Scei's bribary art shop - small orders only (Fpost update)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Scei's trade and bribary art shop - small orders only

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am

User:: Adrian Wolf
Offer:: I'll draw ur character its rlly cute :D no promise its good but take a look at my gallery beginners okeaki (or intermediate i have 1 or 2)
What you want drawn:: viewtopic.php?t=3341670#
(character, and any details you want added)
thanks~

Re: Scei's trade and bribary art shop - Open!

Postby corgiboy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:10 am

Miss. Scei wrote:
steampunkalec wrote:User::
Steampunkalec
Offer::

Art trade my art can be found here;
http://steampunkalec.deviantart.com/gallery/
What you want drawn::
http://toyhou.se/745441.jack-fursona-nft
thanks~

What kind of art are you looking for/are willing to do? ill probably have you make a piece of des if your alright with that?

ill be willing to do a fullbody if you would like me to if not i can do an headshot or bust O3o
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis ! » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:51 am

User:: Talexy
Offer::4 uncommons??
What you want drawn:: I would like >> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EbtFd7hlhlA/maxresdefault.jpg full body colour but let me know if you cant do that ;)
thanks~ Talexy here again lol https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EbtFd7hlhlA/maxresdefault.jpg
xxxxxx
────────
────────
──────────────
get him to 100k subs
twitter
bully him for me pls <3

──────────────

FROM! FROM!
───────────────
CREDIT
───────────────
bee
───────────────
┌───────────────┐

i'm not even gonna lie, i haven't
been on here in f o r e v e r. finally
here after so many
years. mostly here looking for art though
lol. sorry if that sounds
lame. also no i don't
really watch dan and phil anymore,
i'm just keeping this signature
because it looks cool and i'd rather
have this than it be blank.

└───────────────┘
artemis !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:17 am

xxx

To everyone ordering/who ordered;
Please know the wait time is a little long and there are 5 users before you guys.
Ill be finishing them in order from easiest -> hardest or from longest waited -> most recent
Thank you for your consideration.
Feel free to message me later to see where you might end up on the list/updates on how long the list is in front of you ^u^

FiredAlpaca wrote:User:: FiredAlpaca
Offer:: 7 rares
What you want drawn:: Would you mind just having fun with a design and I could keep it as a character? I like greys and a pop of magic in colors (blue, pink, green, etc) and felines
thanks~ Thank you!!

I can do this it seems fairly easy
so can do ^u^ please send the rares and ill accept the trade when I finish~

Wolfy858 wrote:User::Wolfy858
Offer:: A fullbody of your charrie/any head shots of 3 ocs!
What you want drawn:: my oc Night shade and anything that suits her! or my twins Rune and Ruthe
(character, and any details you want added) -clip- -clip-
personality: Night Shade trys to keep her cool and stay calm and collected. She covveres up unwanted emotions with sarcasim, offen comming of cold and closed. Nighty can be shy and hates being ignored so she will be come an annoying pest at times. Night shade loves the sence of freedom her job gives her but other times she hates being caged behind the castle walls.Night Shade can be quick o jump to conclustions and can be secretive. she hides her fears and is slow to trust, she creates bonds with those who take time to know her.She can be a tickin' time bomb with a short fuse or an angel with a love for poetry

Rune is rather childish and girly, but when it comes to family nothing can stop him from protecting them.

ruth is a rather cold sacastic person, who has a great scence of houmor (Blame Rune) and is very troubled, so she can be wary and quick to judge so dont take it to hardly
thanks~

Do you have some examples of your art? ^U^

Vraska the Unseen wrote:User:: Vraska the Unseen
Offer:: 3+ VR pets
A simple couples piece. By no means does it need to be full body, I'll be happy with a busy or headshot piece.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3334570 This is the female, owned by the artist. If you click to see what it's based on you can read all about her.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3020140&hilit=Par&start=10 This is the male, my awkward goofball of a LoC. They're a good couple, just don't quite know what it's like to love each other. The male has a crooked jaw, although not to the point of hindering anything to do with eating and speaking, but it's noticable.

Thank you much if you accept. ^.^

I don't do much lion art (and I don't have any extra examples to show you how lions turn out) but I can do fullbodies for this one ^u^

Lyonix ♡ wrote:
User:: Lyonix
Offer:: Art trade? Or I can also offer CS pets or even DA points. If interested just let me know which one you'd be most interested in and Ill come up with actual amounts <3
Prince
Lincoln
Sandon
OR
Pick who youd like?
thanks~

I think im most excited to do this one ^u^
id love to do an art trade if your up for it? I can do prince, but I'd love to also do Caelus (both fullbodies)
2 fullbodes for 2 fullbodies? I'd love atleast one of them to be des, but otherwise any of my characters are fine just tell me which ones your doing .u.

