Guide to Pets Based on Real Birds (WIP)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Guide to Pets Based on Real Birds (WIP)

Postby thecatspajamas » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:25 am

cool to see someone else with the same hoard idea as me! always a pleasure to find other bird nerds in the wild :]
i'd love to help contribute to the guide, as i've done my fair share of forum combing and googling to find real-life models for the bird litters. i certainly don't have close to as many bird pets as there exists on the site, but if you're looking for any you may have missed, here is my hoard group!
howdy! i'm PJ (he/they ok)

i'm looking to trade for cool pets that i missed in the years i've been absent and some old favorites!
some of my interests include children's MMOs (animal jam, pirate101, littlest pet shop online), animals (i love bears, lynxes, and birds) and specifically ornithology. currently on a mission to collect one of every CS pet that's designed based off a real species of bird!

if i am on your friends list and you have no idea who i am, i used to be cerise back in 2014 - 2015! dm me if you're an old friend who wants to reconnect i'd love to chat with you again
thecatspajamas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kes. » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm

thecatspajamas wrote:cool to see someone else with the same hoard idea as me! always a pleasure to find other bird nerds in the wild :]
i'd love to help contribute to the guide, as i've done my fair share of forum combing and googling to find real-life models for the bird litters. i certainly don't have close to as many bird pets as there exists on the site, but if you're looking for any you may have missed, here is my hoard group!

What a lovely flock you have! (: Thank you for sharing, and offering to help out. I'll definitely give you a shout if I need any!

[[ TH || DA || FR ]]

Hiya! I'm Kes, he/him/his, adult.
Skrapple is my gf and we like to gift each other <3

[[ guide to bird pets || sig art credit ]]

kes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bulrush » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:46 pm

this is an extremely useful guide i hope it can continue to be updated, i understand why ambiguity can be nice for a lot of pets but it makes it difficult to know what i want to collect without knowing the source or inspiration. not a bird expert by any means but i would like to collect the chickens that are based off of other bird species so its good to know i skipped a few for my wishlist on accident.
bulrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me