Chicken Smoothie History

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

How many of these CS facts did you know?:)

0-4
42%
5-9
25%
Almost all of them or all of them!
33%

Total votes : 158

Chicken Smoothie History

Postby bark » Sun May 28, 2023 11:18 am

Welcome to “Chicken Smoothie History!”

Here you’ll find a list of some interesting or obscure history throughout the years, 2008 through now, of CS, Feel free to discuss some CS history on this thread, and ones I haven’t posted already! Please correct me if you’ve noticed I’ve gotten anything wrong as well,
I’ll be sure to fix it!

This thread was made on mobile so apologies for any coding or grammar mistakes, feel free to correct me in a PM! Super sorry for the ugly & unorganized look of this thread, I put it together fast and I have only a basic knowledge at CS coding lol

Have something to add?

If you have some information or CS history that you’d like to see added here, feel free to comment on this thread or send me a private message! I check CS daily so I will get back to you as soon as possible and let you know what I think!:)

Edit: thank you for all the support and help<3 you’re all too kind! This thread is super fun to work on:) - 6/10/23
Edit2: How does this page already have 17 pages? Everyone’s support over this thread makes me super happy to work on it! - 8/11/23
! This thread is semi-image heavy!

Silent Wolf Kennelz :

For a little while, Chicken smoothie was named Silent Wolf Kennelz!
Tess wrote:
I think CS started around April 2008, but it was called Silent Wolf Kennelz (SWK) for the first month or two because it was a different website back then (a fan site for the Ubi Soft/P.F. Magic 'Petz' game series).”

Silent wolf kennelz is still archived to this day, although it is not updated.
http://www.petz-archive.com/

Custom items:

Certain members of the CS staff team have one of a kind moose plush items. these customs were given out as a reward for staff members work on CS, and are often based off various of the moderators characters. No idea why they are all a moose:)

Examples here:
Image (Shima Luans Custom pet & plushie)
Image (Moonflights custom pet & plushie)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Custom items are given out to one or a very few amount of users.

Renna(Custom Pet):

Staff Custom Gallery wrote:
Taylor is a friend of Tess. She made her Renna as a gift. Taylor is not a registered member on CS, and so Renna has Taylor’s name written on her. She is best known fro her rainbow coloring. Don't think you can pretend to be Taylor and claim Renna. She will not be placed into an account!

Custom Sunjewel

This pet looks identical to the Sunjewel pet, but has some noticeable differences. These include the fact it’s from December 6th 2008. Other 2008 Sunjewels were released in July. This pet also has a rarity tag that reads “rarity unknown”, and will never gain a rarity. There is only one custom Sunjewel on the site.
It's not a "custom" Sunjewel as much as just a system issue.
This particular Sunjewel was given to the original owner as a giftbox, not a sunjewel puppy. As such, the system doesn't recognize it as the same pet, unlike, for example, re-released sun dogs.

It is a special pet in a way, yes, because it was given to someone as a gift rather than being an original adopt from July 2008 or a re-release. But it's not truly a custom because it looks exactly like any other sunjewel, whereas the whole point of a custom pet is that it's unique.

(Custom Sunjewel ID: 688368)

CS Mall:

The CS Mall was an area on CS where users could buy CS themed merch, this included stickers, badges, keychains and I believe a sunback plushie(?)
(Sadly, the banana really wasn’t included. 🍌 banana for scale, not sale.)

The Cake Contest

The concept of the CS cake contest was for users to submit photos of CS themed cakes that were baked & designed by each user. The contest had first, second, third place and runner ups! The contest received over 575 entries! Prizes for the winners included CS pins, magnet buttons, C$, DIY cake set items, and the first place winner got a custom pet as well! Nowadays, the DIY cake set can go for a good amount together or separately:)
ImageImage

Halloween Raffle (2012)

During October 2012, CS users could enter into a raffle for various different prizes. This raffle included several different winners as well.
PRIZES
10 lucky members will win a goodie bag of candy and a handful of exclusive Chicken Smoothie merchandise which may include stickers, buttons, magnets, keychains and cellphone charms like those in the picture above. (Note: bags will be filled randomly, so each selection will be different and may not include all item types)
10 lucky members will win 300 Chicken Dollars
25 lucky members will win 150 Chicken Dollars
We also have plenty of pet prizes to give away!

