Dear CS Staff...

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Dear CS Staff...

Postby PitchBlack » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm

I have to agree with this letter, it is amazingly written and I couldn't agree more
The staff here at CS are very amazing indeed :3
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starbit » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm

It is true. The site I was on before this was a little intimidating. It is just everyone was so strict! They got really hard on n00bs if they didn't look up their questions in the search before asking no double posting, no chatspeak and I mean these rules are understandable but when they enforce it so tightly you feel a bit intimidated. I did up making a newbie guide there to help some of the newer members but this place was just so much more "open" I guess you could say. I do feel bad leaving the site but it just doesn't interest me terribly much anymore.

" [...] they make highly faithful pets."
—Dumbledore

Phoenixes that have been domesticated are extremely loyal to their owners, and would depart to find their own paths if their owners die, rather than finding a new master.
starbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

I remember my first post on CS.
It was on an RP, called, WOLF RP (Hehe, how original, but ANYWAY), I posted my form, and straight away I was greeted with humble 'hello's' and, 'welcome to CS!'s. That was when I knew that it was a good place to be in, and have thought that ever since. ^^

I can post anything, and I won't get too badly critisized for it. ^^; I love CS, and all the hard work that the mods and staff do for people. (I realise Mods and Staff are the same thing, apologies. XD)
I'm pretty sure someone has said this, but I'll repeat it out of respect: CS is like a huge family, and you really can't get left out. Ehem, anyway, I'm really glad my friend introduced me to this site, and going past all of the rants and fighting (That unfortunately is spurring more arguments), this has to be the best pet-adopter site on the net. <3
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarecrow. » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Tis' beautiful! It's so true.. Usually by now I wouldn't be on this site.. but the staff is so nice! :)

if I had a dime, for every single time you ever made me cry..
if I had a dime, for every single time I should have said goodbye..

I'd be a millionaire..
but I don't 'cause you left me broke..

#RIPmikebrown.
Scarecrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keatchi » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 am

People's comments are so true!
<3
#skateboarder #bilingual #surfer #poet #panrom #ace #transnb
32°10′55″N 93°54′24″W
this is my thanks

my sibling Cinnamon. and i often trade as well as use the same IP adress.

don't ban us please c:
Keatchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lihmeth » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

I'm not really a forum person, but this site is just wonderful ^^ I love it, thank you staff for making this such a great site <3
Lihmeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Beautifully constructed. I totally agree. XD
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 am

Very well written and very true. In the few short weeks since I finally clicked on someone's Rat over on GooseMoose and found my way over here I've absolutely fallen in love with this place. As a mother and aunt and 2nd mother to a whole bunch of little girls ranging in age from 5 all the way up to 18 I have to say I really also admire the mature responsible attitude I discovered here just a little while after I joined. There was apparently a thread somewhere about people posting pictures of themselves and stuff like that. It was taken down and deleted as a safety issue by the staff here. That was the one single thing that continues to stick in my mind telling me the people running this site really do realize and appreciate the awesome responsibility they've got to kids all over the entire world and that they take that responsibility very seriously. I feel safe with my kids (and "adopted neighbor kids") playing on this site. And I just wanted to put out there that if there's ever anything I can do to help out or make it better all you have to do is ask and I'll do anything I personally can to help this wonderful place out and help make sure it's around for a long time to come. God Bless guys......Kristen :)
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beta. » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 am

This letter is very true and I hope that all the staff sees it. :3
Thank you CS staff, you all do a wonderful job here and we all luff you. <33
Last edited by Beta. on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rukkanen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:43 pm

I must say that when I first came to this forum I was a little scared. People have been very kind and friendly, maybe not everyone but most people I've been trading and stuff. I'm not always good at saying things 'cause english is not my language, I've been trying to learn it for years and still sometimes I'm having hard time figuring out what people mean. Specially if someone sends me messages with chat speak or something like that. I try to be friendly with everybody and try to talk on forums as much as I can but still I'm affraid to go to certain threads and writing this makes me feel nervous too.. I'm always scared that people are going to treat me like some noob or just think I'm pointless with my writings. But yeh, I've been an outsider whole my life. I have only few friends and now that I spent most of my days home I feel like nothing. So just simple nice words on this kind of forum mean a lot to me. Maybe someday I can make friends here and feel like I belong somewhere. I like spending time here and CS staff seems like very friendly people and every mods have been helpfull too. It really suprised me 'cause all other forums I've been on all mods have been kind of rude and treated people like they are lower than they. But CS is different and I like it :) All pets are amazing and people too!
Officially quit on June 2018. Thanks for everything! <3 All my pets and items were donated to the Pound.
rukkanen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me