Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS']

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS

Postby ACat » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am

house4hippo wrote:
Wookieinmashoo wrote:I saw an auction for the see through PPS cocoon; bids range between .5 MA to 2 MA

3 MA for the PPS cocoon is ACTUALLY bonkers to me. absolutely unreasonable overpay ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's the equivalent of trading THIRTY 2010-era rares for a SINGLE 2014 VR...

That's why I'm not really using auctions as much for trade worths as things get crazy in them!! They're not entirely accurate, but definitely show demand :>

(I agree it's very high overpay though)
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AncientEldritch » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:01 am

I had a heck of a time finding and acquiring a pps puppy cocoon so I ended up overpaying (35C$) for mine!

trades/viewtrade.php?id=109449474&userid=15406&signature=WT5oostkmINXxQ37vsRzuQ

Edit: I also have my trade for the Golden Gacha dog and Fae Fox set. This was crazy overpay on my part but I just wanted to trade for them and be done with it.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=109725843&userid=15406&signature=8djG-P-Zs60SVhjAm_Llog
Last edited by AncientEldritch on Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

AncientEldritch on Toyhou.se and Deviantart!

I love sending gifts and live for Halloween and Holibombs, though I use any holiday as an excuse to send random gifts.

Come hang out in the Chicken Smoothie Discord Server~
AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AncientEldritch » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:23 am

Oh! And I should suggest this guy! He's a GUPPS from Christmas 2021 but I've seen crazy demand for him. I've gotten two but none of my trades are helpful as one was from the pound and one was part of art payment. I've seen people asking anywhere from 50C$-100C$ for them, though.

I love sending gifts and live for Halloween and Holibombs, though I use any holiday as an excuse to send random gifts.

AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [e.g Slumber Party; Faes]

Postby odin » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:09 am

Pinkapillar wrote:OH and i just remembered that this bad boy has insane worth too, desipte being pretty new
i got this guy in the event so there isnt a trade

I got some extra of the dragon and they don't usually get offers. On 2024-01-23, 06:08 am, someone offered me this. It wasn't in an auction, I don't advertise my pets. Was just a random trade I was sent.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:29 am

I've updated the list accordingly from things submitted!! Thank you everyone so far :>
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinetreesheep » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:35 am

Iโ€™ve found this pet to be very confusing and hard to trade for:

Itโ€™s a 2023 extremely uncommon from the Valentineโ€™s Day event. And it took me a few weeks to get it and I had to over pay. Iโ€™m pretty sure 2023EXUC are only worth 5C$ or so and people wouldnโ€™t even accept 10-20C$ or two 2018 rares. I donโ€™t know if I was just getting tough traders or if hoarding hindered how many of these are in circulation. Regardless it was a tough one to get and I donโ€™t know why.
Image ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น! ~ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป Image
๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘’๐‘’๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”โ€ฆ
๐’ท๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ | ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น | ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰

pinetreesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Latibule » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:57 am

I'd like to add some bwolves coming from someone who's been trying to complete the collection aha.

You have the 3 pps bwolves from 2012 halloween which are EXTREMELY HARD to trade for

All 2012 Halloween (Very Rare)

These are the two trades for the pps bwolves; Princess/Cowboy and Witch.
I was actually kinda lucky with those trades because the demand for these 3 is insane, I've been seeing some people give them a worth of upwards 0.25ma/0.5ma.
The best way to get these guys is to offsite trade which is a bit sad aha.

Next one is this guy

2016 February (Rare)
Most of the time when you trade for this bwolf your trades get shot down so quickly. I had so many people edit my trades so I would be offering minimum 1x 09 rare for this guy, I was lucky I found someone that let me buy it off them with c$ but even then it was roughly ~30C$ which would've been worth around a 2010/2011 before the rarity update.

I can back up everyone talking about both the pps dog coocoon and the pps see-through one; they are both a pain to achieve.

This guy was much easier to find and trade for than the other one; Normally I see people trade a couple rares older for this pet (e.g 4x 2014 rares or 1x 2009 rare) but I have seen the couple crazy trades like 0.25ma-0.5ma.

Can agree that people do worth this guy to 0.5ma, I on the otherhand on traded an 09 vr
Seen here.

Some other hard to find/valuable bwolves include this dude;
2013 September (Very Rare)
Which most people to try get a couple older/rarer pets for it but nothing too crazy that it reaches the list territory.

The entire set of bwolves from the beach event in 2012.
Linked the first page
Consisting of 8x rares and 2x very rares.

There's more but I don't want to make the post too long aha

-EDIT

Adding this bwolf in because it still has a bit of demand
2019 Fae Event (Rare)

What I had to trade to get it
An amateur wildlife photographer
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–ฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–ผโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โšดโšดโšด
Pursuing a dream with a camera.
Latibule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AncientEldritch » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:06 am

pinetreesheep wrote:Iโ€™ve found this pet to be very confusing and hard to trade for:

Itโ€™s a 2023 extremely uncommon from the Valentineโ€™s Day event. And it took me a few weeks to get it and I had to over pay. Iโ€™m pretty sure 2023EXUC are only worth 5C$ or so and people wouldnโ€™t even accept 10-20C$ or two 2018 rares. I donโ€™t know if I was just getting tough traders or if hoarding hindered how many of these are in circulation. Regardless it was a tough one to get and I donโ€™t know why.

It's funny you say this because this was the very last pet I needed to complete 2023 aside from Stores and UR. Someone was kind enough to gift it to me, otherwise I was not able to find it.

AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Latibule » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:09 am

AncientEldritch wrote:
pinetreesheep wrote:Iโ€™ve found this pet to be very confusing and hard to trade for:

It's funny you say this because this was the very last pet I needed to complete 2023 aside from Stores and UR. Someone was kind enough to gift it to me, otherwise I was not able to find it.

I would say you most likely would not have gotten it through trading (paying the fair price), the only time I ever saw that lion in my trades was when people were offering it for list pets. Whoever gifted it to you is a very kind person + congrats for completing the 2023 normal pets
An amateur wildlife photographer
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–ฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ–ผโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โšดโšดโšด
Pursuing a dream with a camera.
Latibule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:46 pm

I also had a hard time getting the 2023 Valentines Day lioness. I donโ€™t know if I should link the trade because I got mine in an auction bid, for the 2023 Halloween banner cocoon, which also had crazy demand. I donโ€™t know if the demand for the cocoon ever slowed down yet either.
Iโ€™m a new player from last year, I joined on March 1, the day after the Valentines Day pets were available, so I felt extra compelled to trade for it because I just missed the chance to adopt it myself. Even with Easter 2023 and Camping Event rares, no one would trade it. Even tho a 2023 rare for another 2023 rare (as the lioness was at the time) was supposed to be โ€œfairโ€. Even two 2023 rares wasnโ€™t enough. I resigned myself to the fact that my only chance to get it was from the pound, until I got an extra Halloween banner cocoon and I finally had an extra high demand pet.
Sorry this isnโ€™t very helpful because it was from an auction but I will put it here anyway. A 2023 Valentines Day lioness and store butterfly wolf for Halloween 2023 PPS cocoon. (This also shows how high demand the cocoon was.)
trades/viewtrade.php?id=108124603&userid=1067205&signature=BJf2dBYHeVVYyV6KXjT8bw
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me