Rainbow Smoothie:

This item was given out to a few users who were active on a discussion forum back in 09. The idea of rainbow smoothies was brought up by someone, and then the rainbow smoothie item was given out to users who were in that discussion. I believe there is ten on site.

Chicken-o items

Vampiric ran a contest in 2009, the winners of this contest could win various prizes including Chicken-Os items listed below. This contest ran from Aug 24, 09 through Sept 7, 09.
Image Image Image Image

Borked items

houndoom wrote:"borked" items are basically the same item, but with different ids. as far as i am aware there are two items we know of that have "borked" versions, the blonde lolita wig and the fairy headband.

back in the day, items were not "adjustable" to different linearts - if you wanted a wig for floppy eared dogs and one for pointy eared dogs you had to basically buy two versions of the same item. when "adjustable" items were implemeted, the pointy eared version got taken down from the store, but some still exist. you can only differentiate them by looking at the item ID, and in the case of the headband it shows up in different item categories. they dont show up on wishlists either, since they are not in the archive!

they are. INCREDIBLY rare. no way to put a value on them. for instance i have only ever seen TWO borked lolita wigs in my 10 years on the website.

ImageImage

CS Server Outage:

Back in 2012, a storm caused Chicken Smoothies server to shut down, causing an outage. Because of this CS lost a days worth of data.
Nick wrote:
Unfortunately, that caused our database to be corrupted. We were forced to restore from a backup that was taken on Friday morning. This means that absolutely everything that happened on the site on Friday, adoptions, trades, pms, forum posts, pound adoptions, etc, has been lost and we cannot get it back.

2019 Rarity Update:

The 2019 rarity updated included a more accurate representation for Pet's rarities. This gave the general rarity segments a much larger scale and placed pets into a more suitable position on the scale.
Many pets rarities changed, some went down, and some went up. It was a major update on CS at the time and is pretty interesting to look back at.
(Thank you Audreypotter for helping with this entry!)

2023 Rarity Update:

Similar to the 2019 update, the 2023 rarity update redistributed pets more evenly between categories, which included 4 new categories. Users were allowed to vote on if new rarities should be implemented. A majority of users voted for four new rarities to be added.
Nick wrote: Based on your feedback, we've now added 4 new rarity categories (in bold):

• OMG so common
  • Extremely common
  • Very common
  • Common
  • Uncommon
  • Very uncommon
  • Extremely uncommon
  • Rare
  • Very rare
  • Extremely rare
  • OMG so rare

Nick wrote:some pets will appear to get rarer and some pets appear to get less rare due to this change, as we have moved them away from the middle in order to fill the new categories. But their actual rarity hasn't changed, we just have more precise rarity labels now so we can see finer distinctions between pets.

Deerskin Outfit:

Tess wrote:
We would also like to address an issue regarding an item we released in Halloween 2010. This was named “Native American Costume” and was intended to be a representation of traditional Native American clothing. However, members have pointed out that features of the outfit are culturally inaccurate, and feel that it was an inappropriate theme for a costume. We have many cultural themes in our pets and items on CS, and make an effort to be culturally accurate and respectful, as the intention is to celebrate these cultures rather than to dismiss their significance. Our views have grown and changed over the years, and we acknowledge that this release is offensive to some users today. However, we are also aware that the item has trade value on CS, so deleting or changing it would have an impact on the users who have owned or traded it. We have renamed this item to “Deerskin Outfit” to reduce the racial connotation.

Cs allowed users to trade in their deerskin costumes for other costumes on this link (it still works if you’d like to swap items!) The heading is titled “Exchange your deerskin outfit for a different set”
handin.php

Equine Lineart Change:

In the earlier days of CS, the horse & zebra lineart images, including growing and full grown stages were different than they are today. Due to the fact that the old linearts images were believed(?) to be traced, CS decided to redo the lineart over time.
ImageImage

Malk Lineart Changes:

During Malks time as an artist, some of their pets changed lineart to be more updated with the artists style.
ImageImageImageImage

Image ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Fennec Fox lineart change:

The fennec foxes lineart used to look different in their growing & full grown stages as well. The fennec fox linearts were found to be traced and changed to a different, non traced lineart.
ImageImage
Current lineart: Image

Old Pound Message / rules :

Don't give them to anyone else once they're in your care.
These poor pups are here because they've had a hard life already, so please only adopt them if you're going to take good care of them! If for whatever reason you no longer want your pet, send him back to username "Pound".

