Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS']

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS

Postby AncientEldritch » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:03 am

My recent trade for the Very Rare 2022 Centipede dragon! I actually didn't overpay at all, despite expecting and offering to <3

trades/viewtrade.php?id=110168708&userid=15406&signature=pRAZJ3Bjit2Ea679t4Kp0A

AncientEldritch on Toyhou.se and Deviantart!

I love sending gifts and live for Halloween and Holibombs, though I use any holiday as an excuse to send random gifts.

Come hang out in the Chicken Smoothie Discord Server~
AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:22 am

I think this is a pretty interesting topic! I was on a very lengthy hiatus from around mid 2014 to mid 2019, and coming back on 2019 there were definitely some pets I had to work harder to get than others.

• Slumber Party White Creep

This dog was still missing from my collection when I came back from hiatus and I had a time trading for it, even though I made several offers that for other pets of the same rarity and year would have been overpay. Ultimately got it as part of a date swap trade with a bunch of warrior cats, so it's hard to pull value from it, but I struggled.

• 2014 Fennec Fox PPS

Had a hard time trading for this little guy. Eventually got it as a gift ♡

• 2015 Black Eastern Dragon

Unsure about this one since I was lucky enough to get one myself, but I've seen crazy trades for this dragon in the FTT, so thought I would ask what others' experiences are.

• Space Event Pets

Honestly all pets from this "litter" were tough to trade for, but I had the hardest time with this fox. I ended up getting lucky in the free adoptions forum and received this beauty from a quitting user.

Did anyone else have a hard time trading for these? Or did anyone get really good offers for these pets?
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosebleeds » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:29 am

I feel like this trade belongs here. 2 of the fae event foxes. It was an auction and I got insane offers but this was the one I liked the most.
Nosebleeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FelisUrbanus » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:56 am

Latibule wrote:You have the 3 pps bwolves from 2012 halloween which are EXTREMELY HARD to trade for

It's weird you found that to be the case because I had a hard time finding any interested traders for them when I had half a dozen to get rid of. Of course this was two years ago. I still offer my one witch as an added incentive in rarer trades when I see it on wishlists but no takers. I just assumed they were LOW demand and stopped offering them at all!
FelisUrbanus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:43 am

Hi everyone! This is the highest bid I got for 4 fairy foxes which would place each at about 0.25 MA (the 2013 store alpaca is valued at 1 MA)
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:00 am

Thank you again to everyone who has submitted pets and trades so far!! I've updated the list accordingly :>

(Note: I am tentative with adding auction bids as they tend to not reflect value as well but I have added a few in since they evidence the demand!)
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinetreesheep » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:05 am

AncientEldritch wrote:
pinetreesheep wrote:I’ve found this pet to be very confusing and hard to trade for:

It’s a 2023 extremely uncommon from the Valentine’s Day event. And it took me a few weeks to get it and I had to over pay. I’m pretty sure 2023EXUC are only worth 5C$ or so and people wouldn’t even accept 10-20C$ or two 2018 rares. I don’t know if I was just getting tough traders or if hoarding hindered how many of these are in circulation. Regardless it was a tough one to get and I don’t know why.

It's funny you say this because this was the very last pet I needed to complete 2023 aside from Stores and UR. Someone was kind enough to gift it to me, otherwise I was not able to find it.

Dang that was really lucky! Lol it was the last one I needed for 2023 as well (aside from special release and stores) the only other ones I had a sort of hard time with was a few rare Easter pets and the April fools black cat. I feel bad for anyone else trying to get it for their collection, it’s a tough one. I definitely had to overpay.
Image 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓹! ~ 𝓼𝓱𝓮/𝓱𝓮𝓻 Image
𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔…
𝒷𝓊𝑔𝓈 | 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 | 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉

pinetreesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Latibule » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:37 am

FelisUrbanus wrote:
Latibule wrote:You have the 3 pps bwolves from 2012 halloween which are EXTREMELY HARD to trade for

It's weird you found that to be the case because I had a hard time finding any interested traders for them when I had half a dozen to get rid of. Of course this was two years ago. I still offer my one witch as an added incentive in rarer trades when I see it on wishlists but no takers. I just assumed they were LOW demand and stopped offering them at all!

Yeah I was hunting for those 3 maybe around march last year? So they might've gotten more popular recently due to a lot more people appreciating the bwolf linearts/pattern (more so the cocoons/pps version). But I'd say they do have a bit of demand now so try again if you're not wanting to keep them. Even I wouldn't mind haggling out a trade for them aha
An amateur wildlife photographer
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Pursuing a dream with a camera.
Latibule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Latibule » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:39 am

Just wanna add my trade I made for the pps cocoon; Did this in febuary last year. I can see the demand has skyrocketed for it though.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=103648504&userid=926807&signature=MGhjc0Up28n0jRlt-mn5lg
An amateur wildlife photographer
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Pursuing a dream with a camera.
Latibule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remina » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:25 am

Hi! I definitely overpay for pets but here are a few I have had trouble with c:

CS smoothie was hard for me to find i'm sure you don't have to overpay quite as much as I did but I was on a hunt for these specific pets for my own collection.

I paid 100g on FR or roughly 20C$ for the space event fox

Thankfully my pps witch caterpillar I got for a fair swap
remina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me