*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Hyensa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:12 am

Joof wrote:I think placing it at ur lion tier would fit best. I believe the problem is that, people are already starting to project the 'fruit have bad demand' thing on the ur peach when it really doesn't. It deserves the placement above the non tier. We can still move it down later if the placement doesn't fit. Like DD said, it would be more difficult to move it up if the placement seems wrong because that would only spark demand and people might demand even more for the peach...

This genuinely makes the most sense to me, nice point!
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:15 am

Joof wrote:I think placing it at ur lion tier would fit best. I believe the problem is that, people are already starting to project the 'fruit have bad demand' thing on the ur peach when it really doesn't. It deserves the placement above the non tier. We can still move it down later if the placement doesn't fit. Like DD said, it would be more difficult to move it up if the placement seems wrong because that would only spark demand and people might demand even more for the peach...

It's not that we're saying the peach has bad demand, it doesn't, it's just that the peach can still receive nons even at holly dog tier (if people wish to pay as much)

Though, if it's placed too high, you risk people wanting the moon for it, which wouldn't really help if you then moved it back down as people will still want more than what they paid for it
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:29 am

@joof I think the trades showing it consistently going for nons proves otherwise about demand. The whole FTT thing is just the usually FTT thing with demand. He said she said so spread it around.
lol see I’m on the opposite side, I think placing it at the UR lion tier would spark demand and would add more demand for the peach, though I do get what you’re saying.
There is always the chance of moving it down, but as BlackCat pointed out, and I feel the same, with the ftt and trading community as it is right now I feel people would expect more even if it got moved down after being at the UR lion tier.

Or maybe the UR lion tier is where it belongs, idk. I’ll go with majority of course, just stating my views and concerns. ^_^
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:57 am

I traded offsite for my UR peach Dec. 20th or so and got probably 2-3 offers for it a day for the first week (I ended up locking it because none of the offers were interesting me). I'd consider it popular, a black sheep in the fruit group cx
Anyway, I really couldn't see myself trading it for anything below the big gap because it wasn't easy to find UFT before Dec. 18th and as we can see it swapped for an UR Aussie more than once. I'd be comfortable placing it just below the UR Aussie knowing the two have swapped more than once; both recently and a year ago. The 'bad demand' rumor will always be there, but many pets suffer that rumor and still trade for near their list value (like zebras and grapes)
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 am

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... AWoB7oGOJw

Date is Jan 8, 2017

What I traded for the Peach. Was a bid for an auction and was auto’d. They said they value the Peach between 2 sorbets to a non. I valued my Peas at a Non. Idk if this helps but I hope it does.
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:55 am

If some users think it should be placed right above the nons and others think below, why don't we put it on the tier with the nons? It seems like it'd make the most sense.
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 am

EmberzTale wrote:
If some users think it should be placed right above the nons and others think below, why don't we put it on the tier with the nons? It seems like it'd make the most sense.

That's true

But..

Some people (like myself) prefer to see the nons as just the nons though on their own as it makes it less confusing (especially when it's referred to as just the non tier)

And hey, pets on lower tiers (like the ur holly dog for example) can go for nons or offers valued at nons every now n again, so it wouldn't really have to to be with the nons

Though I suppose it's based off preference?
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:06 am

I don't think we should avoid adding it to the tier simply based on the fact that it's called the non tier.
The sorbet tier used to be the sorbet tier only until we stuck the UR Grapes in there.

I think the non tier would be the best tier to place it on.
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topsy Turvey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 am

I still disagree, the demand was just starting to drop to its proper value until this thread brought it up, before it was value at two sorbets but you could get anywhere from 1-2 Sorbets for it but no more. Now that it's been brought up its falsely pushing up the value again but it's not because that's what everyone values it as, that's because that's what people on the thread here value it as so people who have them are pushing to get a Nons worth.

╔═════════════╗

Topsy ❅ She/Her ❅ Bi

A high key anxious mess~
Sorry if I take a while to reply,
I get overwhelmed very easily.
Feel free to poke me if I'm
taking a while!

Art links to my FR profile.
Credit: Cellar x Elijah

╚═════════════╝

Character Clear-Out!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 am

Topsy Turvey wrote:I still disagree, the demand was just starting to drop to its proper value until this thread brought it up, before it was value at two sorbets but you could get anywhere from 1-2 Sorbets for it but no more. Now that it's been brought up its falsely pushing up the value again but it's not because that's what everyone values it as, that's because that's what people on the thread here value it as so people who have them are pushing to get a Nons worth.

Do you have any trades to back this up? Right now we're just going off of what people have provided us with.

--Aero

We used to be TBB + Maple!
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me