Figured this was interesting enough to add! According to pound rules, it wasn’t allowed / discouraged to send your pound catches to other players for trading. If a pound catch was unwanted at any point in time, you were supposed to sent it back to the pound for someone else to catch.

Old Cs Chat

I personally don’t have much information about this one, so here’s some quotes from users!
Wolfos wrote:in the very early days, the site used to have a chatroom!
if i'm remembering correctly, it was an xat chat - though i faintly recall it being what seemed like some sort of self-hosted chat, at one point? or at least not any chat service i was used to at the time.
i kind of feel like i remember the chat getting swapped around a lot, but i can't say that part with certainty

Wolfos wrote:i can't actually seem to find evidence of the seemingly self-hosted chat i'm remembering - but the wayback machine has the old chat pages archived here, and a much more short-lived rp chat here
while the xats themselves aren't archived {as is the case with the entire site layout from the time}, the "Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!" links that lead to xat are still there

Lost and found:

The lost and found was created in 2018 by Nick. Before the lost and found was created, it was a heavily suggested and supported idea.
Why isn't there an item pound too?
Since the dawn of the pound in 2008, an item pound has been thought of and is "in the works".

This new feature works just like the Pound, but the Lost and Found gives away items instead of pets! These are items that have been donated to the pound over the years, or confiscated from banned accounts.

User made name generator

Users were allowed to submit name suggestions for a new name generator feature. Some found today are still suggested by old users!
(18th February 2014)
“Thanks for all your suggestions for pet names over the last couple of days! We've now added a pet name generator that you can use to name your pets, you'll find it on the "rename pet" page and on the "adopt a pet" page.

You can now rename a whole page of your pets at once, click on the "rename pets mode" button in your pet group to begin editing! There's a random name generator in that mode too.”

99k pound rush (April 2017):

This was the first time CS did the pound event for their CS birthday, allowing users to adopt a pet every 20 minutes. This ended when 99,999 pets were adopted, but it another 100,000 pets were added due to how quickly the 99k pets were adopted.
(Thank you Bark for this entry!)

December 18th / 24th, 2011

There was a miscalculation on December 18th in 2011, so a second box was available on the 24th to make sure the proper amount of pets were released. Users who adopted the first box could still take form the second one.

December 18th store pets

kivr & fireflii wrote:The first two years (2009 and 2010), you could get store pets from the Dec 18th box.

Image Image

(For ref, orange cerb was available Oct/Nov 2009.)

It's also impossible to say how many users adopted from both boxes, but CS was incredibly active back then, so I would assume there are a lot. Whether those users are still active today, who knows.

Animal egg hour:

Back in 2014, Tess ran a poll to see if users wanted an Animal Egg Hour during the Easter banner event. This allowed users to choose one hour to banner hunt; during this hour, they’d only find animal eggs. The majority of users voted that they would like an animal egg hour, so Tess went ahead with it. This hasn’t happened again since 2014, and was most likely a one time thing.
How Animal Egg Hour will work:

Animal egg hour is now ready! You can start your "animal egg hour" by clicking the button on the event page.

You don't have to be on at release time, you can start it at any time.
Once you have begun your animal hour, the timer will start counting and you'll only have 60 minutes to collect animal egg banners, so don't start it if you're about to leave the computer!
The animal egg hunt works the same way as the normal Easter hunt, but it just means that you are guaranteed to get an animal egg instead of a normal token egg when you find something. It runs slightly faster than the regular banner, so you only have to wait 15 minutes between hunts (instead of the usual 20 minutes).
You can only do this one time, so use it wisely! :)

Chicken Smoothie's 10th Anniversary(April 2018)

CS turned 10 in April 2018, so a big celebration was a must. This update brought plenty of new things, including the new dress-up scenes board and even a pound event. The Pound would just keep filling itself up, and you could adopt a pound pet every 20 minutes! The event went on until 200,000 were adopted. This was the second year in a row for CS to do a pound event for their birthday.

Sunback Plush

A sunback plushie was in the works of being designed & produced by Tess. These sunback plushies were meant to be sold during an anthrocon event that Tess was attending, however they for delayed due to the team running into a number of issues. The Sunback plushies were never released for CS users to buy.
Tess wrote:
I know a lot of you were hoping for a Sunback Plushie for Christmas, but unfortunately due to production problems we won't be selling plushies until early 2013. We will release more information when they are ready to order, so please be patient.

