Requests For Drawings of My Species (New Species Request! )

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species ( 3rd Species Reques

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:34 pm

(bump) Most of these posts are bumps; can I get rid of them? They're cluttering up the thread.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:06 am

(bump or something....)
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:35 am

Reminder of what the request is:

VulpesMiu wrote:Here's a new request:

Name of species: Flutterwisp

Physical Appearance:

A multi-hybrid creature that is made up of a multitude of animals, which are: cat, fox, rabbit, otter, fossa, butterfly, lizard, and frog.

Cat parts: pointed tipped ears, fluffy, soft fur, face

Fox parts: first part of the tail, muzzle, second half of body

Rabbit parts: long ears, second part of the tail, front legs

Otter parts: jaws, front half of body, front paws/hands

Fossa parts: ear dips, length of tail, head shape

Butterfly parts: wings, antennae; long, curled up tongue

Lizard parts: scales on sides, back feet, eyes

Frog parts: skin, webbed feet, back legs

The head is shaped like a fossa's and have butterfly antennae on the top, with the face of a cat, and the eyes of a lizard. The muzzle is like a fox's, but with the nose, whiskers, and jaws of an otter. The teeth are of an omnivore's, and the tongue is long and curled up like a butterfly's. The ears are long, and like a rabbit's, with the tips pointed like a cat's, and the ears notched like a fossa's. The front half of the body is like an otter's, which transitions into the fox-like back half.

The front legs/arms are like a rabbit's, with the paws/hands of an asian small clawed otter. The back legs are like a frog's, while the feet are like a lizard's. All four paws are webbed like a frog's. The tail is as long as a fossa's, with the first half being like a fox's, which transitions into the second, rabbit-like half; it is fluffy and wispy. The wings are like a huge butterfly's. The fur is fluffy and soft like a cat's, while the belly and underneath the fur has the skin of a frog. On both sides, from the cheeks to the tip of the tail, are a wavy strip of anole lizard scales.

reference:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... jbc9o1.png

(ignore the colored thing)

It didn't come out the way I wanted it, and I never really finished out of frustration; though I do like the way the head and wings turned out for the most part.

They can come in a variety of colors, color combos, markings, or patterns. So you can either choose something yourself, or I can color it if it's compatible with the Paint Program on the computer.

They can come in smaller and larger varieties.

Weight Range: 8lbs.- 60lbs.

Height Range: 1ft. - 4ft.

They have wonderful senses of sight, hearing, and taste. They utilize bubbles and plasma as weapons if need be; they also use teeth and claws. They are very gentle and prefer not to fight, much less kill outside of hunting prey. The bubbles have a calming and numbing agent in them, and used on both prey and enemies. They may temporarily allow someone to ride in a bubble, or trap someone in a bubble, whether it has that stuff in it, or a regular bubble. They are adept at hopping, swimming, flying, and traveling inside of bubbles. They sleep/live in or on clouds, bubbles, and giant flowers. They can breathe on land and in water, and can tolerate low amounts of oxygen, which makes them the highest fliers. They form strong bonds and can only stand being alone for short periods of time--if left by themselves for too long, they pine away and become depressed and unhealthy. They live and work best as a team, and are very playful and friendly with a streak of lighthearted mischief. They are either in pairs or large groups; never alone.

(No, you only have to draw one of them; don't worry.)

They are human-like in intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture. They can walk and run on all fours and on two legs, and can use their front paws as hands.

If you have any questions, or need help with how it should look, please let me know.

Species, concept, etc. are copyrighted to me; it is a closed species, and not allowed to be used by anyone.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 am

(pokes request)
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:16 am

(bumps)
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:05 am

(bumps again)
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:22 am

I guess no one wants to do that one....how about this one? :

Name of Species: Salamlepus

Their physical appearance is:

The Salamlepus are creatures of twilight that are part rabbit, part salamander; they have an appearance that changes drastically, starting at twilight and lasting through the night, then begins to change back to daytime mode at dawn. The head is like a rabbit's, with the ears either sticking up, lopped, or one is up while the other is down.

It has three eyes on each side of its head that are arranged diagonally. The muzzle is salamander-like with amphibious whiskers, the teeth are a mixture of both creatures, and the tongue is like a salamander's, prehensile, and can be used like a frog's.

The body is a mix of both creatures, being a little longer and more flexible than a regular rabbit, and is able to move like both animals. They have retractable skin flaps that allow them to glide. They have salamander front legs/arms, and salamander front paws/hands. The back legs and the back paws/feet are of a rabbit. They have small, sharp claws for digging and slashing.

The sticky undersides of their paws enables them to climb, even upside down. They have a prehensile, feather-like tail that has an amphibious underside. The topside is covered in rabbit fur, while the underside is covered in salamander skin. They have ring-like markings everywhere there is fur.

Twilight/Night Mode:

They are lighter colored during the day, and gradually turn darker once it's twilight. The eyes and ring markings become bioluminescent. Anemone-like tentacles sprout from the back of their head, the tip of their ears, elbows, knees, back, and their tails; the tips of the tentacles are bioluminescent. The tail splits to become three pronged.

You can choose Dawn Mode, or add the extra traits of Twilight/Night Mode. I'd prefer the latter, but it's up to you.

Colors are:

Fur colors are less vivid than the skin, markings, and eye colors are.

Their colors are: brown, white, black, grey, yellow, red, blue, pink, green, orange, and/or purple.

You can choose the colors, or I can color it if it's compatible with the Paint Program on the computer.

* Weight Range: 10lbs. - 35lbs.

* Height Range: 1ft. - 3ft.

Some of their abilities are:

They can use shadows to create illusions to scare off predators and foes. They can hide in the shadows (including those of living beings), teleport from one shadow to another, and can become a shadow for a limited amount of time. They can utilize these abilities for fighting, fleeing, protecting themselves and others, stealth, and hunting--they are omnivorous. They can take things and people with them when teleporting.

None of their abilities are associated with the occult, witchcraft, or satanism. As a Christian, I despise that stuff. These are physical shadows they utilize; nothing spiritual.

They are human-like in intelligence, and can be either human-like or animal-like in manner; though they are usually a mixture. They can walk and run on all fours, and on two legs, and can use their front legs as arms and their front paws as hands. They can make facial expressions.

If you have any questions, or need help with how it looks, then I'll do my best to help you. If this is too much info. then let me know, and I'll cut back on it.

Species, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me. They are a closed species, and are not available for use by anyone.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species ( 4th Species Reques

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

bump