pets you wish there were more of?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: pets you wish there were more of?

Postby achieve1dream » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:47 pm

I desperately want goats!! I raise myotonic (fainting) goats in real life and I just adore them. I really want some for this site.

I also agree on the owls, ducks and geese. We need some Muscovy ducks with their caruncles. I also really like the sparrow and finches. I'd like to see more wild birds like cardinals, blue jays, mockingbirds, etc. also eagles and hawks.

Another one that comes to mine are the Betta fish. I love that line art so much!

For dogs I really want more realistic breeds. My favorites are Siberian Huskies, GSDs, Papillons and Beagles.

But mostly goats lol.

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pets you wish there were more of?

Postby Fuzzy350 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm

More penguins please!

Also desperately would like a Golden Albino axolotl on this lineart, please and thank you. This pet looks just like my Peppah, I want one of my belated Salt to match. <3
I'm not very active on here anymore, trade replies might be a little slow.
~Proud Mommy of 4 Cats, an Axolotl, a Bearded Dragon, a Leopard Gecko and a Hamster~
~♪ I'm a Child and I'm Hopeless ♪~
Fuzzy350

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me