The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby Kitkat2716 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 am

Thank you so much Hiraeth MP for the gift war! I really appreciate this gift back as well.
Dreamies

ImageImage]
Kitkat2716

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:49 pm

pugs. ; ; ahh, pugs., thank you so much, really! i appreciate it so much. i love these little buddies and it's such a pain to get them since people either aren't trading them at all or think they have more demand than the literal raven dog, that's not the case, though! i'm close to completing my collection of them, and hopefully, i will do so soon! once again, thank you so much for the addition to my hoard. i hope you have an amazing day, pugs., and i hope you liked my gift back!!!
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Thank you so so much Fat Kitty for this amazing Minor Dreamie of mine you've gifted me <3. I love your Christmas Giveaways and am sad that I missed it but never thought I would win something as I entered the last day raffle and now I am a proud owner <3 Thank you so much again! <3

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Carl Grimes ♥

XX

Honestly I can't thank you enough, this lovely person donated to my father's Kidney Cancer Awareness TWICE in one day...AND GAVE ME MY FIRST ORANGE RARE FOR IT 💛💛 They made my day so much better, thank you again!!!!

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coleslaw » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 pm

I wanna give a big thanks to these users who have worked out fair trades with us for the pets we've been after ever since we finished our Coontail hoard. These are the pets we've wanted for years and have had in the past, but we traded everything away to add to our hoard. Having them back feels really good, and we're only 3 more pages of our wishlist away (excluding hoard pets) from having them all!

MidnightDutchess
Sweet Devil.
KIONO
Sanivisu (For Art!)
+
Kuro_

We've gotten so far in just a few days, thanks so much y'all <3
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maligator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Thank you so much Vee Maxima
for this great gift! I appreciate it a lot. I am so sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring your gift, a lot of the time I either do not have time to write a nice thank you message or i miss the trade in my center ;w; in this case I wanted to wait till i could post something here and send a nice thank you, so i am sorry it took so long!

Edit(taking this time to thank other users for their gifts too, as I waited to accept their gifts as well.
^^)

Thanks so much [ghosting] for this gift!!! I love those butterfly wolves so much *.* the malks are amazing adittions as well!

And, _-Telikolas-_, thank you for this gift as well!!! I love it. The kion is a pet i am looking to hoard, and the other pets are beautiful<3 you are so kind!

You all are incredibly sweet! Thanks❤
♡ Lover and wearer of Lolita fashion ♡

♡ Obsession with PPS dragon cats ♡

♡ Extremely passionate about dogs ♡

These are my babies

Misty
♫ You didn't choose this,
but you'll be defined
by the times you didn't
quit. Will you be
remembered by what
darkness did, or what
you did with it?
Will you turn the
light out, or be a
human lighthouse?
Keep breaking down or
break your chains?
If you're standing on the
ledge, so close to giving
up on holding on… You'll
never know what could
have been. Who would
you be if you had just
stayed strong? You are
more than what you're
enduring, you can make
it to the morning. All your
pain is just a hero forming.
If you can save,
you can save your story ♫
Maligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightDuchess » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 pm

please gift lancelotl they are a really awesome and sweet person on this game. I had a lot of fun talking with them, Im sure they would be delighted if they were gifted.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... qCbJKwWZzg
MidnightDuchess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 pm

//aaaa i forgot to post this earlier and i am angry at myself now

thank you to the ultimate blessing, hark, who made my entire year with this trade! i am so happy to have another cake dog and another 09 UR! but the main star of the show is the true-date dogtag! i'm so happy to finally have a true-date dogtag. and on the date i wanted too! glad we were able to work out a trade. ♥ and a lot of thanks for trading me the sorbet which gave me a helping hand in getting a skelebun yesterday!

i'd like to give some gift thank yous to some people while i am here!

Flannels - for completing my hoard of these store pets! no better way to end it than with that darn PPS.
    Revenance - for another cake dog! i'm just 6 away from completing the hoard and i couldn't be happier!
    Vlad Dracula III - for the super adorable and fabulous gift of an 08 VR {a puppy, too!}! i love those october dogs so much!
    UndercoverDaydreams♡ - for the bone PPS and store pets, which were more help in completing my hoard!
    Owlscutie - for the wig! i have been needing more wigs so much lately. happy to have another one for dressing up pets!
    mayflower, - for the very cool VR butterfly wolf and the first tier advent! (it was a gift back, but still) i didn't expect to get a gift back, i'm pretty happy i at least got you to take a gift! (since you usually always edit on me)
    ayato kirishima. - for items! you always gift me! i'm glad today you also took something in return. n.n
    Nicole - for the SUPER ADORABLE owl PPS! i had looked at earlier in the day and thought; i'm keeping that on my WL, for sure!
    kinda funny you gave it to me later in the day, lol.
    crabtree. - for helping me finish a hoard that i'd been kinda struggling on x) i was super excited when i finished it, not going to lie.

and that should be all for now! thank you all so much, so many good thoughts for all of you! go gift anyone on this list if you would like people to gift!

edit;

折原 臨也, i'm kinda crying. what is this?!

i'm outta word. let me just, water my eyes real quick.
Last edited by marmoris on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michel.Angelo.Z » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Hehehe, this was a while ago, but it still made my day!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... N-BkILMjLA
LF: White Feb
Michel.Angelo.Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me