Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby kököchin » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am

just hit 700 sitting otters ;w; this hoard is an infinite one so i don't check in on it often but a super cool milestone for sure c:
    i just love these lil guys <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am

kököchin wrote:
    just hit 700 sitting otters ;w; this hoard is an infinite one so i don't check in on it often but a super cool milestone for sure c:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Wow that’s so many!! Good job!! I also love the PPS otters so much, they are so cute!!
I also hoard otters but my groups are a mess right now and most of them aren’t sorted T-T And I can’t decide between individual litter hoards or just one big hoard. Here is my general otter hoard and here is my largest litter hoard (October 2023) and here is my favorite litter hoard (February 2023) (I have a lot of unsorted ones to put in that one).
Thanks for reading! My hoards aren’t that large and impressive but I’m still proud of them.
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:40 am

kököchin wrote:

There is something so satisfying about seeing all of these babies lined up next to each other like this ;a;
    Congrats on the milestone!

I had told myself when I first saw the caterpillars for this month that I shouldn't probably consider another unlimited hoard, but here I am, absolutely loving every single outcome of the litter and deciding I need as many as I can get ^^;
    Definitely regretting having put off the decision to hoard them until later in the month, I think it would have been easier to acquire them in bulk at the start of the month. We'll see how long it takes me to hit 100 to start~
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 am

Guys...

300.000 cats!!!
Up to the next goal!
Basicly its as good as unlimited (ultimate goal is 2.000.000 but i can dream right)
I cant express how happy i am!
Thank you everyone for all the help! 😻😻😻

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=217156&groupid=1529239

@kököchin
Your hoard looks amazing! They are su cute!!
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 am

SabrinaB wrote:Guys...

300.000 cats!!!
Up to the next goal!
Basicly its as good as unlimited (ultimate goal is 2.000.000 but i can dream right)
I cant express how happy i am!
Thank you everyone for all the help! 😻😻😻

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=217156&groupid=1529239

@kököchin
Your hoard looks amazing! They are su cute!!

omg SABRINA !!! congratulations !!! ^^ <3
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 pm

LunaLate wrote:
kököchin wrote:

Wow that’s so many!! Good job!! I also love the PPS otters so much, they are so cute!!
I also hoard otters but my groups are a mess right now and most of them aren’t sorted T-T And I can’t decide between individual litter hoards or just one big hoard. Here is my general otter hoard and here is my largest litter hoard (October 2023) and here is my favorite litter hoard (February 2023) (I have a lot of unsorted ones to put in that one).
Thanks for reading! My hoards aren’t that large and impressive but I’m still proud of them.

I also hoard the otters they are so cute love your hoard congrats on 700
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wingsofwasp- » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

I hoard squid(/like) items! :D they give me joy
I'm not sure how many items I have (and I'd be loathe to count) but I want to bury this little guy >:3

I'm still missing a few items, but that's okay, because my poor little cuttlefish is drowning in friends XD

always open to trades and pms :D

psst, why did the skeleton cross the road?
to get to the 'other side!'
-wingsofwasp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed May 01, 2024 1:59 am

-wingsofwasp- wrote:I hoard squid(/like) items! :D they give me joy
I'm not sure how many items I have (and I'd be loathe to count) but I want to bury this little guy >:3

I'm still missing a few items, but that's okay, because my poor little cuttlefish is drowning in friends XD

A way you can tell how many items there are on a pet is to submit them in a dressup. You can delete it later but it will show how many items are on it at the time of submission.

SabrinaB wrote:Guys...

300.000 cats!!!

Congrats on the 300k cats! You got there so quick it seems.

kököchin wrote:

Congrats on the 700 as well; I didn't know there was an otter emoji

Every animal egg finally has a named and numbered cat; I was a year behind. I was 200 away from 7,000 and that was before Easter, so I'm probably there now
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed May 01, 2024 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Wed May 01, 2024 2:02 am

I finally have a completed spider collection I'm so happy ;v; A kind player gifted me the last one I needed aaaaaaa

My spider army will continue to grow though as I don't have a limit on it!! I love the little guys <3

I decided to cap my hoard of the winter solstice dragons at 20 since they fill the box nicely :>

ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Wed May 01, 2024 5:31 am

I've finally broken down and started a memorial hoard for my childhood cat after coming across some photos of her I never knew we even had. I've been resistant to starting any for my more recently passed gals because of works hurt too much, but fifteen years on I can remember the good times and not be swamped with the sad memories. 💜 going to be my first unlimited group I think, it just feels wrong to cap it in particular.

I've also started a group for the omgsc lions a few months back, up to 50!

and an update since it's been what feels like months, I've finally hit 300 on my Proud To Be horses! :D
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me