How to start your own art shop.

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: How to start your own art shop.

Postby lolitamon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:58 am

Thank you for this. I wanted to open an art shop eventually, and this is very helpful!
lolitamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

Are you allowed to make a shared art shop, or does everyone have to do it individually? I have a friend who wants to add her work in my art shop, too. We both get paid in what we will be doing, but I'm not sure if it's recommended.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm

calidris mauri wrote:question- I've seen a few people who have waiting lists and i was wondering how that works / if i would need one?
the slots in my art shop fill up pretty quick and i have several people asking to reserve, and i was wondering if thats where a waiting list would come in handy.

Waiting lists art just extra slots. It's just like putting a book on loan at the library.
Once the artist has finished their commissions (Usually the people who get the slots the artists offers), they will contact you on the waitlist. It guarantees the customer gets a slot. It can be annoying waiting for so long, but since they automatically get the next slot its worth it.
Yes, your situation seems like a good place for a waitlist!

Natsunii534 wrote:Are you allowed to make a shared art shop, or does everyone have to do it individually? I have a friend who wants to add her work in my art shop, too. We both get paid in what we will be doing, but I'm not sure if it's recommended.

You are totally allowed to! It's your shop, you can do what you want c:
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Simon