𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕩𝔽𝕖𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡 ||

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

𝔻𝕖𝕦𝕩𝔽𝕖𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡 ||

Postby RevSpicy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Image || Welcome || Image

Instagram - Twitter - Twitch - Discord

Important Notices wrote:Welcome back everyone!

Read the full Update Post right HERE!

A Year's Work (so far)!
Here are some of my most recent works from this past year (2022!)

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image

♥ There are other things in the works as well! ♥

If my shop doesn't suit you, check out these instead! ♥
These are a few that I've either worked with personally and loved or am looking to try out:

bear's art shop ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ - Currently looking for Advent List pets for beautifully styled works!

→ pygmy’s art shop - Accepts WL or C$ and has lots of lovely options ♥

gnomi's art shop ☆ - Undercharges so be sure to tip extra! Love her style!

Somewhere over the Rainbow - Super expressive with a gorgeous rendering style ♥

Maddox wants to draw - Beautiful style with impressive levels of detail!

If you have any art shops you love and want to recommend, shoot me a link here or via PM!
Last edited by RevSpicy on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:01 am, edited 422 times in total.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DeuxFeuille Info!

Postby RevSpicy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Please make sure to read my Terms of Service before placing an order!

Current Orders + Progress

The format for slots is username-order style-trade status-order progress and colour will vary based on the content of an order!
◔◑◕

1.) Glowbringer || Shaded Full || Sent! || Delivered!
2.) Gaycko || Rendered Full || Sent || Delivered!

Slots will not be first come first serve. Please check back for progress updates and new openings ♥

Current Pinglist!
Let me know if you want to be added to this list and I will DM you next time the shop opens! Please understand that this is not a Waitlist or a Pending Queue, it's just a heads up to be informed at the next opening!
You are never pressured to make an inquiry even if you're on the list, and once someone claims a slot their name will be removed to prevent multiple pings of the same person.

[Pings have all been sent out!]

Requesting A Slot

To fill out a slot, please provide the information below!

Code: Select all
 [b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Reference Image:[/b]
[b]1-2 sentence description of Character:[/b]
[b]Offer for Slot:[/b]

Example wrote:Character Name: [Name of your character here]
Character Reference Image: I need at least a fullbody reference that shows your character fully from the front!
1-2 sentence description of Character: Tell me about their personality and interests-this is not the place to tell me what you want me to draw though!
Offer for Slot: Show me what you're offering! A trade, suggestion, group or just a screenshot all work but I need to see!

Example wrote:Character Name: Dotti
Character Reference Image: Official Reference & Additional Ref (done by Tonkii on ArtFight)
1-2 sentence description of Character: Dotti is very sweet and soft spoken. The kind of friend that calls you the morning of an important interview to make sure you get up on time!
Offer for Slot: High Value WL Pets or Bulk Less Valued WL Pets/Items

Pricing

Prices fluctuate based on my availability and other aspects, and if you have an offer in mind that is not specific to the pricing below, feel free to mention it and we can discuss it! These are merely base prices for easy reference.

Once again: if you follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Twitch* let me know for a discount or special additions to your order!
*I try to stream a lot of my progress on Twitch so be sure to stop by if that's something you enjoy!

===============

Fullbody
Shaded Drawing ~ 16 Very Rare WL Pets - 300 C$
Flat Drawing ~ 10 Very Rare WL Pets - 255 C$
Sketch ~ 10 Rare WL Pets - 5 Very Rare WL Pets - 150 C$
Full body image.

Halfbody
Shaded Drawing ~ 10 Rare WL Pets - 5 Very Rare WL Pets - 235 C$
Flat Drawing ~ 8 Rare WL Pets - 4 Very Rare WL Pets - 200 C$
Sketch ~ 6 Rare WL Pets - 3 Very Rare WL Pet - 100 C$
From the waist up.

Bust
Shaded Drawing ~ 3 Very Rare WL Pets - 5 Rare WL Pets - 45 Uncommon WL Pets - 145 C$
Sketch ~ 20 Uncommon WL Pets - 30 Common WL Pets - 50 WL Pets under Common - 60 C$
From the neck up.

===============

Please do not include any duplicates if you are paying with Pets! I don't have any hoards, and am only looking to complete my wishlist.
WL Pets can be substituted for Dogs/Cats/Dragons of the same rarity from 2017 or prior, or any Store Pet!

C$ conversion is listed beside the pets, but I also accept large groups of WishList items and USD*!

*For orders with USD prices can be found on my bio link and you can DM me on any of the social media's listed above if you're comfortable!
[Updated June 1 2022]

All completed commissions go here for storage for a minimum of 6 months after delivery.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by RevSpicy on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:02 am, edited 394 times in total.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Offers! Looking For These!

Postby RevSpicy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Have one of the following pets and are willing to trade it for art? You're nearly guaranteed to get one or more commissions from me if you offer one or more of these!
Special offers such as repeating animations, shimeji creation and comic strips potentially become available for folks that offer these pets!

*I'm looking for these to complete certain wishlist goals; They will not be used for a hoard!

Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Last edited by RevSpicy on Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:18 pm, edited 106 times in total.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Miscellaneous Deals

Postby RevSpicy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Miscellaneous Deals
Here is where I'll post any surprise or limited-time-only deals for y'all to take advantage of!

