π”»π•–π•¦π•©π”½π•–π•¦π•šπ•π•π•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘ ||

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: DeuxFeuille Art: All characters welcome! New Grab Bags!

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 am

Alrighty! This kind of exploded over night so I'm going to take this time to try to respond to everyone!
Please bear with me as I'm doing this via phone on my lunch break c:

I've accepted all current orders, but please be aware that with so much to do it's probably going to take longer to get everything completed. If you have any issues with waiting please send me a PM and we can talk.

Stargazerkitsune wrote:Hi there! Your art is lovely! Would you be interested in doing a bird anthro? References can be found here and I do wish to apologize that I currently have no colored images for the character. She is rather new and I have yet to be able to get art for her.

I would be happy to pay with a selection of pets from here as well as with C$. I currently have C$10.

Please let me know and thank you!

Thank you for expressing interest in commissioning me! I don't have much experience working with bird species but I am extremely interested in this character!
If you'd like to send over a trade/suggestion with the pet[s] you have in mind I would love to figure something out with you!

andromeda. wrote:sadly i don't x(
would this character be okay? i'd really like her drawn a bit more realistically/differently to how she's been drawn so far, with her plait just looking a bit more natural if you know what i mean - rather than it looking like it's stuck to the side of her head in that position (don't get me wrong,
the artists did an amazing job but it's just not quite how i'd like it cx)

if not, that's alright !

Ooh! I could definitely do this one for you if you'd like! I can get started as soon as I get home today. If you could, please shoot over a trade when you get the chance and if you have any specifics in mind please let me know!

_silentsiren_ wrote:I'd Like A Grab Bag!

Username: _silentsiren_
Character Reference: https://sta.sh/018f657eqdzy
Payment Method: Storytelling - I have something very specific in mind / v \

Your characters design is very complicated so with a grab bag I can't guarantee that it won't be simplified a bit! If you're okay with that then I will happily accept your order!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DeuxFeuille Art: All characters welcome! New Grab Bags!

Postby RevSpicy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 am

Just a small update!

I've been trying to keep the front updated with the progress of everyone's orders the best I can so for the most accuracy please refer to that!

In terms of PMs-right now I've got a lot to keep track of! A lot of you submitted orders-some of them exclusively through PM- so my inbox is a bit scrambled. If somehow I missed yours or you haven't received a response, I apologize!
I know for certain everyone has received a response on this shop thread, but not everyone likes to check back here once they post. Unfortunately there are just too many to keep up with individually, so please make sure to check back when you can!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DeuxFeuille Art: Hurricane slowing down orders!

Postby RevSpicy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 am

Another Update!

The weather here is starting to stabilize, and with it my progress on your orders! I'm hoping to complete at least two more today,
And hopefully I can start sending out the completed works before the end of the week!

Thank you all again for your patience! As always, I've been doing my best to keep the progress board up to date, so what you see there should be a mostly-accurate representation of your current order!
If your order simply says "Pending" next to it, then I'm just waiting on something before I send it over! Usually if you've ordered multiple pieces or if I'm adding an extra thing as a bonus.

Of course, if you have any questions please send them my way! My internet isn't very stable right now, but I promise to get back to you ASAP!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop Update!

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:46 am

Removed the Grab Bag option!

TeaLeafe wrote:
The Grab Bag option was removed because I was getting flooded with stories-which usually would be a cool thing but when those stories come with requests I just can't keep up with them all! There were a few instances where guests would expect more than what I gave them, which is incredibly heartbreaking to me because not only were these grab bag doodles but it tells me what my time was essentially wasted. Other times people would just dump their stories on me before waiting to see whether or not they were accepted first, and this puts me in a bad position because I'll end up having to cancel their order and receive a negative PM later on asking me where their art is.
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DeuxFeuille Art: All characters welcome!

Postby negati » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:05 am

Hello! I wanted to ask a quick question about ordering a commission. I don't have any List pets left at the moment but I do have several pets from your wishlist including a pair of 09 rares. Would you be open to an offer of those?
Image Image
dtcay | art for pets | ocs for pets | pet collection & more (wip / vih) | trade me!

Selling newborns & more!
Offer on my pets! vvvv
ImageImageImageImageImage
negati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:35 am

locoexclaimer wrote:Hello! I wanted to ask a quick question about ordering a commission. I don't have any List pets left at the moment but I do have several pets from your wishlist including a pair of 09 rares. Would you be open to an offer of those?

Oh my goodness I am so sorry for the delay! I'm really on a bad streak here; I thought I had sent this forever ago but I found it in my drafts instead, I apologize!

You're more than welcome to send over a PM if you'd like to figure something out with me-a lot of the pricing is based around what you're looking for specifically and what type of character you'd like drawn so I can't really give any guarantees without that information ^^;
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrologique. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:58 am

is this still active? sorry if im just being dense, i haven't been on here in forever haha.
β˜† not straight β˜† cisfemale β˜† call me astra β˜†
astrologique.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:45 pm

astrologique. wrote:is this still active? sorry if im just being dense, i haven't been on here in forever haha.

It's passively active! You're not being dense at all-I promise!
I'm not going to be bumping it very often, but if someone happens to stumble across my shop then I'm not about to chase them away haha c: I am 100% Open to orders!

Welcome back!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Happy October Everyone!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Small Bump!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me