~NEED LION ARTWORK!!! WILL PAY LOTS!!!~

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~NEED LION ARTWORK!!! WILL PAY LOTS!!!~

Postby snailworld » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

I need lion artwork for MLK. If you make something for me, I WILL put your name and link back to your chosen topic or site. Look through my pets to see if theres anything you want. Oh, and I AM the type of person to do unfair deals. Meaning, I`d give you 20 pets for one peice of art. It depends.
Anyways, heres what`s needed:

*Kent-Ref: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... _Image.png
*Lenta- a tan-yellow lioness with blue eyes and a pink nose (female lion) (adult)
*Komba- light brown lion with fuzzy, red mane and crooked whiskers. ear inside fur and toes are tan. (adult)
*Muka- brown lion with a greenish tint (cub) (male)
*Scrapel- Ref-http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/lionlovercatlover/Art/DSCN1144.JPG

That`s all FOR NOW. I`ll add lots more as I progress my list.

You can choose any of those characters EVEN if someone already did. It could be a simple standing pose with a white background for all I care.
BUT, I`d also like to request artwork of Kent AND Lenta, Kent and Komba, and Scrapel and Muka. You CAN do backgrounds for any peice of art. And you select your payment even if it`s outrageous. We`ll agree on something!~
snailworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~NEED LION ARTWORK!!! WILL PAY LOTS!!!~

Postby Sable. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 pm

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1043924&start=0
Here's some art for Kent and Lenta.