Adrian Wolf wrote:User:: Adrian Wolf
Offer:: I'll draw ur character its rlly cute :D no promise its good but take a look at my gallery beginners okeaki (or intermediate i have 1 or 2)
thanks~

can I actually have you draw tolla?
http://sta.sh/21j02z6x47xe?edit=1
your characters are a little easy so I figured id' give you one that
should be easier since isn't any fancy details to remember ^u^

steampunkalec wrote:-clip-
ill be willing to do a fullbody if you would like me to if not i can do an headshot or bust O3o

would you be okay with doing an upper body? like waist up? I feel like that's all I can do for this character ;u;

Talexy wrote:User:: Talexy
What you want drawn:: I would like >> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EbtFd7hlhlA/maxresdefault.jpg full body colour but let me know if you cant do that ;)
thanks~ Talexy here again lol https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EbtFd7hlhlA/maxresdefault.jpg

no thank you ^u^' not quite what im looking for as payment.
plus the ref is blurry and hard to see which is hard to work with ;u;

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:18 am

Sending a trade your way!
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 am

Miss. Scei wrote:xxx

To everyone ordering/who ordered;
Please know the wait time is a little long and there are 5 users before you guys.
Ill be finishing them in order from easiest -> hardest or from longest waited -> most recent
Thank you for your consideration.
Feel free to message me later to see where you might end up on the list/updates on how long the list is in front of you ^u^

FiredAlpaca wrote:User:: FiredAlpaca
Offer:: 7 rares
What you want drawn:: Would you mind just having fun with a design and I could keep it as a character? I like greys and a pop of magic in colors (blue, pink, green, etc) and felines
thanks~ Thank you!!

I can do this it seems fairly easy
so can do ^u^ please send the rares and ill accept the trade when I finish~

Wolfy858 wrote:User::Wolfy858
Offer:: A fullbody of your charrie/any head shots of 3 ocs!
What you want drawn:: my oc Night shade and anything that suits her! or my twins Rune and Ruthe
(character, and any details you want added) -clip- -clip-
personality: Night Shade trys to keep her cool and stay calm and collected. She covveres up unwanted emotions with sarcasim, offen comming of cold and closed. Nighty can be shy and hates being ignored so she will be come an annoying pest at times. Night shade loves the sence of freedom her job gives her but other times she hates being caged behind the castle walls.Night Shade can be quick o jump to conclustions and can be secretive. she hides her fears and is slow to trust, she creates bonds with those who take time to know her.She can be a tickin' time bomb with a short fuse or an angel with a love for poetry

Rune is rather childish and girly, but when it comes to family nothing can stop him from protecting them.

ruth is a rather cold sacastic person, who has a great scence of houmor (Blame Rune) and is very troubled, so she can be wary and quick to judge so dont take it to hardly
thanks~

Do you have some examples of your art? ^U^

Vraska the Unseen wrote:User:: Vraska the Unseen
Offer:: 3+ VR pets
A simple couples piece. By no means does it need to be full body, I'll be happy with a busy or headshot piece.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3334570 This is the female, owned by the artist. If you click to see what it's based on you can read all about her.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3020140&hilit=Par&start=10 This is the male, my awkward goofball of a LoC. They're a good couple, just don't quite know what it's like to love each other. The male has a crooked jaw, although not to the point of hindering anything to do with eating and speaking, but it's noticable.

Thank you much if you accept. ^.^

I don't do much lion art (and I don't have any extra examples to show you how lions turn out) but I can do fullbodies for this one ^u^

Lyonix ♡ wrote:
User:: Lyonix
Offer:: Art trade? Or I can also offer CS pets or even DA points. If interested just let me know which one you'd be most interested in and Ill come up with actual amounts <3
Prince
Lincoln
Sandon
OR
Pick who youd like?
thanks~

I think im most excited to do this one ^u^
id love to do an art trade if your up for it? I can do prince, but I'd love to also do Caelus (both fullbodies)
2 fullbodes for 2 fullbodies? I'd love atleast one of them to be des, but otherwise any of my characters are fine just tell me which ones your doing .u.

Adrian Wolf wrote:User:: Adrian Wolf
thanks~

can I actually have you draw tolla?
http://sta.sh/21j02z6x47xe?edit=1
your characters are a little easy so I figured id' give you one that
should be easier since isn't any fancy details to remember ^u^

steampunkalec wrote:-clip-

would you be okay with doing an upper body? like waist up? I feel like that's all I can do for this character ;u;

Talexy wrote:User:: Talexy

no thank you ^u^' not quite what im looking for as payment.
plus the ref is blurry and hard to see which is hard to work with ;u;

I have a few in sketches and experimints~!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyonix ♡ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:09 am

{- I can do that <3 2 for 2! I'd like to do Airianna as well! I won't be able to start until Monday however but I can probably get both of those done on Monday! -}
Lyonix ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:30 am

User::
    Offer:: Anything up to 670 dA points
    -click-
    a group picture of Cold Steel/Shepherd of Fire
    or
    group of Cold, Kryssanthium, and Akavi
    or
    whatever combination you want, I just would like art of my Viscets. <33
    thanks~

No rush on this tbqh
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:50 am

User:: Schnuffel Bunny
Offer:: This wonderful pet. C:

My Kalon with his boyfriend. I want to surprise my friend with a gift for the both of us. <3 You may come up with really adorable poses for the both of them. C:

ImageImage
thanks~
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 pm

User:: Viktor
Offer:: Three+ VRs + 200 da points? Maybe a full body or two of your deer (?) Boy too ;; if I can get the time, which I should.
1. Balcorde - Kiamara
2. Pidge - Kiamara
3. Noot - Gryphon?
4. Persi - Forgot the species name
5. Titania
6. Mystica - Gator Goblin
7. Jonny - Plumerian
8. Sean - Plumerian
9. Newt - Hyena/Dog
10. Lily - Dog

They're in no real order of what I want? But tbh I have a lot of da points and a few more very Rares I think (including lists?) Than I can throw in for multiple pieces so long as it's a fair exchange? Idk. Pm me further if you're interested in the offer(s) ;w; I live your art, goodness.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me