What should 2018 Summer Event be?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: What should 2018 Summer Event be?

Postby The Üpside Down » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm thinking a time travel event! Avian and Totoro were using their new time machine, to test it out before they jumped for vacation! All of the smoothians stowed away in their luggage to get into the time machine as well! We go back in time to witness crazy things (ie., the big bang, dinosaur extinction, the first humans.) maybe later the machine goes haywire and we see the future on accident with pets that 'weren't supposed to be released for 20 years!'

I dunno. It sounded pretty cool in my head 😂

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
──────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 am

22tabby wrote:I like the idea of a steampunk theme.
The area would be kinda run-down and filled with machinery- but the end goal would be to help rennovate the area by helping find cogs, wires, sheets of metal, etc., to help build back the city to its former glory.
The pets could be of any breed, but could look mecha or have some sort of mech clothing on. The daily outfits we get would be like something to give a pet a steampunk vest, or steampunk wings, or something of the sorts everyday.
For example, the mech cats that were released in October of last year, could be some good NPC's.
The last few days of the event could be like getting to see the renovated city (where new pets come out of hiding to thank you).

I love this idea ^.^

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Semper Fi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:29 pm

why not an 8-bit themed vacation with mario and peach and them
MODS: Me and Jessica Deathstone are married please do not bann us we share computers and we will probably trade unfairly shes picky!
Semper Fi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yaeli » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 am

ASRIEL. wrote:Hmm, maybe a stranded island theme?

I love the stranded island idea! Maybe we could be on a sea voyage but accidentally get stranded on an island for some reason. We would find this mysterious mansion on the island with lots of servants (NPCs) but with no idea who the owner of the mansion is and why they don't want to appear. (We would get cool mansion-themed items!) There could also be a forest/jungle around the mansion (the natural habitat of the island) with cool creatures (more pets) and mysterious happenings (we would get lots of land, plant, and jungle-themed items!). At the end all the mysterious clues would be pieced together and we'd find out what was going on and who the owner was!
Yaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evilpineapples » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

~Cinnamon~ wrote:
I really, REALLY want a western/cowboy themed event.
Think of all the amazing pets & items we could potentially have!?

I actually wrote a huge suggestion post earlier in the year. If you have the time to read it, it has all of my ideas!

OMG this is exactly what I want, im from a city that has a 10-day rodeo every year and the environment of the city is incredible during this time and you see people walking around downtown in cowboy boots and serious business men wear jeans and a plaid shirt to work and the police wear cowboy hats and ride around the city on horses and it is like part of my soul I love it so much and to have a western/rodeo event would be out of this world, seeing how it brings the community in my city together and seeing everyone so lively is exactly how I would image the CS community to be. Western and Rodeo events (I don't know if its just me or not) feel like home and relatable and sometimes (not in a bad way) CS can feel very distant and I think a western event is exactly what Chicken Smoothie needs.

Also I just saw that there was a new board for event discussion, should someone move this thready there?
evilpineapples

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotsandPatches » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 pm

22tabby wrote:I like the idea of a steampunk theme.
The area would be kinda run-down and filled with machinery- but the end goal would be to help rennovate the area by helping find cogs, wires, sheets of metal, etc., to help build back the city to its former glory.
The pets could be of any breed, but could look mecha or have some sort of mech clothing on. The daily outfits we get would be like something to give a pet a steampunk vest, or steampunk wings, or something of the sorts everyday.
For example, the mech cats that were released in October of last year, could be some good NPC's.
The last few days of the event could be like getting to see the renovated city (where new pets come out of hiding to thank you).

A steampunk themed event would be amazing!
Hi

Just a signature. Nothing to see here.
SpotsandPatches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzegrijn » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm

A world trip! With Avian and Totoro visiting all continents with matching pets. Africa, desert and safari, Europe, rome and paris, london. Asia, pagodes and typical chinese and japanese things.

It would be so cool and also we would learn about culture 8-)
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
grizzegrijn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemonkid » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

Mmm, a food theme (not just candy) would be cool! Imagine if we were going on a shopping spree in a supermarket and it was actually haunted, and we had to survive for the duration of the event?

I am a holibomber!
gif by uzkost on deviantart
Lemonkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Cookiie wrote:Inspired from the original Sacrificing and Saving original thread.
What should 2018 Summer Event be?
Post your ideas!
Mods, if there's already a thread for this type of thing, please lock and warn me.

Rules:
If we ever get this thread into 1 year, and sacrificing and saving starts, stop it immediately. I will ask for mods to lock this thread, otherwise.
No spam.
Suggestions inspired from others are okay, but please don't suggest something someone already suggested.

Guys it really is way too early to talk about this now.
    I'm locking this thread, I suggest you start it back up perhaps a month before next summer.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items