost:
♥ 9 C$
♥ 2 2015 and under rares
♥ 1 VR
♥ 1 store pet
♥ 1 2011 and under rare

Stamp
This was going to be a button but it looks like a stamp so yeah. You can get mini characters and any writing and links on your stamp! If you ordering a stamp and want it to link to something please inlude the link in the other part of the form. Let me know if you want a pixelated one or a regular one! Please select a payment below if you want a stamp.
Stamp cost:
♥ 4 VR
♥ 3 store pets from 2016 and under
♥ 7 rares from any year
♥ 3 rares from 2011 and under
♥ 15 C$

Other/Extra costs and deals

If you want more than one character in the image you need to add extra to your cost, it's your choice how much, but I don't enjoy doing more than one character in an image so convince me with you cost!

If you want to, you can pay me an advent list and get two commisions of any kind, and the lists will cover all of the extra costs and all that, and if you pay with a September list you may have three commissions of any kind and the extra costs are all covered, you can pay with a main list pet below the gap and you can have five commissions of any kind with all extra costs covered, you get the drill, and you can pay with a main list above the gap and get 6 commissions of any kind, maybe seven if I'm not too busy. I hope this makes sense!

You can get a transparent background for an extra uncommon or 3 C$!

Fullbodys, headshots and busts all cost the same, please specify what you want. If you don't I'll pick <3 Which is also fine!

When you receive your art you will get it full sized, but if you want it re-sized to fit somewhere or to just be smaller you can pay 1 rare or 2 C$ and I'll resize it to your liking!

welcome ♥ (you are here) ♥ rules/can & cant'sform/ordersQ/Atip jar/archive/more examples
Last edited by skye, on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 am, edited 20 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Everything needs rules, and I have some rules. Please read them and pay attention!

Rules

1: please only ask for one commision at a time! I will not take several at once from one person

2: regarding crediting, I must be credited by a link to my CS account, and you must specifically say that the character belongs to you and that the art belongs to me. You may post it on any website but deviantart. Toy.house, sta.sh and other websites are okay.

3: I do not do entry art!

4: Please do not message or harrass me at all about commissions. If it appears that I have forgotten and it has been over two weeks there is an acception, but other than that, DON'T

5: If you are not satisfied with your art, you will get 75% of your money/pets back. It needs to be a good reason, such as me getting the design horribly wrong or I draw specifically what you asked me not to. "I don't like your art style" is not a good excuse because I have plenty of examples and you shouldn't have ordered if you didn't like my art style

Can & Cant do

I'm going to list what I can and cannot do when it comes to drawing!

To begin with, I will have a go at anything! How does one improve at drawing something when they do not try? I'm going to list things I'm good at and things I'm not good at.

Things I'm good at wrote:All canines
All felines
Reptiles
Hybrids
Anthro

Things I'm not so good at wrote:Horses
Humans
Any anime characters

welcomeprices/examples ♥ (you are here) ♥ form/slotsQ/Atip jar/archive/more examples
Last edited by skye, on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kind if commision:[/b] (what commision are you ordering?)
[b]Background:[/b] (Would you like a coloured background or a scenery background? What colour do you what? What scenery?)
[b]Payment:[/b] (State how much you are paying for each thing and what you are paying for as well as the total cost)
[b]Commision:[/b] (state what you want me to draw)
[b]Character refrence, name and breif personality:[/b] (I need an full refrence! Unless you are getting one without a character)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Make sure you delete everything in brackets.

I will skip here and there and accept and decline orders I want to do and orders I do not. Do not be offended if I decline yours, it just means I'm not interested in drawing your character, feel free to try again with a different one!

Order's

{none}

welcomeprices/examplesrules/can & cant's ♥ (you are here) ♥ Q/Atip jar/archive/more examples
Last edited by skye, on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 18 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Q/A

Questions and answers, it's quite explainitory. These are all questions asked by fellow players on this thread, so read these questions before asking your own! I'll also add some Q/A's I made up so that I can answer your questions before you ask them.

Q. Why is the art shop called Inspire Me?

A. Because the point of this art shop is that if I see something that inspires me to draw it I will draw it. Orders that seem interesting are more likely to be accepted.

Q. Would you prefer me to post my form on the thread or in PM's?

A. Either is fine but on the thread it prefered as it also serves as a bump, causing more people to see my thread.

welcomeprices/examplesrules/can & cant'sform/slots ♥ (you are here) ♥ tip jar/archive/more examples
Last edited by skye, on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm

The tip jar. What is this? This is where people leave me tips. Sometimes people leave me a tip with their payment, sometimes they leave me a tip and don't buy my art. I feel I need to add I mean a tip by an extra pet or an extra chicken dollar, not a helpful message kind, though those are appreciated. Here I will list all the kind people who have tipped me.

{Phosphrous ~ 1x uncommon}
{Agent Birb ~ 1x uncommon

archive/examples

Here will be all the finished commissions! You can also look at these for more examples if you wish. Characters belong to linked owners.

{Regular Chibi ~ Phosphorous}
{Clean Sketch ~ Agent Birb}
{Fully coloured w/ transparent bg ~ jellybutter}

if your looking for more examples, don't look at my gallery, I'm horrible using the oekaki. I don't have any examples of art really anywhere, but you could look here for some art.

welcomeprices/examplesrules/can & cant'sform/slotsQ/A ♥ (you are here) ♥
Last edited by skye, on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 14 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 pm

Thank you for visiting my art shop. I highly appreciate you visting.

all art and characters on the thread belong to me or are random characters unless stated otherwise
Last edited by skye, on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★Inspire me★ ↣Art shop↢

Postby skye, » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:22 pm

res.
skye,