π”»π•–π•¦π•©π”½π•–π•¦π•šπ•π•π•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘ ||

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: π”»π•–π•¦π•©π”½π•–π•¦π•šπ•π•π•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘ || Nov Update!

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:02 pm

Scratch what I said about the wait! <3 Commission has been completed and raffle prize is in its end stages of completion!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π”»π•–π•¦π•©π”½π•–π•¦π•šπ•π•π•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘ || Nov Update!

Postby Glowbringer » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:48 am

Character Name: Pine
Character Reference Image: 1 2
1-2 sentence description of Character: pine has gone through a Lot, he lives in the woods and is viewed by many as a monster - but hes actually a pretty nice guy. Loves music, slushees, and video games.
You can find more of his story here if you'd like!
Offer for Slot: 300c$
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
lumin β˜… they/them β˜… adult
πŸ–€ i l y πŸ–€
art shop ☼ cozies ☼ wermz
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:10 am

Glowbringer wrote:Character Name: Pine
Character Reference Image: 1 2
1-2 sentence description of Character: pine has gone through a Lot, he lives in the woods and is viewed by many as a monster - but hes actually a pretty nice guy. Loves music, slushees, and video games.
You can find more of his story here if you'd like!
Offer for Slot: 300c$

Hello!! β™₯
I love Pine's design, and reading about his character was so interesting! An anarchist ... and what a rough history indeed :c
I'd be absolutely delighted to do this commission for you, and have added your order to the queue, thank you~!β™₯
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:51 am

Character Name: Ace Trix
Character Reference Image: Main Ref + TH Page
1-2 sentence description of Character: The guy with a GO-GO-GO! Type of personality that never seems to stop going. He’s eager to please and always hard at work to get better at the things he loves. In love with caffeinated drinks (no coffee), video games, and all sorts of animals.
Offer for Slot: $450 c$
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:24 am

Gaycko wrote:Character Name: Ace Trix
Character Reference Image: Main Ref + TH Page
1-2 sentence description of Character: The guy with a GO-GO-GO! Type of personality that never seems to stop going. He’s eager to please and always hard at work to get better at the things he loves. In love with caffeinated drinks (no coffee), video games, and all sorts of animals.
Offer for Slot: $450 c$

Hello~! β™₯

What a fun character oh my goodness!! I love the design and the description is so vibrant and fun to read <3 I'd be delighted to draw him for you!!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me