Chicken Smoothie Nightmare l Had Last Night

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Chicken Smoothie Nightmare l Had Last Night

Postby Nolan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 am

I dreamt last night that viewing the Pound's Adoptions group while the Pound was open glitched it so whatever page you viewed were the pets you could choose from on your next Pound page, rarities being shown as well. I got a VR Horse that I don't even think exists on the site and I woke up before I got to send in a help ticket. It was mixed in with some other stuff from the dream which I guess makes sense since I check CS periodically when not home.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:56 am

I had a dream that I got a BMD from the pound-- thought it was real until I
    logged on to Chicken Smoothie and never found it XD
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alphy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:20 am

I had a dream where CS got hacked and all my stuff went missing ;c
.vegan. books.
Alphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewe » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 am

(casually bringing this thread back)

So I had a dream where someone was quitting and they had a UR Holly Dog.. and my cousin got it instead of me. So I was pretty upset about that.
THEN, another user was quitting, and my sister got a blue toxic... And I still got nothing good.
It was quite upsetting.
im quitting take my stuff
ewe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee ♥ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 am

I had a dream before that the OMGSR pineapple was in the pound, and i got it. i was so happy but it was just a dream :(
when i got my first OMGSR in a trade i legit had to pinch myself because i thought it was another dream :lol:
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ
ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ,
xxxTʜᴀᴛ’s ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxxɪs ᴍᴀɴᴜғᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxғʀᴏᴍ ʟ̢̺̦ɪ͕̦͉ᴇ̫̦̠s͕͇̙. ❞

𝖠
𝖭
𝖳
𝖨
𝖯
𝖠
𝖳
𝖧
𝖸
x

x
𝖶
𝖮
𝖱
𝖫
𝖣

xxxxxxxlフォニイlxxxxxxx
xxxhi! I'm bee & I'd love
xito make friends w/ similar
xxxinterests!! feel free to
xxxxsend me a dm :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
l︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

bee ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 am

Had this weird dream that morphed and changed places every so often. Like, first I was in a hotel, then a warehouse etc. Anyways towards the end, I ended up on the CS forums. Someone was posting this in every sub board:

Hey guys, my sister has finally got a complete collection! Copy and paste this in other boards so it can be seen!

So I went to report it as "posted multiple times" but I hit a new button underneath this one. It was called "call user" XD
Somehow I ended up with a receiver in my hands and I'm pacing around the room desperately looking for the dock so I can hang it up but it's not there. I'm just stuck with a phone in my hands that can't be hung up. A cheery guy answers with a "Hello!" and a woman picks up shortly behind with a "Good morning!" I'm just trying to be as quiet as possible hoping they'll just hang up but they don't and I'm stuck there having to answer to this young kid's parents that I was just trying to report her excessive posts. x.x
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:46 am

Oh man, this happened all the way in 2012, but I once had a dream my friend on CS went nuts and started literally deleting the site. Like things and people would randomly disappear onto the screen!

So i went into the digital world of CS, allied with a bunch of fictional characters both OCs and not, and had to fight her. My account go deleted but the CS mods saved it XD

Wild times
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:38 am

I once had a dream involving CS, though it wasn't the main focus. I was at a family event waiting for something to happen, when my cousin handed me his iPad. I asked why he did that and he said the app he was playing needed you to have a certain CS pet to unlock a door. This was the pet:

I'm guessing my subconcious picked it because it had a key on it. Over the door there was an icon with that butterfly wolf on it. I tapped it and the door unlocked - somehow it knew I had the pet. After I unlocked it I handed the device back, but he said I could play the game if I wanted. So I restarted it (because I didn't know how to play) and played his weird game until I woke up.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:31 am

I have dreamed I was trapped in an endless sort. I had 11000 pages to go, had to sort by lineart and sublineart (like PPS, EPPS, BBS, altered lines) for all the species, and the computer I was on would only let me access page one, so I couldn't skip ahead and sort out all dogs or whatever, or expand the page to view more pets.
I was so frustrated!

Another time I had to sort by artist but the archive was down, and I had to guess, so I was making up artists and had one called "Bobalobadingdong" in there, and a bunch of staff got offended and players were telling me off for having pets in the wrong folder and long story short I got banned over this and I woke up having a panic attack and OMG I think I cried for three hours before I realized I should check if I was actually banned. My stepmother found out and laughed at me for like, three hours.... :oops:

Edit: Worth noting my stepmother is a member :P

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:35 am

I actually had a really good CS dream about some kinda of event, and there were almost endless pets you could adopt for free with no wait! I remember getting a bunch of malk pets, and I had just started sorting them before my mom woke me up. Wish I could've stayed asleep- I was super, super excited in the dream, and I wish it was real, XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me