⟨ Hazel's Art Shop ⟩ ⟨ Closed Indefinitely ⟩

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

How're the prices?

Too high
8%
Just right
58%
Too low
33%

Total votes : 12

Re: ⟨ Hazel's Art Shop ⟩ ⟨ Open! ⟩

Postby p-plum » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Username: Morelull
Character ref: Balise
Style (sticker, oekaki, ms paint): Whichever you used in the first full scene example :lol:
Full, Bust, Head, etc.?: Full
Payment: 50 C$
Other (optional): I'd love something with warm, soft colours for her. Sitting by a lake at sunset, with lots of fireflies would be lovely!! But anything uplifting and warm is fine <3
#giveashtonabreak2k17
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟨ Hazel's Art Shop ⟩ ⟨ Open! ⟩

Postby abxy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Morelull wrote:Username: Morelull
Character ref: Balise
Style (sticker, oekaki, ms paint): Whichever you used in the first full scene example :lol:
Full, Bust, Head, etc.?: Full
Payment: 50 C$
Other (optional): I'd love something with warm, soft colours for her. Sitting by a lake at sunset, with lots of fireflies would be lovely!! But anything uplifting and warm is fine <3
#giveashtonabreak2k17

Accepted! Oh goodness, I'm a sucker for space stuff
this is the fastest the slots have been filled up jeez
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟨ Hazel's Art Shop ⟩ ⟨ Closed! ⟩

Postby christina. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:09 pm

mark <3
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Over time, and especially recently, I have realized that I am simply not suited for running an art shop. I procrastinate, make promises I cannot keep, ignore messages, and so on and so forth. I am sorry to say this, especially after how long I have been keeping everyone waiting, but I will be cancelling all commissions and closing this shop for an indefinite period of time. I may open it again in the future, but as of right now, I have no plans on reopening it.

Under normal circumstances, I would finish all owed art, but I do not have even an ounce of motivation to do them, and I do not want to make a promise I won't keep– which is the main reason as to why I am doing this in the first place. I will be cancelling all trades for payment and updating the first post.

I know this is deeply disappointing, I certainly would be disappointed too. But I feel like I need time to re-evaluate my priorities, figure out exactly what is causing my problems with motivation, inspiration and dedication, and get to the root of the problem before I start digging myself into a hole.

Here is a better art shop to visit. I would link more if I could think of any.
    xxx
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me