Tess wrote:
unfortunately we haven't managed to find a solution to our plushie problems and we're not sure if we ever will, so we're not making any further promises about plushie sales at this point. I really hoped we'd get to sell those early this year, but we've just hit road block after road block. I started planning for those plushies in 2011 and we're still not close to offering anything! It's been really stressful and I just don't want to think about it any more.

Some plushies do exist, but they're holed up in storage somewhere. I wasn't particularly pleased with the final design so I feel like people aren't missing much anyways.

^ sunback plush pictured above
I think I’d die for that CS themed mug
(Thank you Shooting Stars for helping with this entry!)

Anthrocon 2012

A Chicken Smoothie booth was set up by Tess and Nick at Anthrocon during 2012, June 14-17th. The con was attended in Pittsburgh, USA. Everything sold by CS was less than 20$, and included mugs, pins, stickers and other things. Chicken smoothie users were able to meet Tess, Nick, Sorren Fey, Vampiric, Tyr, Ricorn, Leurai, Drizzle and Captain Kaycee - and probably several CS members too! The CS sunback plush was meant to be sold at this anthrocon but it didn’t happen due to delays. After the event, CS staff posted photos of the Anthrocon. Somewhere down the line, mods decided to remove the thread containing the Anthrocon images. I’ve only ever been able to find one photo of the Anthrocon online.

kivr & fireflii wrote:Since anthrocon was also mentioned, I think it's worth mentioning that if you brought a hat to Vampiric (who attended), you could get Vampiric's Birthday Hat.

Auction / Trade rant thread

In the early days of CS, two threads for auctions and trade rants were created. Eventually these two merged into one trade rant thread, and around 2015 the thread [V.36] was locked. This was due to users fighting and breaking rules on the thread.
We made the rules easier to avoid further bullying and spam, but the amount of rule breaking and fighting in this thread is too high to keep open. We already said that we would lock the thread if this awful behaviour continued, and so we will. We'll be shutting this thread down.

Rule/site rules overhaul & beginning the scheduled site updates - 2020

A thread/open letter was created by the community, bringing up concerns of lack of consistent updates and more. Because of this, CS had made a complete rehaul on their rules, to make them more clearer. And started to bring out scheduled updates.

Old Site Layout

Click!

Unreleased butterfly wolf

This butterfly wolf was designed by an unknown CS artist back when butterfly wolves were introduced! This butterfly wolf displays different wings then any other pet with the same lineart.
Butterfly wolves were released in 2008.

Unreleased toucan (2022)

The toucan pictured above was created by Anover. It was meant to be released during June 2022. For some reason, this toucan didn’t make it to becoming a CS pet and has remained unreleased.
Nick wrote: Whoops, looks like that Toucan was one that never got released and was only briefly in the archive, revised list coming soon!

Anover wrote: Just something missed on the back-end unfortunately, it should've been released with the others but it wasn't added to the litter and by the time anyone noticed it was already too late, it's a shame but I'm glad it wasn't lost forever at least it can be a little piece of CS history now :>

It's worth adding that nobody is at fault for it either, just an honest mistake with how similar they can all be from a glance

Retired C$ Shopkeeper

This guy used to be the C$ store mascot, they were introduced in 2009 but eventually taken off the page around 2011 for reasons not known. The artist is Lawliet

[Link to view] https://web.archive.org/web/20091229012 ... com/store/

Fake Banner Dog- Halloween 2021

This guy is a FAKE Cs pet.
No second banner dog has been released. That is a FAKE image someone created to cause panic. Staff are looking into this issue.

Blue Xmas Husky

This husky featured on a 2009 Xmas banner was never released as a pet, despite having a design on an existing lineart and two similary designed husky’s from the same event (Xmas 09) it is unknown if this dog was ever meant to be released.
ImageImage
These two displayed above were adoptable during Xmas 08

Other Useful Threads

Compilation of CS Historical Fun Facts
This thread has tons of facts I didn’t include, or was too lazy to add in (oops). Thank you NickJr for sending this thread my way, it was super fun to look through!
For all us oldies
Had tons of old information on it, some thing I’ve never heard of before as well.

(🧡Work in progress! Will be editing over time! :)💛)

!Special thanks to these users for helping me create this thread!

