New & Improved Archive

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

New & Improved Archive

Postby ShadowLily » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 am

Okay, if there is a topic, discussion or this is just plain stupid to talk about, I'm terribly sorry. XD I looked around to see if anyone has mentioned this before, but I didn't really see anything, so I figured I would start something. I don't usually start topics like this, but I was just tickled to death by the new archive and I had a question or so.

Anyway, I think the new archive is simply AWESOME! Nick is doing a great job on it! I mean, it has the different growths, the days they grow on and their rarities. The archive even has a wishlist now, which I just happened to notice today, is easy to use and pretty darn cool. I was going to make myself a wishlist for the 2009 pets I need, but then I noticed the wishlist on the archive and just used that. XD

I know it's kind of not completely done or anything, but it seems pretty darn close. There is only one thing I noticed missing, which was the rainbow horses (I was going to add the rainbow maned one to my wishlist XD). IT's the only ones I've noticed missing, unless I completely lost my mind and didn't see them. O.o Anyway, that is all I noticed missing so far. Just wanted to point it out just in case Mausoleum did accidently forget to put them up.

Anyway, Nick is doing an awesome job (how many times can I saw that? XD Oh how easily amused I am at times). I'm really enjoying this new update to the site. I even used it to find a pet I didn't even realize I had! XD So yeah, that's about it. Sorry if this post seems stupid, I just wanted to kind of talk about the archive. No one has to respond, but I do feel better saying something. You all know how it is, I'm sure. If anything, I'm giving out a big thanks to Nick and Mausoleum. A lot of work has sure been done over it over the past few days. More than I can do, that's for sure!
ShadowLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New & Improved Archive

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah, I want to include some sort of scrollbars before I add the rainbow horses... they will really stretch the page out otherwise :lol:
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:57 am

I never saw the old one, but the archive is nice. I set up my wishlist, but I don't know how to link it, or post it as a picture.

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowLily » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Nick wrote:Yeah, I want to include some sort of scrollbars before I add the rainbow horses... they will really stretch the page out otherwise :lol:

Oh I didn't even thing about that. Yeah, you're going to need scrollbars for that. XD Thanks, Nick!

Yeah, I'm still exploring that as well, Rosilind. If I figure it out, I will let you know. =D
ShadowLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 pm

ShadowLily wrote:
Nick wrote:Yeah, I want to include some sort of scrollbars before I add the rainbow horses... they will really stretch the page out otherwise :lol:

Oh I didn't even thing about that. Yeah, you're going to need scrollbars for that. XD Thanks, Nick!

Yeah, I'm still exploring that as well, Rosilind. If I figure it out, I will let you know. =D

Thank you!

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 pm

I love it too!
^^
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Wow, didn't notice the Wishlist xD

Who should I contact relating to the Archive? There's a 2008 Christmas PPS dog that's been posted twice for some reason...
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowLily » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm not sure. On the front page, it says that Mausoleum is the one who updates it and stuff. Maybe start there? =D
ShadowLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Great job on the new archive, Nick! It looks great!

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm

I want to add my thanks for the archive too, its wonderful, I just discovered the wishlist thingy today, its so helpful!
Thanks NIck!! and thanks Mausoleum!!!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me