~🎃SCARYBXNES ART SHOPPE🎃~ (HOLD)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ~*SCARYBXNES ART SHOPPE*~ (OPEN)

Postby scarybxnes » Sun May 05, 2024 2:56 pm

✨️✨️
scarybxnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleepWalked » Sun May 05, 2024 7:27 pm

Your Offer: x
Type of Art: Bust Flat color (couple)
Number of Characters: 2
Character References: x
Detail: Just do it in your style and full artistic freedom
Last edited by SleepWalked on Thu May 23, 2024 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
SleepWalked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SFA_R » Sun May 05, 2024 8:13 pm

Style: 4c preferably but I won't complain if I get a 3c
# of characters: 2 or 3 if possible, I'd like them to be with Sun and Moon from FNAF Security Breach or with Monty from FNAF Security Breach
Ref:Beep!
Details: They have a few personality tidbits in their main ref, but here's a little extra: They're very unashamedly themselves, they are determined and very protective of others, they love to goof around and be childish but that doesn't mean they don't know when to be serious, they are a very hard worker and don't mind getting their hands dirty to get a job well done (hence why they're littered in different types of injuries).
Specific request:None this time around
Offer:Lmk if it's not enough ^^)
So sorry but I gotta take the opportunity to get me some more self-indulgent art, Ghostface wasn't enough lmao
SFA_R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarybxnes » Sun May 05, 2024 8:51 pm

SleepWalked wrote:Your Offer: x
Type of Art: Bust Flat color (couple)
Number of Characters: 2
Character References: x
Detail: Just do it in your style and full artistic freedom

I'll add you to the list ^u^ Ty!
scarybxnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarybxnes » Sun May 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Recidivist wrote:Style: 4c preferably but I won't complain if I get a 3c
# of characters: 2 or 3 if possible, I'd like them to be with Sun and Moon from FNAF Security Breach or with Monty from FNAF Security Breach
Ref:Beep!
Details: They have a few personality tidbits in their main ref, but here's a little extra: They're very unashamedly themselves, they are determined and very protective of others, they love to goof around and be childish but that doesn't mean they don't know when to be serious, they are a very hard worker and don't mind getting their hands dirty to get a job well done (hence why they're littered in different types of injuries).
Specific request:None this time around
Offer:Lmk if it's not enough ^^)
So sorry but I gotta take the opportunity to get me some more self-indulgent art, Ghostface wasn't enough lmao

I'll add you to the list again! ^u^ I might do this one flat since its 3 characters and they are relatively complex but I'll see how spicy I'm feeling when I get to this one lol
scarybxnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon May 06, 2024 7:08 am

offer: sent u a trade! it’s wl omgsr and a vr plus a few rares and lower
style: 4c
characters: 1
ref: https://toyhou.se/13539262.bonnie-arnas-metalspine
details: arnas is a dwarf in my dungeons and dragons campaign! she is a mad scientist who is trying to create the perfect war machine. she has been outcast from her home after her unethical experiments were discovered. she uses her sweet appearance/motherly personality to try and find people who will help her with her experiments, not letting them know her end goal. she has some magical ability (the image with the purple magic) and carries a great sword (that’s like almost as tall as her lol) she’s trying to create the perfect war machine and prove that her experiments were worth it so she can go back home.in the process she bonded part of her soul to a mechanical ‘robot-esque’ thing that she must protect at all costs or risk losing part of her soul.
specific request: if possible i would love art of her wearing like mad scientist/steampunk type goggles and a blacksmith apron holding some tools,working on some sort of steampunk contraption.
other: let me know if you want any changes to the payment! i’m willing to add/change things around.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarybxnes » Mon May 06, 2024 7:24 am

snubbulls wrote:offer: sent u a trade! it’s wl omgsr and a vr plus a few rares and lower
style: 4c
characters: 1
ref: https://toyhou.se/13539262.bonnie-arnas-metalspine
details: arnas is a dwarf in my dungeons and dragons campaign! she is a mad scientist who is trying to create the perfect war machine. she has been outcast from her home after her unethical experiments were discovered. she uses her sweet appearance/motherly personality to try and find people who will help her with her experiments, not letting them know her end goal. she has some magical ability (the image with the purple magic) and carries a great sword (that’s like almost as tall as her lol) she’s trying to create the perfect war machine and prove that her experiments were worth it so she can go back home.in the process she bonded part of her soul to a mechanical ‘robot-esque’ thing that she must protect at all costs or risk losing part of her soul.
specific request: if possible i would love art of her wearing like mad scientist/steampunk type goggles and a blacksmith apron holding some tools,working on some sort of steampunk contraption.
other: let me know if you want any changes to the payment! i’m willing to add/change things around.

I'll add you to the list ^u^ ty
scarybxnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarybxnes » Wed May 15, 2024 5:02 am

✨️✨️✨️