Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What day would you prefer the thread to be opened?

Friday
24%
Saturday
8%
Sunday
8%
I have no preference
60%

Total votes : 25

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby hookfang » Sat May 18, 2024 4:23 am

I want a: full body
Name of the character: Harlow
About the character: her full body ref can be seen here - she’s a hyper, active and outgoing gal!
Short Description of what you want: artistic liberty! Whatever takes your fancy <3
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): hookfang on cs and toyhouse

(I have a grinner dog for payment and am willing to add to it!)
xxxx
xxxx
x artfight x art shop x
hookfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open, 3 slots]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat May 18, 2024 5:50 am

hookfang wrote:I want a: full body
Name of the character: Harlow
About the character: her full body ref can be seen here - she’s a hyper, active and outgoing gal!
Short Description of what you want: artistic liberty! Whatever takes your fancy <3
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): hookfang on cs and toyhouse

(I have a grinner dog for payment and am willing to add to it!)

A bit more than the grinner would be great because of the lesser demand and the striped on the character. Probably about .5 MA would be fine.

AWildVespur wrote:Can I request a hold for a slot? I am not here at my computer to post a forum (I will after work), but I also wanted to ask what type of art would a nonjewel get me? Much appreciated. 👍

a nonjewel will get a full scene or more depending on the characters. Unfortunately I do not hold slots since I want to fill them as fast as possible.

vencrypt wrote:I want a: (portrait, full body, full scene) Full scene
Name of the character: Shin
About the character: Nature-esk boi!
Short Description of what you want: I would like him in his feral chinese dragon form please! would some type of water element with fish such as gar, sunfish, darterfish etc (no carp like koi or goldfish please ;-;) be alright to include? doesn't have their fullbodies but maybe a top down? whichever you'd prefer!
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): vEncrypt

I have a UR holo cake and a hollyfox to offer! Is there anything else you'd like?

Unfortunately I only value the cakes at between 1 and 2 MA. I'm not really looking for one right now so I would only value it at the lower end.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open]

Postby AWildVespur » Sat May 18, 2024 7:51 am

I want a: full scene
Name of the character: Disco
About the character: Disco is a sparkle dragon and normally a very happy and cheerful type of personality. He loves fish and can often be found fishing for food or in the sky. He loves nighttime and also music as well and tries to cheer up people he can. His horns and wings sparkle always and glow softly in the dark. His eyes are pure black with white pupils. His nose holes are heart-shaped.
Short Description of what you want: Either him fishing, Night time themed, Moonlight Aurora
Owner of the character: awildvespur

payment: nonjewel

she / they, eastern standard, 21+
─────────────────
I use my phone to play
while I am away, and also do
commissions if trades
are one-sided often. Thank you.

─────────────────
AWildVespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[open]

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat May 18, 2024 8:24 am

AWildVespur wrote:
I want a: full scene
Name of the character: Disco
About the character: Disco is a sparkle dragon and normally a very happy and cheerful type of personality. He loves fish and can often be found fishing for food or in the sky. He loves nighttime and also music as well and tries to cheer up people he can. His horns and wings sparkle always and glow softly in the dark. His eyes are pure black with white pupils. His nose holes are heart-shaped.
Short Description of what you want: Either him fishing, Night time themed, Moonlight Aurora
Owner of the character: awildvespur

payment: nonjewel

Looks good to me; Are the size references with the human characters accurate? If so great, if not, let me know how big he i.

One slot left
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[1 slot]

Postby Lifora » Sat May 18, 2024 9:19 am

I'd love to snag the last slot with c$ if that is fine :D I believe I asked you a question a while ago about how much it would cost- I actually forgot and would love to know! It was for an anthro scene with 2 characters!
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat May 18, 2024 10:25 am

Lifora wrote:I'd love to snag the last slot with c$ if that is fine :D I believe I asked you a question a while ago about how much it would cost- I actually forgot and would love to know! It was for an anthro scene with 2 characters!

A full scene with two characters would cost 2x the amount of a full scene, but it depends on the characters what the total would be
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Sat May 18, 2024 11:17 am

Alright!
They'd both be anthro, and Caspar (Feline) is a head taller than Sparrow (Coyote)

The scene would be them on a dark gravel lot next to a road, next to rural train tracks, a field between them (Characters and gravel section + train tracks) and the forest, looking up at the night sky with a lot of stars and an aurora borealis

Since I sound quite confusing, I made a quick picture :D It should help give an idea- something similar to this would be awesome!

Characters would be:

I can figure out clothing too- but how much would something like this so far cost? I know 2600c$ is the starting price- my items are all up for grabs except for a few too if any interest you! I do have an idea of pose too!
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sat May 18, 2024 4:56 pm

I want a: fullbody
Name of the character: akira
About the character: akira is an australian shepherd hyena mix (which is why he has a slight mane down his neck.) he's a kind of snarky and arrogant guy and he swims competitively. he spends all of his free time training. he loves ska music and travelling. all of his piercings r optional so if u miss any its fine :)
Short Description of what you want:
Owner of the character: snubbulls
Payment: rainbow sprinkle cake dog (tier 4)
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat May 18, 2024 11:10 pm

Lifora wrote:Alright!
They'd both be anthro, and Caspar (Feline) is a head taller than Sparrow (Coyote)

Please make sure to use the form, I'll accept this for now, but the form makes everything easier. I'll update this post when I can figure out a price.

Since poses were not specified and clothing wasn't specified, I can't make a price without knowing what you want.

snubbulls wrote:I want a: fullbody
Name of the character: akira
About the character: akira is an australian shepherd hyena mix (which is why he has a slight mane down his neck.) he's a kind of snarky and arrogant guy and he swims competitively. he spends all of his free time training. he loves ska music and travelling. all of his piercings r optional so if u miss any its fine :)
Owner of the character: snubbulls
Payment: rainbow sprinkle cake dog (tier 4)

I would request a bit more, about .5 MA worth because of details. I have difficulty with certain spots and stripes.

closing for now
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wookie's art (new customs!), all payments[closed]

Postby Lifora » Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 am

Here's the form!

I want a: Full Scene
Name of the character: Caspar (Cat, Housecat) + Sparrow (Coyote)
About the character: Caspar is from the stars, he comes to earth to learn and blend in (Earth is where he originally came from, but was taken as a child to space) + Sparrow is the first character that meets him! They are in love. Personality wise, Caspar is clever, logical, doesn't convey emotion super well and is calmer, while Sparrow is much less calm and shows emotion much more, thinks with feelings much more than what is logical, but she is quite happy and somewhat carefree
Caspar and Sparrow interacting, I prefer to be able to see both of their faces but I understand it can be too difficult to do for this scene- so if you cannot, don't worry about their faces showing! But the pose would probably be them looking at each other and kind of holding each other. If it is easier, they can be sitting down on a blanket too. Also, the aurora borealis can be a normal color :D I just threw random colors there
*Caspar is a head taller, and both would be anthro
https://sta.sh/2ysfzqqqnzj?edit=1
Owner of the character (CS, DA,TH, etc. username! Not "me"): Chickensmoothie/Toyhouse/Deviantart - Lifora (Imcaspar is my husbands account but it is just storage- he does not have a CS account)

Payment: Min 2600c$, But I have a lot of items (Only around 20 are off-limits, and they and random- so I can show you what ones are, if any others interested you) And I do have more c$, but if the price is quite a bit more I do need to know to make sure I can pay it!
Last edited by Lifora on Tue May 21, 2024 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me