✦ high demand pet information spreadsheet ✦

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

✦ high demand pet information spreadsheet ✦

Postby obliviousally » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:56 am

i spent the weekend hyperfocused ON THE WRONG THING, which i hope comes to the benefit of some folks here who suffer from the same problems that i do with cs X3 i struggle a lot with figuring out when pets were released to be able to hunt for them in my folders/pets i own. a lot of times the info feels shrouded in mystery lol

have you ever read 'Teal Butterbun' or 'Floppy Pink September' or 'Light Gray Husky Advent' and thought 'how do i find that creature????' - now you can ctrl+F in this spreadsheet and get the info on when it was released and a link to its archive page

other useful information contained inside....

- original year/month/event released!
    - current rarity, as of 02/2024
    - a link to the archive page (based on species)
    - tier ranking (and ranking within tiers -high/mid/low)
    - a picture!
    - notes from horror's comprehensive list
you can also sort the list by horror's hierarchy (how things are listed in their thread - Column A), or by any other column! there's also some (currently still messy) tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet for different species and a tab for the tier worths according to horror's thread, as well

horror's thread was a HUGE help, as were a number of outdated/unused/retired lists and aggressive use of the search function and google to find exactly when all of these pets were released!

if there's any discrepancies, let me know! i'm pretty confident i got everything correct, but i did find a couple spots where i mislabeled a month or something. this is probably best used IN CONJUNCTION with other guides/lists on the site, as folks who've come before me (and use the site more consistently) are likely better informed on CS economy and such

★。\|/。★ spreadsheet here! ★。\|/。★
(image heavy, same as a thread with all the pet pictures would be - likely better off viewed on desktop)

also feel free to make a copy and do whatever works for you with it! (i will not be doing the stuff below the tiers b/c there's SO many and i am only one person with a full time dayjob - but if someone wants to take my sheet layout/template and do that, feel free!)

Image Image Image Image
obliviousally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ high demand pet information spreadsheet ✦

Postby Wired » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:13 pm

This is so awesome !! Just what I was looking for :)
She/her adult
PM me if inactive

Wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ high demand pet information spreadsheet ✦

Postby Starrygarden » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:20 pm