Shimeji Creation
There will only be one slot available for this type of commission as it takes over 40 individual images and is a ton of work, but for potentially any of the above listed pets I will make you a custom Shimeji!

ToyHou.se Codes For YOUR Art!

If you're an artist and you're looking for ToyHou.se Join Codes, I have a few spare ones I'd be more than happy to trade for art!
Just shoot over a PM with some of your examples and we can probably work something out!
Last edited by RevSpicy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 38 times in total.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terms of Service!

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:23 am

Terms of Service
By Commissioning me you are accepting to abide by the ToS, so please read it!
Last Updated August 19, 2020

Refund and Payment Policy

The commissioner retains a right to select their preferred method of payment out of the following resources: PayPal or Venmo.
Payment plans are available for commissions priced in excess of $100.00, however the commission remains subject to the following in that payment must be provided in full before the commission can be started.
Failure to send initial payment within one week (seven days) of the order being accepted may result in loss of the commissioner’s slot, and a new order will have to be submitted and
approved.
In the event that the commissioner wishes to cancel their order prior to their commission being started, a full refund will be provided.
In the event that a request to cancel the commission is placed after progress has begun on the commission, the commissioner may receive a partial refund up to but not exceeding half of the original cost of the order. This amount is to be agreed upon between the two parties involved, and should ultimately reflect the progress already made on the commission in question as determined by the artist.
Should any fees apply to the reimbursement of the commissioner upon cancellation of an order, the fees become the responsibility of the commissioner. Under this statement, the artist is protected from losing funds on a cancelled commission.

Commission Process

If the commission being requested is not of a custom design or reference creation, a visual reference is required. At minimum, there should be a clear side or front view of the desired character in which all of the details desired in the commission are clearly displayed.
If a commission is being requested of a character not under possession of the commissioner, a clear notice is required in order to prevent confusion if/when the completed work is submitt
ed. All appropriate credits given the character’s rights must be communicated to the artist.
Progress images of a commission can be made available to the commissioner upon written request.
Major changes to a commission cannot be made after confirmation. Small changes may be made upon the commissioner’s request as agreed upon by the artist and commissioner.
Commissions are to be worked upon in the following stages:
Inquiry - in which the co
mmissioner inquires about commissioning the artist.
Acceptance- in which the artist agrees to accept the inquiry and work on the commission. It is at this time that payment should begin processing.
Confirmation- in which the artist submits a rough draft (the definition of which is up to the discretion of the artist) to be confirmed by the commissioner. Any changes to the commission may be inquired about at this time.
Progress- in which the artist works to complete the commission through the necessary steps as determined by the individual commission’s needs and req
uirements.
Delivery- in which the artist submits the completed work to the commissioner. Small changes may be requested at this time and are up to the artist’s discretion whether or not to accept those changes.
After a commission’s Delivery stage has been reached and completed, the service is considered to be complete and the involved parties no longer owe each other a service. Business is fulfilled at this point.
Time required to successfully complete a commission will vary between works. As such, it is the commissioner’s responsibility to inform the artist of any potential due dates from outside sources. I.e in the case of character contests and the like.
Orders may be declined if the due date is sooner than two (2) weeks after the or
der’s placement and the artist deems that there is insufficient time for the commission to be completed to the best of their ability.

Rights of the Commissioner

The commissioner is free to use the completed works of their commission in any way they see fit, provided the proper credit is provided to the artist for the artwork. Proper credit is defined in this circumstance as a clear display of the artist’s name/username and link to account in the description where the art is used, and/or any signatures attached to the work must remain intact.
In the event that the commissioner wishes to sell or give away their completed works, they cannot be sold for more than what was originally paid for-or in the event that the commission was gained through means outside of monetary trade, the commission may not be sold for money unless written consent from the artist has been given.
Simply put, the commissioner may not make profits from the work
of the artist unless previously discussed.
The commissioner reserves the right to communication with the artist. Should the commissioner have any inquiries concerning an active commission between parties, it is the artist’s duty to respond promptly as time sees fit.

Artist Statements

The artist hereby expressly reserves the right to use their artwork for personal advertisement and personal use.
The artist reserves the right to place copyright notice in the form of their name on the work,
The artist shall not unreasonably refuse permission to reproduce the work for catalogs and other publicity purposes incidental to the public exhibition of the work, provided all reproductions bear appropr
iately sized copyright notice in a form identical to that appearing on the original work.
In the event that a commission proves too difficult or an event outside the artist’s means of control interferes with the progress of the work and a commission cannot be completed, the commission may-at last resort-be cancelled and the commissioner will be entitled to a refund proportionate with the circumstances as agreed upon by both parties.
The artist reserves all rights to deny or decline a commission for any reason, at their own personal discretion.
Last edited by RevSpicy on Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 28 times in total.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DeuxFeuille: Custom Digital and Traditional Art

Postby milk-sharks » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:28 am

Aa question, do you do pixels? c:
milk-sharks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:35 am

I don't do them very often so in all honesty I'm a bit out of practice, but it depends on what you're looking for I suppose. ^^"
Former Paralegal Student || Freelance Artist || Twitch Streamer
I do not accept gifts but am al
ways open for a nice trade or chat!
Like to commission CS artists? Recommend me some to advertise!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 am

Bump!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:17 am

Bump!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 am

Bump!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me