Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:23 pm

I like the idea of a September challenge, but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to follow through.
My largest planned hoard is these guys;

And I do seek to have exactly 2020 of them. Quite ambitious for a hoard of a single dragon, what with their popularity, but I like to think i'll get there some day. Maybe give it a hefty push for September, yeah?
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 pm

iHolli wrote:
{...hmm, makes me want to check my hoards for any downsizing. I've been trying to compile my hoard groups bc I'm just kind of overwhelmed by having a ton of groups to page through so parting with some helps that too. I don't know how Lufi does it 😂😂}

{I rly said this and then went and rearranged my groups so I have like a hundred more 💀💀💀 send help. they're more organized but at what cost. I need to actually see about closing some hoards ahahaha}
{I did change up some hoards in the process!}
{sad to say I disbanded my work related hoard as I had to quit recently so the hoard was really hard to look at. But I decided, at least for the moment, to just have a little group of these pups! they're just darling <3}
{I decided to break down my cryptid horse hoard as well, but I'm hanging onto 20 of these as aliens are my favorite [my sona is part alien so I'm biased]!}
{tbh I just have a lot of various odd number hoards for no particular reason so I may try to cut down numbers and make them all fit into groups for one page. I really like being able to flip through pages and see different hoards xD}
{@ Noni oh that's such a cool goal for the hoard :0cc hopefully they aren't too hard to find, being very common!}
{@ Cubeau that's EXACTLY why I don't want to give up rarer / older hoards, ik I'm going to regret it eventually even if I'm not vibing with them as much rn 😭😭 my one braincell is way too clingy}
{@ SabrinaB that's so sweet aw, I'm sorry for your loss ;; memorial hoards are really the best.}
{@ Spearow those look SO nice together !! That dressup is so pretty too 🥺🥺}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:30 pm

guys i cannot for the life of me find the official pet names for newer pets/other species for the hoarders hand book (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2262524&hilit=2021) where do yall find em
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:25 pm

Aaron✦ wrote:I'll totally join in with the September challenge! The staff litter is a great time to do it haha

Me when the new thread was made: haha, I'll just hoard my staff dog

Me now: Oh no, not competing against Aaron...

:')
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holodog » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:10 am

FleshCanvas wrote:guys i cannot for the life of me find the official pet names for newer pets/other species for the hoarders hand book (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2262524&hilit=2021) where do yall find em

This section on the wiki has some "official" names though even then I don't see many people using these names, and of course it's not updated for newer stuff. You could maybe find some names for certain pets in old outcomes/monthly discussion threads if someone could get you a link to the ones you needed?
Or if you want some input on a specific pet maybe asking here or in the "What pet is this?" thread could be of some use?
holodog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiji » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:58 am

hit 43k cats recently (: so happy i decided to hoard them!

the hoard
jiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:47 am

Hmmm...may hoard this pet from the Internet Event for the September challenge, as I missed the entire event and as such don't have a single one. It reminds me of my husband, always coding and doing math x^D The nerd <3

Also this gives me plenty of time to actively trade for them since, if I waited for September outcomes to grow before choosing a pet, I'd put myself at a severe disadvantage...idk, we'll see. I still have time to peruse the archives for more potential candidates.
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:29 am

Internet Event - Token Pets hoards which I completed ^-^
I'm still working on few token hoards, but this were completed before the end of the event ^-^

Cyborg: Red 50/50 (Dogs)
Cyborg: Blue 50/50 (Dogs)
Cyborg: Rainbow 50/50 (Dogs)
Cyborg: Green 50/50 (Dogs)

Forum: Adoptables 50/50 (Dogs)
Forum: Art Shops 50/50 (Dogs)
Forum: General 50/50 (Dogs)

Meme: Cheezburger Cat 50/50 (Cat)
Meme: Long Neck Black Cat 50/50 (Cat)
Meme: Breading Cats 50/50 (Cat)
Meme: Nyan Cat 50/50 (Cat)
Meme: Salad Cat 50/50 (Cat)

Weather: Sunny Day 50/50 (Cat)
Weather: Cloudy 50/50 (Cat)
Weather: Storm 50/50 (Cat)
Weather: Freezing 50/50 (Cat)
Weather: Windy 50/50 (Cat)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raggirare » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:33 pm

I've finally gotten the horde bug, and I shouldn't be surprised that it's something a little too ridiculous and specific.

Pound a couple days ago was constantly teasing me with one of these guys even though I already knew I had one. I couldn't resist grabbing him and then I realised he is a different date to the one I currently have, and thus a terrible idea was born.

31 of these little guys, each with a different adoption date in January 2020. Now I just need to figure out what they're even called 'officially' so I can toss them in the handbook and go looking a bit easier.
raggirare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:42 pm

P U P wrote:
FleshCanvas wrote:guys i cannot for the life of me find the official pet names for newer pets/other species for the hoarders hand book (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2262524&hilit=2021) where do yall find em

This section on the wiki has some "official" names though even then I don't see many people using these names, and of course it's not updated for newer stuff. You could maybe find some names for certain pets in old outcomes/monthly discussion threads if someone could get you a link to the ones you needed?
Or if you want some input on a specific pet maybe asking here or in the "What pet is this?" thread could be of some use?

Yeah I've seen that but none for newer pets 😔 I only ask cos the hoarders thread asked to list the official names & I can't find what else to use
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me