Gravy (The original OP of this thread <3)

Last edited by bark on Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 115 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicken Smoothie History p2

Postby bark » Mon May 29, 2023 5:03 am

2024 pound update

On Mar 14, 2024 , Nick made an announcement regarding the pound, to gradually release pets for adoption over a period of about a minute, instead of releasing all of the pets at the very beginning. Which means Rare+ pets can be found in multiple pages than all at once. (Announcement thread here)

---------------------------------------------------------------

2023-04-28 pound crash

On Apr 28, 2023 around 10:27ish PM (EST), the pound crashed the entire site when it was 1 second away from opening. The site was down for a few minutes, making the entire site inaccessible. Users were greeted to the server error screen. (Discussion of the site-wide crash is found here)

(Credit to ButterflyChaser for capturing this!)
Last edited by bark on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie History

Postby bark » Mon May 29, 2023 6:08 am

transferred post
Last edited by dogtreat on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post transfer
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Mon May 29, 2023 6:18 am

Some things :D

To add to the server outage;
2017's summer event is based off the server outage.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4850910&p=141601724&hilit=Lost+city#p141601724

A thread/open letter was created by the community, bringing up concerns of lack of consistent updates and more. Because of this, CS had made a complete rehaul on their rules, to make them more clearer. And started to bring out scheduled updates.

Beginning of regular store items - march 2021
Just like store pets, items have been continuously stocking in the CS store. Stay for two months, then permanently retired. This was most likely done to combat the C$ inflation.

Start of jewelry items being cycled - Jan 2022
CS started to try item cycling, where items cycle in and out monthly. These items do not permanently retire, since they cycle back in every month.

Pride flags - June 2021
For pride month, CS released their first pack of pride flags for the community! In 2022, they released another pack.

Signature scenes are released - April 2021
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Mon May 29, 2023 7:02 am

bark wrote:Some things :D

Just like store pets, items have been continuously stocking in the CS store. Stay for two months, then permanently retired. This was most likely done to combat the C$ inflation.

CS started to try item cycling, where items cycle in and out monthly. These items do not permanently retire, since they cycle back in every month.

Pride flags - June 2021
For pride month, CS released their first pack of pride flags for the community! In 2022, they released another pack.

Thank you for the info! Super interesting to read, I might edit the list to add some of this stuff (and add credit of course)

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Mon May 29, 2023 10:04 am

gravy wrote:

Pride flags - June 2021

Thank you for the info! Super interesting to read, I might edit the list to add some of this stuff (and add credit of course)

No worries, thank you for creating this! Feel free to tweak the descriptions/reword them.

Have some more;

Dress-up interface overhaul - Oct. 2020
    Dressing up your pets became easier! Since the creation of 'Dress-up scenes', the same interface that scenes used made it's way to pets. Which meant items could be flipped horizontally, an item search bar was added, and more.

Dressup features on the front page - Aug. 2020
    CS began to feature a dress-up in each mid-month updates, on the front page. The very first dress-up feature was "Unexpected Encounter" by Sicarian14!

BLM announcement - Jun 2020
    CS had made a statement about BLM, due to questions/concerns if BLM statements were allowed on site. This lead to Confederate Flag images/themes being no longer allowed as well. The item “Deerskin Outfit” was also addressed/renamed, and offered a trade-in for users to exchange the item for a different costume from the same year.
    (^ You can add this with the Deerskin section <3)

Dec. 18th box rehaul - Dec. 2019
    Instead of adopting 3 pets out of one box; it was replaced with 3 boxes with an adoption limit of one each. One box had VR/OMGSR pets, second one had older rares, and the third box had more recent rares. However, there is a slim chance of pulling a UR from all three boxes. This was put in place to make distribution more even/fair, and guarantees every user at least 1 VR and two rares.

Dragon store pet/item set - 2018
    This store pet pack was very different and new. There is an exclusive pack of itemsthat comes with the purchase of the full set. This was the first store pet set to include items.

Chicken Smoothie's 10th Anniversary - April 2018
    CS turned 10 in 2018, so a big celebration was a must. This update brought plenty of new things, including the new dress-up scenes board and even a pound event. The Pound will just keep filling itself up, and you can adopt a Pound pet every 20 minutes! This went on until 200,000 were adopted. It was the second year in a row for CS to do a pound event for their birthday.

