*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby macabrex » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:58 am

-Nightmare wrote:A trade I did with the UR Peach back in January of 2016:
    http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... LXF1AE7p_A

so, regarding the ur peach's placement on the list,
    i think it should be placed right under the rainbow mane or under tier 39/38. it is a ur of 2015 and seems to have decent demand. since the balloons are worth around 21 advents and the rainbow main around 22-23, this would be a good area for the peach. considering the ur apple doesn't have good demand, therefore it is, of course, lower, the peach should we worth more than the apple. everything else on the apple's tier has demand very similar to it, just like the speckled rats in the tier above. the next tier above (pink/blue balloons, wood winged angel, orange cerberus) seems to be similar in worth to the peach. i personally don't think it should be worth more than the nonballoon or bengal. other links to trades/offers for the peach would be very useful here.

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:15 am

@above, maybe check a few pages back :) Trades posted on the thread and the other consistently show the UR peach going around the non tier, above the gap. Even the trade you commented on shows 4 sorbets worth - a sorbet is worth roughly 4 balloon dogs so the placement you are suggesting is a little low in my opinion. i wouldn't go much below a non - The majority posted here shows this as the most comment payment at least.

Would people agree to placing it on the UR holly, UR pot tier? It seems to do better then both these pets in terms of non trades. I understand the 'but people keep saying its worth 2 sorbets' concern but its just not what the majority of trades show.

So, all those in favor of placing it just below the non tier? I would argue that it's stability for 2 years should not let its half year dip influence a lower placement. Because even with the FTT claiming the peach only goes for 2 sorbets, we have clear evidence that it goes for more quite often?

Just to add - but i fear placing it at this tier will make trading for nons impossible with the peach from now on. so maybe a tier just above the nons would do it better. Just trying to keep the debate going!

Suggestions:
Ur Holly tier (below the nons)
Ur Lion tier (above the nons)
Which - the gap between these tiers isn't that large.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 am

i come out of my stalking to say that I personally don’t agree with placing it above the nons, and don’t quite understand the sense in that. I would say UR Holly tier. We could reevaluate it at a later time if placing it there causes it to not go for a non any longer?
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ligning » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 am

DaDwarf wrote:@above, maybe check a few pages back :) Trades posted on the thread and the other consistently show the UR peach going around the non tier, above the gap. Even the trade you commented on shows 4 sorbets worth - a sorbet is worth roughly 4 balloon dogs so the placement you are suggesting is a little low in my opinion. i wouldn't go much below a non - The majority posted here shows this as the most comment payment at least.

Would people agree to placing it on the UR holly, UR pot tier? It seems to do better then both these pets in terms of non trades. I understand the 'but people keep saying its worth 2 sorbets' concern but its just not what the majority of trades show.

So, all those in favor of placing it just below the non tier? I would argue that it's stability for 2 years should not let its half year dip influence a lower placement. Because even with the FTT claiming the peach only goes for 2 sorbets, we have clear evidence that it goes for more quite often?

Just to add - but i fear placing it at this tier will make trading for nons impossible with the peach from now on. so maybe a tier just above the nons would do it better. Just trying to keep the debate going!

Suggestions:

I would definetly go for the ur Lion tier, so even when people play the "fruit has bad demand" card it would still be able to fetch a non as it now regurally does ^.^
It is clear that I must find my other half. But is it a he or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forceably or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I? Will this person embarrass me? Can two people actually become one again?

ligning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
i come out of my stalking to say that I personally don’t agree with placing it above the nons, and don’t quite understand the sense in that. I would say UR Holly tier. We could reevaluate it at a later time if placing it there causes it to not go for a non any longer?

May i ask why you don't think above would make sense? Trades do consistently show it being a non or non+, even with the FTT spreading the advice of a worth of just 2 sorbets. It's demand is def still there after 2 years i think.

I would rather place it too high and have to move it down in 6 months when trades show it doesnt fetch that, then place it too low. people follow the list when it comes to fairness, nobody will 'overpay' if its on a lower tier while when its on a higher tier people will 'underpay' by offering a non.

of course we could just place it on non tier, i just figured since there isn't a too big gap between the tiers it'd be easier to have the nons stick together and place the ur's with other ur's.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:53 am

In my experience people expect overpay in trading lists, hence why I believe just under non could still consistently pull in nons, while I think over non would then be expecting more over pay. In many of my trades I get people telling me either themselves or in their rules that they expect over. That’s just my line of reasoning and thinking there.

I tend to be more conservative and on the lower end when placing or things concerning rareslist. The peach doesn’t have bad demand like other fruit, it really doesn’t. I haven’t had anyone try to say that to me yet. That’s why I still feel it could be consistent with getting nons even just below the tier.
Of course if I’m not majority here that’s fine, I just wanted to pop in with my opinion here. =)
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:55 am

Thanks for your opinion, much appreciated! i hadn't looked at it from that point of view. interesting :)

I'm eager to move along the discussion because its been so long, so maybe a poll would be a good idea? Have 3 options, ur lion, non, ur holly and see what the majority of people think?
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 am

I think that’s a good idea, so we can get things moving since we’ve definitely had enough trade evidence so far. (it’ll be so weird if it’s on a non tier I’ll admit lol. The nons won’t be by them little selves anymore. )
Image Image
10/08/22 <3
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:09 am

DaDwarf wrote:@above, maybe check a few pages back :) Trades posted on the thread and the other consistently show the UR peach going around the non tier, above the gap. Even the trade you commented on shows 4 sorbets worth - a sorbet is worth roughly 4 balloon dogs so the placement you are suggesting is a little low in my opinion. i wouldn't go much below a non - The majority posted here shows this as the most comment payment at least.

Suggestions:

I'd be happy with holly dog tier, mainly as the holly dog does occasionally go for nons (like the peach) and so could still potentially fetch nons worth even at a lower tier

And like others have said before me: when it comes to auctions and people wanting to trade their pets, people will usually want overpay, which is why having it on a slightly lower tier would probably be alright

That and if you have it up too high, offers for it might sky rocket (if the demand kicks back up which it could, it's a cute peachy caterpillar fruit)
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joof » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:10 am

I think placing it at ur lion tier would fit best. I believe the problem is that, people are already starting to project the 'fruit have bad demand' thing on the ur peach when it really doesn't. It deserves the placement above the non tier. We can still move it down later if the placement doesn't fit. Like DD said, it would be more difficult to move it up if the placement seems wrong because that would only spark demand and people might demand even more for the peach...
Joof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me