What Pets Have "Low Demand" But Don't In Your Experience?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: What Pets Have "Low Demand" But Don't In Your Experience

Postby ssanis » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Viktor wrote:Image

I always see people saying that nick pets have bad demand, but from my experience It fetches a fair trade. I've never gotten underpay, at times even overpay.

Nickens revived my interest in nick pets. :D Maybe they did for other people too and that's why they go for fair trades now? Although I feel like they always went for a fair trade, just nobody went looking for them. :<
Last edited by ssanis on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssanis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 pm

@Yaypepsi

I've gotten some offers on those Christmas rats too lately! Just goes to show that every pet is wanted by someone. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

@Viktor

I agree, I actually JUST fairly traded away that exact nick dog you posted! Not that I have a ton of nick pets to trade, but no one ever gave me difficulty about it. I also love nick rats with my life and I've seen some people with groups like "Nick pets ♥" and similar ^^

yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasp » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Ooh look! Now Navy's chiming in.

How about we talk about Malk Spiders? I used to own a few and they got offered on quite regularly. I can see why people don't take an interest in them if they have arracmaphobia like me. Although, what's your guys thoughts opinions or experiences with Malk Spiders?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I hear that Grinners have terrible demand, but all the ones I had got fair offers or even overpay! I don't understand where people got the information that the grinner's demand is bad! Cake dogs, bunnies and pink septembers also don't have such a bad demand, I get plenty of offers on them!
From my experience speckled rats really have bad demand, I've had mine for a while now and got no offers on it

Postby Viktor » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm

bats. I never really get anything under fair for them unless i'm traded by someone who doesn't know rarity.
Honestly the people calling these "low demand" probably only take overpays for their pets.

text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
text text text text
Viktor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokeilope » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:58 pm

I second the grinnerz. I've had a mixture of fair and unfair offers. But I always hear about the "bad demand".
Attempting to trade up has been just about terrible.
Just when I feel like I've figured out advent list, the September list is making it worse. Demand doesn't help... I've got one Main list but it's a rat so no one wants it.
I really want the Apple that's in the same tier but no luck yet.

Pokeilope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 am

Personally I haven't gotten many offers on spiders but I know some people are huge fans and have seen spider hoards :)

I second the bats, whenever mine get offers they always go for fair trades. I also get offers on bunnies fairly often. I feel like people are comparing to dogs, so supposedly every other species has "bad demand" but it's not actually that atrocious or dramatic. Of course the dogs are the most popular, but that doesn't necessarily make everything else on CS bad demand. xD

Can't really comment on the grinners since I haven't ever had any for trade, but I know they were among my very first dreamies and to this day my set still makes me really happy :) They wouldn't have made it onto the September list if people didn't want them in my opinion!

yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Viktor wrote:Image

I always see people saying that nick pets have bad demand, but from my experience It fetches a fair trade. I've never gotten underpay, at times even overpay.

I've had people get super mad that I put nickpets in, even when they were on someone's wishlist (appearently I should have known that even though it was wanted, she valued it as though it had an almost null value.)

It's a shame, because the moment I found out about who nick IS, the value of his pets went from "wth" to "GOTTA HAVE!". X3
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 pm

hollythecollie wrote:
I'm always getting trades for my Image even though fruit is highly unwanted.

But on the other hand all of the offers I get on my grapes are severe low-balls, it's like people want the pet but don't want to offer any rares for it.

Yeah, the grapes can go for a sorbet. I've seen it multiple times and this is what I traded mine off for ^^
I find the grapes look cute.

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 pm

this guy. Low demand? Yeah right :lol: he's the one I get the biggest amount of offers for along with my BEG. And really good ones at that. Too bad I'm far too attached to let go. I don't usually put nft pets in open groups, but I have nowhere else to put him where I wouldn't lose him atm

Oh and not to mention grinners. I traded my geen one up fairly and within 2 minutes the other person received an overpay trade for it and it was gone. I've have actually owned ridiculous amounts of grinners... and look. I'm left with none. That should really say something about them.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me