Cutter's fanart board - Summer 2017
    You've probably seen this image a few times, but there's a story behind this. During the summer 2017 event (Lost city) users were encouraged to make fanart for Cutter to place on his pinboard. He would return to pin more fanart for future summer events, along with the Advent calendars. He even used the pinboard for the Oekaki challenges board :)

99k pound rush - April 2017
    This was the first time CS did the pound event for their CS birthday, allowing users to adopt a pet every 20 minutes. This ended when 99,999 pets were adopted, but it another 100,000 pets were added due to how quickly the 99k pets were adopted.

Why do I know so much CS lore lol
Feel free to correct anything!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Mon May 29, 2023 1:44 pm

bark wrote:
gravy wrote:

Pride flags - June 2021

No worries, thank you for creating this! Feel free to tweak the descriptions/reword them.

Have some more;

Dress-up interface overhaul - Oct. 2020
    Dressing up your pets became easier! Since the creation of 'Dress-up scenes', the same interface that scenes used made it's way to pets. Which meant items could be flipped horizontally, an item search bar was added, and more.

Dressup features on the front page - Aug. 2020
    CS began to feature a dress-up in each mid-month updates, on the front page. The very first dress-up feature was "Unexpected Encounter" by Sicarian14!

BLM announcement - Jun 2020
    CS had made a statement about BLM, due to questions/concerns if BLM statements were allowed on site. This lead to Confederate Flag images/themes being no longer allowed as well. The item “Deerskin Outfit” was also addressed/renamed, and offered a trade-in for users to exchange the item for a different costume from the same year.
    (^ You can add this with the Deerskin section <3)

Dec. 18th box rehaul - Dec. 2019
    Instead of adopting 3 pets out of one box; it was replaced with 3 boxes with an adoption limit of one each. One box had VR/OMGSR pets, second one had older rares, and the third box had more recent rares. However, there is a slim chance of pulling a UR from all three boxes. This was put in place to make distribution more even/fair, and guarantees every user at least 1 VR and two rares.

Dragon store pet/item set - 2018
    This store pet pack was very different and new. There is an exclusive pack of itemsthat comes with the purchase of the full set. This was the first store pet set to include items.

Chicken Smoothie's 10th Anniversary - April 2018
    CS turned 10 in 2018, so a big celebration was a must. This update brought plenty of new things, including the new dress-up scenes board and even a pound event. The Pound will just keep filling itself up, and you can adopt a Pound pet every 20 minutes! This went on until 200,000 were adopted. It was the second year in a row for CS to do a pound event for their birthday.

Cutter's fanart board - Summer 2017
    You've probably seen this image a few times, but there's a story behind this. During the summer 2017 event (Lost city) users were encouraged to make fanart for Cutter to place on his pinboard. He would return to pin more fanart for future summer events, along with the Advent calendars. He even used the pinboard for the Oekaki challenges board :)

99k pound rush - April 2017

Why do I know so much CS lore lol
Feel free to correct anything!

So much stuff to read through 👀 super excited!
All your help has really helped me to enjoy making this thread and make it easier for me as well!
Thank you so much Bark<3

gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Tue May 30, 2023 12:05 am

This is all so cool to read through!
•.•🦊•.¸ 𝓕𝓾𝔂𝓾❀𝓝𝓸𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓴𝓲 ¸.•🦊•.❀•
Bday: Feb 12th
share your chicken smoothie goals
oc paradesee my
instagram for upcoming events

🦊Current🦊
make me an oc

fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shooting Stars » Tue May 30, 2023 12:51 am

This is great!! <3
I hope it's okay to mention a couple things?:

A sunback plushie was never sold via the mall nor the booth CS had set up at Anthrocon. Their release kept being delayed due to production problems, before Tess decided the plush was poor quality to sell. (And also mentioned endless problems with them)
I included a couple links below:

x
x

After the server was restored from the outage, a July dog litter was released early and a free gift of Steampunk items were available in the store for a few days!
A few months later, Hurricane Sandy was projected to hit the same area where the super storm hit. Nick prepared and created a temporary back up server that was only a couple seconds behind, so hopefully nothing would had been erased like before x

All of this was written on mobile, I apologize for any mistakes!! <3

♫ Currently living on the air in Cincinnati ♫

| xxx |
Featured Song: Take Five - Dave Brubeck Quartet
Shooting Stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Tue May 30, 2023 4:29 am

It’s super ok to mention some other history on CS! Super interesting to read about the sunback plush, would have been super cool for users to have, but I do understand that it was a big project and probably stressful for Tess, especially with all the setbacks

gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me