-->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: -->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Postby LLHBBB » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 am

I also have a 100% complete collection of pets and have for over a year. I didn't know this thread existed. I currently have 341 pages of items but still just missing a few pieces from the Store '09 Christmas decoration set. I need 2 lights and 2 garlands. I also need a few more gold & green bulbs to have 6 of each which is what the original set came with. I have all available store items other than what I just listed and every free or event item. Just curious how a collection can be complete if they have less pages then me when I know I'm missing some. I also have no custom items or the smoothie or any of the items from Vampiric's Chicken O's Contest.
Last edited by LLHBBB on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:16 am

•Record: Largest PPS BWolf Hoard
•Mascot: Link to pet
•Number: 97
•Group Link: Link!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:46 am

Since no one has claimed that record yet, I'll just try to claim it until someone who has more does ^^

•Record: Largest Syrian Hamster Hoard
•Mascot:
•Number: 1842
•Group Link: link

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

•Record: ~Largest Litter (same blanket) Special Species Hoard~
•Mascot: Image
•Number: 117
•Group Link: Right Here
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:54 pm

I have a question:

For the "Largest PPS Hoard" record, is it PPS in general or one species? (Or which pets would apply for it?)
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:32 am

Easterrabbit2 wrote:I have a question:

For the "Largest PPS Hoard" record, is it PPS in general or one species? (Or which pets would apply for it?)

All PPS in general.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:49 am

LLHBBB wrote:I also have a 100% complete collection of pets and have for over a year. I didn't know this thread existed. I currently have 341 pages of items but still just missing a few pieces from the Store '09 Christmas decoration set. I need 2 lights and 2 garlands. I also need a few more gold & green bulbs to have 6 of each which is what the original set came with. I have all available store items other than what I just listed and every free or event item. Just curious how a collection can be complete if they have less pages then me when I know I'm missing some. I also have no custom items or the smoothie or any of the items from Vampiric's Chicken O's Contest.

I just checked and it would seem DaDwarf is missing Image this yellow egg from a recent easter event, I will PM them and let them know, maybe they just haven't noticed
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:02 am

LLHBBB wrote:I also have a 100% complete collection of pets and have for over a year. I didn't know this thread existed. I currently have 341 pages of items but still just missing a few pieces from the Store '09 Christmas decoration set. I need 2 lights and 2 garlands. I also need a few more gold & green bulbs to have 6 of each which is what the original set came with. I have all available store items other than what I just listed and every free or event item. Just curious how a collection can be complete if they have less pages then me when I know I'm missing some. I also have no custom items or the smoothie or any of the items from Vampiric's Chicken O's Contest.

When I set this up, I didn't count current store items since they can be bought at any time and that's just a waste of money to make sure you have one of every item that you can get at any time.
You DO have to make sure you have all free items.

Since it's been found that store pets don't count as a complete collection in an official capacity, the retired store items like the pony cat and the tree garlands should also count as not needed.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:06 am

Shian wrote:

When I set this up, I didn't count current store items since they can be bought at any time and that's just a waste of money to make sure you have one of every item that you can get at any time.
You DO have to make sure you have all free items.

Since it's been found that store pets don't count as a complete collection in an official capacity, the retired store items like the pony cat and the tree garlands should also count as not needed.

thank you. In that case I have a complete item & pet collection because I am only missing the gold & green garland & lights from the '09 Christmas store set.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:29 am

Shian wrote:
Easterrabbit2 wrote:I have a question:

All PPS in general.

Okay! Thank you!

•Record: Largest PPS Hoard
•Mascot: Image
•Number: 529
•Group Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=806687
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me