Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Kaname » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:44 pm

-
Last edited by Kaname on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kaname

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Searching for Human Art

Postby L.V.L » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:45 pm

L.V.L wrote:
What Viviana Looks Like:
She is a medium build person, who slightly works out but not enough to have obnoxious muscles. She's 5"4 and weighs around 110 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and always where her favorite blue shirt. She wears guy cache pants and some grey vans. Her hair is like a guy's but swirled. It's black with dark blonde "swirling" in the front. She's also Mexican, and just plain Mexican. She's more masculine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in a nice dress shirt and a black tie, black pants, and black dress shoes.

What Luna Look Like:
She is a medium build chick, has no muscle at all though. She is 5'5 and weighs 150 pounds. She has hazel eyes and only wears her Jeggings with an old Hollister top, that shows a small bit if her stomach. Her hair is Brown and curl, but not with super crazy curls though. She usually has it up in a high ponytail when she's at school. She looks White, but is 75% Mexican, so ya… And when she sees someone she likes, she'll start blushing like crazy and always try to play it cool. She's a shy but outgoing person once you really get to know her. She's more feminine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in nice short strapless dress with clean black sneakers.

OR

What Kenai Looks Like:
He's is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'4 and weighs about 139 pounds. He has soft brown eyes and only wears cache pants with a red/white jacket all the time. His jacket is pushed a little up his arms, so it shows a bit of his scarred arms. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, like an army style, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican but looks White, so somewhere in between. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a black suit and tie.

What Jake Looks Like:
Jake is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'5 and weighs about 150 pounds. He has soft blue eyes and only wears black pants with a black hoodie/white strings/white around the end of the sleeves. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a nice dress shirt with black shoes.

Important Information:
- Traditional or Digital
- Colored or Shaded
- C$, Items, or Pets are available for payment
- You may pm me your art shop if wanted
- Separate and Together art is acceptable
- Gift art is always appreciated
- Get a better feel for them here

Art References
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:35 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: Little Gil, is a short German ginger who is a little chubby yet still skinny enough, he just has a bit of stomach flubber but that also means he will be fun to cuddle with. He has short curly red hair with freckles going across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He also has freckles dotting all around on his body, he has quite a bit on his neck and shoulders as well. He as bright green eyes with a small tent of blue in them along with very pale skin. He's usually wearing oversized sweaters with short shorts on under them along with thigh high socks and uggs. Most of the time he is either wearing flower crowns or a bow in his hair.
Personality: Gilbert is a very sensitive and fragile being, he is self conscious about himself and usually ends up crying if people are at him for too long. Gil is a very sweet boy with a caring heart. He is naturally timid and easily flustered, despite all this, he has a warm and loving aura around him and will stand up for his friends. He's also very innocent, and I mean Very.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital, Traditional, somewhat high quality, colored, shading, full body, busy, etc.
What I'm willing to pay: Art for art, meaning I will draw one of your characters in return
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:50 pm

I'm looking for art!

References:
        a couple here, there aren't many w/ color but i made sure to elaborate in all of the colors and where they go on the traditional reference. I also added another reference for the hair, skin, and eye colors bc I made the body too big.

Personality: Hikaru is known for being a quite delicate girl just like her ancestors before her. she has been conceived as being both a lovely and amorous girl, but somehow quiet and gentle nonetheless. Yet, there's something about this girl, she's different in someways. Yes, she still technically carries herself in the same fashion as her ancestors do, but she carries a completely different aura that everyone seems to like, an aura made of sheer ferocity, and aura no one likes to mess with. she's free spirited, independent, and very intelligent, but often finds herself thinking more with her heart and less with her head.

Hikaru loves to dance and sing when nobody is watching her, and she'll do so without hesitation. She has a very surreal connection with nature and it's aspects, and most find it creepy that animals just seem to naturally take a liking to her. As stated before, she's very gentle on others until provoked into hostility, but she's willing to forgive and forget for a friend.

What I'm looking for in the art: anything, I'd really like a digital reference of her, but I'll take what I can get.

Is this a try out for an adoptable?: it's a personal oc so there's no end date.

What I'm willing to pay: any pet/item on my account, 37c$, a lot of flightrising gems/treasure, coding, and maybe i can offer an art trade? (will look way better than the reference I drew.)
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaiceroii » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: furry wolf
References: http://aminoapps.com/p/hcec9h
Personality: kind, happy, silly and pervert
What I'm looking for in the art: a badge
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):  no
What I'm willing to pay: 10-20 C$?
Alaska the gray wolf || Lesbian Italian therian || Fujoshi <3
kaiceroii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:22 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Humanoid/chinchilla
References:
https://toyhou.se/712722.hanako
Personality:
Strengths - Accepting, Trusting, Optimistic, Understanding, Peaceful.
Weaknesses - Oblivious, Complacent, Insecure, Indecisive, Superficial.
What I'm looking for in the art: no bases medium to high quality, no line art

What I'm willing to pay: 5-10 rares/4-6 very rares
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalineteardrops » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:42 am

I'm looking for art!
References: References come in both the form of images and descriptions. Will be PMed to the artist as the characters are part of a closed RP
Personality: Personalities vary.
What I'm looking for in the art: Bust, headshots, fullbodies...
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: No
What I'm willing to pay: As much or as little as you like. I'm looking for more high-end or good quality art - I have a ton of rare pets on offer, and a few listies as well.
opalineteardrops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrapple » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:14 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species: human(oid)s

References: pm me if youre interested and ill give one to you but all my characters are here

Personality: all my characters' personalities are listed on their pages on the site i linked to above

What I'm looking for in the art: depends on the cost of the art

What I'm willing to pay:
potentially any pets here. highlights include a raven dog and a decent amount of old rares!

i will probably be rather picky when it comes to my raven dog, though!! pm me if interested :o

i am also willing to entertain art trade offers - an example of my art is in my signature
Last edited by skrapple on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

┏──────────────✫──────────────┓

Find me on other sites!
toyhouse ; artfight

✫✫ Hi, I'm Skrapple! ✫✫
I am an adult and
I use she/her pronouns.

┖──────────────✫──────────────┚

┏───────────✫───────────┓
kes. is my boyfriend
and we like to gift each other.
┖───────────✫───────────┚

.┏───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┓

Pet's name: Cinnamon

┖───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┚
skrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:22 am

I'm looking for art!
References: Little Gil, is a short German ginger who is a little chubby yet still skinny enough, he just has a bit of stomach flubber but that also means he will be fun to cuddle with. He has short curly red hair with freckles going across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He also has freckles dotting all around on his body, he has quite a bit on his neck and shoulders as well. He as bright green eyes with a small tent of blue in them along with very pale skin. He's usually wearing oversized sweaters with short shorts on under them along with thigh high socks and uggs. Most of the time he is either wearing flower crowns or a bow in his hair.
Personality: Gilbert is a very sensitive and fragile being, he is self conscious about himself and usually ends up crying if people are at him for too long. Gil is a very sweet boy with a caring heart. He is naturally timid and easily flustered, despite all this, he has a warm and loving aura around him and will stand up for his friends. He's also very innocent, and I mean Very.
What I'm looking for in the art: Digital, Traditional, somewhat high quality, colored, shading, full body, busy, etc.
What I'm willing to pay: Art for art, meaning I will draw one of your characters in return
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:35 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Dragon
References: Image
What I'm looking for in the art: I am wanting a gijinka of her. I want something for my avatar and something for my signature
What I'm willing to pay: I have many rares and vrs to choose from
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me