♔ ) sassyland ❜ open!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

who wears the pants in this relationship?

crash da bash
36%
arrow row row your boat
43%
ari a little fairy
21%

Total votes : 58

Postby xxxxxx » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:02 am

UPDATE: salt's order is finished and the code has been sent <3
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔ ) sassyland ❜ open

Postby ari, » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 am

UPDATE: wolf song's thread has now been completed and we are all fully open again! <3
ari,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 am

@crash thanks! it looks awesome! will definitely order something again soon. <3
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ) up ya go ❜

Postby Dare, » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 pm

bumpin' it <3
Dare,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarleyQueen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:40 pm

and i'm orderin' it <3 give me a moment, haha
hello ! i'm harleyqueen, an aspiring writer and a huge comic book nerd ! i love harley quinn, suicide squad, batman, and other dc and marvel superheroes and supercriminals. i love writing and roleplaying, so if you're interested in a one x one roleplay, just pm me ! i love talking, and i dont bite ! i like to code in my spare time, and i'm currently working on a bear sim ! i'm always looking for new beta testers and coders so just pm me ! i'm also a huge video gamer ! i'm a girl, so i go by she/her, or simply harley/queen ! i don't know what else to add, but feel free to send me trades or a pm, since i'm desperately looking for the '15 earth deer store pets ! i enjoy randomly giftbombing people too ! i also hoard C$, so if you can, maybe send me one or two? c: coding credit

HarleyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarleyQueen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm

username Lattérally
    bio, links, or both? bio please !
    lyrics/quotes hmm... well, you guys choose ! whatever you're most comfortable with c: i dont care/mind which one you choose ! either " aw, c'mon puddin'! don'tcha wanna rev up your harley? " or " why so serious, puddin'? it is to laugh, huh, mistah j " or or or " you can't deny there's an element of glamour to these super criminals "
    image(s) x x x x
    specific theme? harley quinn, of course ! and batman, and suicide squad ! basically marvel/dc
    payment two rares !
    coder whoever is available and feels comfortable doing this ! you're all very talented c:
    other thank you ! also, that last picture is optional, so if there's no space left, you don't have to include it c:
hello ! i'm harleyqueen, an aspiring writer and a huge comic book nerd ! i love harley quinn, suicide squad, batman, and other dc and marvel superheroes and supercriminals. i love writing and roleplaying, so if you're interested in a one x one roleplay, just pm me ! i love talking, and i dont bite ! i like to code in my spare time, and i'm currently working on a bear sim ! i'm always looking for new beta testers and coders so just pm me ! i'm also a huge video gamer ! i'm a girl, so i go by she/her, or simply harley/queen ! i don't know what else to add, but feel free to send me trades or a pm, since i'm desperately looking for the '15 earth deer store pets ! i enjoy randomly giftbombing people too ! i also hoard C$, so if you can, maybe send me one or two? c: coding credit

HarleyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxxxxx » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:14 pm

@latterally i'd love to take your order! if no one else wants it, that is ^^
Last edited by xxxxxx on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarleyQueen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 pm

awesome ! go ahead ! c:

HarleyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxxxxx » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:20 pm

@latterally sure thing, hun! just a question firstly though, is that art free to use or do you have permission for me to use it? Pathans <3
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarleyQueen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

it's free to use ! i got it off tumblr c: as long as i like the post, which i did ! ^-^ also, if you dont mind me asking, do you know what quote you're gonna use ?

HarleyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me