~Ali's Bribe Shop~ [CLOSED]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~Ali's Bribe Shop~ [CLOSED]

Postby Aliura » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Hey there! I'm Aliura, I go by Ali for short. This originally was an art shop, however due to my prices being more expensive I have been getting less and less commissioned. I have decided to make this a bribe shop instead and let you, the customer choose what you wish to offer as payment.

Rules wrote:- All of Tess's Rules apply
- Be patient and polite
- Please ask permission before using my art in anyway
- Do not claim any of my art as yours, and please do not remove my signature.
- If you'd like to pay via USD, please contact me on DevinantART
- Any questions or concerns please let me know
Will/Will not Draw wrote:Yes
+ Felines/ Canines
+ Other Animals
+ Original Species
+ Anthro

No
- Robots/Machinery
- Nudity
- NSFW

COPYRIGHT & USAGE POLICY wrote:**I, the artist​, reserve full rights and ownership of the artworks. I reserve the right to repost, use, and sell created works digital or physical forms. I may also use the work to promote myself.

Only commissioners may post, upload and use the art piece for personal uses (with of course credit to the artist). If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

Navigation wrote:Back to First Post l Examples and Form
Contact + Alternative Payment
Last edited by Aliura on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:17 am, edited 103 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Commissions Examples and Form

Postby Aliura » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Dear Customers wrote: Just as a reminder this is a bribe shop, therefore offers do not have to be in the ranges given below, however your form will be more likely to be accepted if you do. Please remember these ranges are based on approximate value of my art in $CS and pets. Again, you do not need to offer pets from the ranges provided.
I have a semi realistic/realistic style, therefore high demand pets will give you best chances of getting accepted for possibly a full painted piece (for an example).

I am mainly seeking for wishlist pets/store pets, so if wishlist pets are offered you may have a better chance of having your form accepted. The pet do no need to be older pets on my wishlist. You can offer pets from 2011 and recent and still be accepted, depending on the offer. However, fairness of the offer is accounted. For an example, it wouldn't be fair to me if you're offering just a recent rare for a painted piece, ect.

Offering for a reasonable amount of pieces is allow allowed. High demands are great offers for several pieces, however it's not mandatory. Just a hint: I really like store pets

Examples and Price Ranges wrote:These are not set ranges and you may offer something different and still be accepted. All characters in each example rightfully belong to their owners and should not be used in anyway. Please click each icon for full view

Experimental Portrait Painting wrote:
Description:
Portrait painting w/ a bright or white bg or dark bg. Choice of any foreground plants/flowers

Price:
2 '08/0'9/VR or Old store pets or $220 CS
Additional Characters + 1 '10 VR or $80 CS

More Examples
X

Half Body Illustration wrote:
Description:
Detailed half body painted illustration. Backgrounds are complex and detailed.
Half bodies are up to the wings
*will not be in the same style as the example to the left

Price:
Half Body- 5 '08/0'9/VR or Old store pet OR $450
Additional Characters +2 '10 VR or $150 CS / + 4 '10 VR or $150 CS

More Examples
X

Fullbody Illustration wrote:
Description:
Detailed full body painted illustration. Backgrounds are complex and detailed.
Price
Full Body - 2 Old Lists or Old store pets OR $640 CS
Additional Characters +3 '10 VR or $250 CS / + 5 '10 VR or $250 CS

More Examples
XX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordering? Then submit the form below! Make sure you read the following information also as any incorrect form will be rejected. So please read the following text next to the form very carefully!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Form
Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Type :[/b]
Ex. Experimental Portrait
[b]Character Reference[/b]:
link(s) MUST BE UP TO DATE
[b]Background Info:[/b]
what kind of bg, if detailed, please be detailed as you can
[b]Additional Info: [/b]
expression, specific poses,etc.
[b]What You're Offering[/b]
Pets, $CS, Points, USD, etc.
[b]Any Social Media?[/b]
For credit purposes [/center]
Please fill this form out completely. Put N/A or leave the section blank Make sure that the reference you are sending in is up to date. What you send me is what you send me, if you know you are having an updated reference being created, please refrain from ordering until that commission is finished. if there's nothing you want to fill out in that section.
When filling out the form, please be as detailed as you can to ensure that I can complete your commission accurately to what is wished for. In addition,do not send me any trade until I have accepted your form.Do not complain if I reject your form. I usually reject forms because I don't feel comfortable with an idea or I just don't have an inspiration for it. I am willing to negotiate prices as this is a bribe shop. In addition please make sure to clearly state if you will be sending all of the payment first or only sending half (if you're offering more than one pet).
Please send your payment ASAP after your form has been accepted. I will not start your piece until I get some sort of payment beforehand.
If you do not pay in a week, I will be removing you from your slot. If you paid half of the price. I will send you the progress and ask for the last half of payment before continuing.
Please be sure that the image is hyperlinked if they are pets for validate that you have the pet. Make sure you keep the offer in a locked the pet in a closed group just in case you accidentally trade it away. If you are offering multiple pets, please put them in a group and link the group instead.

Navigation wrote:Back to First Post l Commission Examples and Form l Contact + Alternative Payment
Last edited by Aliura on Tue May 05, 2020 12:40 am, edited 82 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Contact Me @ wrote:My Deviantart
Discord: Aliura#0546
Alternative Pay wrote:I accept points or USD via DevinatArt

Navigation wrote:Back to First Post l Examples and Form
Last edited by Aliura on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 am, edited 27 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Resereved

Postby Aliura » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:21 pm

-x-
Last edited by Aliura on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:26 am, edited 50 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Resereved

Postby Aliura » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:55 pm

-x-
Last edited by Aliura on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 am, edited 15 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby Aliura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:05 am

Res
Last edited by Aliura on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Aliura's Art Shop*~ {OPEN}

Postby Estarya » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:40 am

Adalana
+Kind of art +
Reference Sheet
+Ref+
Kalie
Please draw the shoes she has on in the picture of her in a bottle! If you'd like unwatermarked refs, I will pm them to you! Her accessory included in the ref is the potion bottle she has in that same picture
+Accessories not on Ref+
~N/A
[b]+Scene/background+[/b]
Solid color of your choice that fits best, please.
+Payment of Choice (Pets,$CS,Points (via dA))+
Pets + C$
[b]+Other+[/b]
Codeword: TacoBelle. Contact me for any questions!
Estarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:47 am

Adalana wrote:
Adalana
+Kind of art +
Reference Sheet
+Ref+
Kalie
Please draw the shoes she has on in the picture of her in a bottle! If you'd like unwatermarked refs, I will pm them to you! Her accessory included in the ref is the potion bottle she has in that same picture
+Accessories not on Ref+
~N/A
Pets + C$
[b]+Other+[/b]

Accepted! Could you send me the unwatermarked ref? Thanks! Also for payment, are you paying in pets and $CS or just one or the other?
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estarya » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 am

Aliura wrote:
Adalana wrote:
Adalana
+Kind of art +
Reference Sheet
+Ref+
Kalie
+Accessories not on Ref+
~N/A
Pets + C$
[b]+Other+[/b]

Accepted! Could you send me the unwatermarked ref? Thanks! Also for payment, are you paying in pets and $CS or just one or the other?

I'll be paying in both pets and C$! Also, does additional views mean like back view or/and different outfit? Also, I'll pm the ref~
Estarya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 am

Okay thanks! For two views its front and back. Any other additional views can include chibi versions with different outfits. So additional view are just chibi versions with different clothing
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me