CS self help Tool - LIST VALUE PETS AND ITEMS

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

CS self help Tool - LIST VALUE PETS AND ITEMS

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:37 am

Hello welcome to my self help topic.

Any topic you think would be helpful to talk about please let me know and ill do my best to create a section for that.
Feedback/marking the topic is welcome.

A few disclaimer before we get started.
~ I am not the owner/Author of any of the threads i post.
~ I don't want PM/trade offers to get my opinions on your trade. That is what this topic is for.
~ If you need extra help that the threads i provide cannot offer then please feel free to post but remember no one is obligated to help you and all opinions are subjective.
~ I don't mean any offence by anything I say here, if you disagree with my opinions/values please politely and with evidence (links/multiple are helpful) leave a comment and I'll review it.
~ Pets and item values are subjective, and demand, pet ID and release dates can mean more or less to some people than others.

I've made this tool as over the last year I have tried my best to help as many people as I can but I cant help everyone and you see so much subjective opinions, hopefully this topic will help you learn how to research your own pets and others.

Last edited by Bluefly26799 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:02 am, edited 18 times in total.
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help yourself.

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:37 am

The new system for values after the exlist has been retired

So i know a lot of people used the old Exlist and as a new player who never used it i haven't had the issue with relearning values so here are some rough figures to help you guys learn the new system.

REMEMBER these are just based on my personal experiences if your own valuations differ slightly work to your own values, do what is right for you and your trade partner!

1 non =
100 -120 2009 Rares ( 1 2009 rare = 2 2010 rare and so on)
10 -12 MA
1800 - 2000 C$

0.75 non =
75 - 90 2009 Rares
8 -10 MA
1200 - 1500 C$

0.5 non =
50 - 60 2009 Rares
5 - 6 MA
1000 - 1200 C$

0.25 non =
25 - 30 2009 Rares
3 - 4 MA
500 - 1000 C$

1 MA =
6 - 10 2009 Rares
250 - 300 C$

pinned below is the quick maths you can find on a few discord servers.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Last edited by Bluefly26799 on Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:38 am

What pet do I or my trade partner have and what is it worth ?

This is a common question and well there are a few ways to find your answer.

How to find out your pets name
Please be aware that some of these topics are old/outdates/admins have moved on so please take that into consideration if you cant find the pet you are after

And now we have those names here's some helpful places to find their values.
Please remember not everyone uses every guide and its always worth reading your trade partners rules or discussing values with them to avoid accidental overpay or underpay to either side
And please try to check multiple guides to get the most accurate values, each guide/opinion is subjective. collect all the data you can :D

Use the search function :D home pages often become outdated, use the search function to either find your pets name or value e.g (1ma) to find the most data possible

Last edited by Bluefly26799 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:38 am

Have I been scammed?

If you think you have been scammed contact an ADMIN here and they will help, DO NOT post it here or name and blame.

Unfortunately there's a few of people on CS who do try to scam any and all players, its important to always know your pets values even if you don't know there's to begin with.

I have been seeing the word "scammer" thrown around a lot and as someone who has been called that through no fault of my own in the past I fully understand both how upsetting and quite frankly embarrassing it can be. Just to be clear;

- If YOU send the trade and your partner does not edit and just accepts. YOU are responsible to ensure you are not overpaying. It is not their responsibility to tell you that you are overpaying. They are NOT scamming by accepting.

- If you RECEIVE a trade that is wildly unfair to you, its important to either just cancel, or talk to your trade partner and check if they knew, people make mistakes. Dont label every unfair trade as a scam.

- If you RECIEVE a trade offer where your partner has lied about either your or their pets/items value and you accept. YES you have been scammed! You can contact staff who will look through the messages and help you resolve the issue. You can also contact admin regarding attempted scams as this is also against site rules.

Its exceptionally important to remember everyone on this site is a person, and every pet value is subjective just because someone might disagree a little is no reason to label them as a scammer. Its important to try to open a dialogue to see if a trade is possible or if you both just value things too differently, which is okay. This game is subjective you are allowed to value things differently without backlash. But be careful, know your pets and there's value inside and out before you accept a trade.
Last edited by Bluefly26799 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:39 am

Item values

Now items are of course harder with no dates or rarities but there are a few things that might help you out a little.
And of course remember people value some items very differently so if you have a valuable items make sure you know there current going values.

If your item isn't named in these guides a good rule to follow is items tend to be worth an uncommon of the year they are released, unless 2020 or newer then there value drops. However items are subjective, and have no set values if you want more for your item tell your trade partner how you value it or you will more than likely just be offered uncommons and below for the majority of any and all items.

Items used to be worth a lot less as many were free, but they are not rereleased like pets so of course there value is always growing. I know a lot of users don't follow that but please don't let them make you think your items are worthless. The popular items guide is a pretty up to date accurate valuation for most of the items worth.
Last edited by Bluefly26799 on Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help yourself. CS self help Tool

Postby Bluefly26799 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:42 am

Reserving ~
Bluefly26799