Pet and item appreciation Topic

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Pet and item appreciation Topic

Postby bark » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:24 am

(mods, if there's a thread like this, feel free to lock and show me where an pet and item appreciation thread is <3)

Let's face the sad truth: there are pets and items on here that are beautiful/creative but sadly not appreciated enough due to be slapped the "bad demand" and the items are impractical.

To turn that around, let's show some appreciation to ChickenSmoothie! It can be appreciating a certain pet or item!

For example:

I feel that some people miss the design for the Grinners. Yes they're bright, but as someone who loves bright colors, I feel that Grinners should be appreciated more! Their big smiles are perfect dress up opportunities, and as a fan of bright colors/psychedelic art, they're beautiful and my aesthetic <3

I love these backgrounds since I can tell the artist took their time and effort in these, and should not go unnoticed! Some people dont want these since they want a bg that covers the whole scene, but I feel that minimalistic approach to dress ups makes it more aesthetic <3

Only rule is no spamming <3
If this hits 900 pages, I'll remake it myself c:

Let's show appreciation!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet and item appreciation Topic

Postby Darth Daddy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 am

I agree!
Even though I'm not a fan of horses, this is some serious artwork:

Basically every outcome of this litter! I wonder how much time it took the artist to finish it.
Darth Daddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet and item appreciation Topic

Postby tarkeli » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 am

Hello there!

Please use this thread for pet dress-ups/item discussions moving forward: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3677227

:)
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me