February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby Spooky~ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm

So, is there anymore pups? I just wanna make sure there isn't an outcome left. c:
At some point, power becomes its own master.
We cast aside our ideals in favor of expedience and tell ourselves it was all necessary.
For the people.

.holly
.adult
.they/them
.non binary

Favorite Pet:

Spooky~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lolitaa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Strawberry Mochi wrote:So, is there anymore pups? I just wanna make sure there isn't an outcome left. c:

maybe ?Image

i g o t 4 o f t h e s e hhdsfgdg
Alakazam, shish boom bam, the fish jumped out of the frying pan.
Lolitaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm

So... all of my pups I adopted turned into this one ;3; And I missed some quartz dogs, so that'll be annoying to trade for... I think I had pretty moderate luck this month though, I got about half of all the outcomes it feels like.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:36 am

fuiuki wrote:Image

So... all of my pups I adopted turned into this one ;3; And I missed some quartz dogs, so that'll be annoying to trade for... I think I had pretty moderate luck this month though, I got about half of all the outcomes it feels like.

Should be easy to swap, pps are usually the most missed outcomes. lol

I love this one. <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klain » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:31 am

odin wrote:
fuiuki wrote:Image

Should be easy to swap, pps are usually the most missed outcomes. lol

I love this one. <3

They are so ... Awwwww *^*
Klain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SableShine » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I think this pony is my favourite of the litter. I really like the markings and the colours. Though I do love the black one with the blue underside too - he looks like he's lit from underneath with a blue light.

As I expected, not a fan of the jasper dog. But I'm head over heels for the rest of the litter so that really doesn't bother me :-)
ForUM is the place you are reading this. A foRM is a set of questions you fill out.
SableShine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KC. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get any Mardi Gras pets but still, a great month nonetheless! The Horses this month were so imaginative and I loved the Valentines Zebras.
Quitting!
You can find my free adopts thread here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3991929
KC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spinachtoffeee » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:10 pm

*merging two days again*

Beautiful! I like the softer colours and belly gradient, as well as the little lacy 'socks'- adorable!- and the eye on its forehead. I think as the month comes to a close (march pet hype!!), I should choose on favourites from each litter, and for this month's cat litter, I think this one takes the cake.
Stunning! They look so angelic, and the wings seem to glow- a lovely contrast with the black base coat. Wonderful end to the litter, and probably my favourite from this one as well. It was worth the wait!
Nice! The gradient is very well done and doesn't look artificial at all, which I was expecting/worrying about. Not a big fan of the line edits or the eyes on this one, though, but oh well.
Lovely! I like how there's less clutter on this one, and the designs are very bold. The socks and mane+tail colouration are really beautiful too.
Much better than the rest- the markings are more interesting and spaced better. Don't like how dark the base coat is, but oh well.
Really pretty! I like all the different markings, shapes and colours.

Seriously, though, I think I'm overly excited for rollout tomorrow- I can't wait to see the new pets, and start over on a nice, fresh, brand new discussion thread. This month has ended wonderfully!
Without further ado, my favourite February pets-
From the rat litter:
Pet's name: Neon Light
Because green is more calming that the other three. Not a big fan of this litter actually.
From the BW litter:
Pet's name: Labyrinth
Purple and yellow go together wonderfully, they're my favourite colour combination.
From the horse litter:
Pet's name: Born In The 50s
Lovely, less chaotic than the others and very well balanced, yet strikingly detailed.
From the quartz dog litter:
Pet's name: You've Taken My Heart
Wonderful outcome, really stands out from the rest. The colours are very warm and earthy, and while the design is detailed, it's not overwhelming. The eyes on this pupper also look really great.
From the *AMAZING* fennec litter:
Pet's name: Slime And Snails
Of course this one! Although choosing between these was really quite difficult. I love the markings, the eyebrows, the star placement- the markings are balanced and eye-catching, and very soothing to the eye. The eyes themselves really pop out, as with its littermates.
From the cat litter:
Pet's name: Jump
Softer colours than the others, and the eye detailing is awesome! Really pretty.
From the next-gen pony litter:
Pet's name: In Some Strange Quarters
As discussed previously, this litter was very underwhelming, and I think this is the best it offered.
From the b/w dog litter:
Pet's name: In The Morning
Oh, please. Are there really any contestants for this beauty?

Overall...
This litter held promise ever since we saw the stars on the blankets. This is my personal favourite from it, and therefore for the month.
I'm far too lazy to try on this, c'mon.

... here's my dA then http://spinachtoffeee.deviantart.com/
spinachtoffeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Just confirming what the outcomes are based on. I love quartz and would have made more outcomes but the litter was already very big at 10, I had trouble squeezing everything in to one month. I also deliberately left out aura quartz, its difficult to draw and there are so many types. I am sure you guys rather I do a whole litter then one outcome. Although it's not something I'd do anytime soon if I decide to do it.
Pet's name: Clear Quartz
Pet's name: Rose Quartz
Pet's name: Amethyst
Pet's name: "Citrine"
Pet's name: Citrine
Pet's name: Ametrine
Pet's name: Smoky Quartz
Pet's name: Tourmalinated quartz
Pet's name: Agate
Pet's name: Jasper
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups