March 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: March 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby sunny*days*ahead » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:23 am

The butterfly wolves remind me heavily of a backpack my best friend had growing up. I was so envious of it! :D
The brown, tan, and blue Jansport backpack - I can't figure out how to post a picture on here, but it comes up if you google image it lol
_
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."- Proverbs 16:24

sunny*days*ahead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Venøm » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:19 am

Rarities are out early. The otter actually became a rare above all other massive demand pets which were majority extremely uncommon and under. I hope we don't have another overhyped pet for this month. There's still so much to catch up on
Venøm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:26 am

Venøm wrote:Rarities are out early. The otter actually became a rare above all other massive demand pets which were majority extremely uncommon and under. I hope we don't have another overhyped pet for this month. There's still so much to catch up on

It's gonna become the next Golden Gacha dog for real 😭
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:41 am

I'm so upset about the otter! That was the last one I needed to be caught up. Now I'm doomed. I will never be able to get one being such a new player and my goal of getting all the monthly pets for 2024 is gone. :cry:

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanfemme » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:03 pm

tbh I'm shocked the pps otter is rare! I was expecting it just to be uncommon or extremely uncommon. I'm definitely less confident about getting it anytime soon now lol

I wonder now if the rainbow bwolf is actually going to turn out to be OMGSR, as a few people have theorized by now.... as much hype as there was around the pps otter, I feel like the rainbow bwolf's hype is even more extreme. so if the otter's hype turned out to be proportionate to its rarity, what does that say about the rarity of the bwolf?

I can't wait for that rarity reveal omg
❥ he or she Image

❥ ΘΔ doggie
❥ new user
❥ always looking for trades!
Image Image
satanfemme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamezelle » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:31 pm

*snorting at the rarities*

The PPS otter is a rare, not that unexpected. I'm glad I didn't try to pay for it, people are overpricing this pet like no tomorrow :lol: .
I can understand the lineart is very popular, but it should not be worth more than at most a couple 2024 rares (Easter token pets for example)

Surprinsingly, there is only one uncommon (PPS flame dog), all of the other pets are really low rarity.

This was a roller-coaster of a month !
Gamezelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby softpaw » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:55 pm

Really excited to see our first rare!! I didn't adopt one myself but manged to get one from the pound! I hope we see more again soon!

Kind of surprised this guy was uncommon too!
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:35 pm

Omg the PPS otter is rare!! Lol to all the people who said it would be easier to trade for now.
(I am kind of sad it is rare, the design is so cool and I wanted to hoard it but I can’t now)
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:54 pm

LunaLate wrote:Image
Omg the PPS otter is rare!! Lol to all the people who said it would be easier to trade for now.
(I am kind of sad it is rare, the design is so cool and I wanted to hoard it but I can’t now)

It most likely will be easier to trade for eventually. Yes it's a rare but it's still just a recent rare and absolutely not worth the insane overpay people are getting for it at the moment.

I'm just happy I adopted it. We'll see how long that luck lasts...
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualghost » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:56 pm

LunaLate wrote:Image

Well I guess since the suspense is over I’m hoping the demand dies down and people aren’t expecting like old rares and 100+c$ for it now I’m nervous for April’s bday BW
virtualghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me