Hoard Discussion Thread v.5

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Random question: Do you consider the store weasels PPS? (they are made of the dragon line-art)

Yes!
36%
No!
64%

Total votes : 1024

Re: Hoard Discussion Thread v.5

Postby microraptor » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 pm

turtle... wrote:
very proud of how far I've come with my dwarf hamster hoard <3

nice! i hoarded the advent day 5 hamsters, i had a good 77 of them within a week and a half-ish, taking into consideration that i wasn't urgently searching and they were super easy to get for the most part after the first day or two!

anywho, i've been hoarding these 2015 halloween ringneck pups for well over a year, but i obviously haven't been too urgently searching (i was trying to complete my 2016 collection until recently, when i gave up and decided to aim more towards hoards and dream pets). i only have 82 babes, and i would love some more but i can't find them as of late! ): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=745054 here's a link to the group.

also hoarding the cute 2015 chinese new year (i think so, at least) goaties without much luck! i only started the hoard somewhat recently but i haven't focused on it much! i love goats and i think, once i reach my goal, i'll shoot for 250 on both of these hoards! (sorry, no link to this one, i'm only a mobile user so it's more difficult :lol: )

and i just disbanded my bbs dog hoard of 34, if anyone hoards them then i can easily trade them to you!

if anyone has any name suggestions, i'd appreciate to hear them!!
microraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ignite444 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 pm

microraptor wrote:
turtle... wrote:
very proud of how far I've come with my dwarf hamster hoard <3

nice! i hoarded the advent day 5 hamsters, i had a good 77 of them within a week and a half-ish, taking into consideration that i wasn't urgently searching and they were super easy to get for the most part after the first day or two!

anywho, i've been hoarding these 2015 halloween ringneck pups for well over a year, but i obviously haven't been too urgently searching (i was trying to complete my 2016 collection until recently, when i gave up and decided to aim more towards hoards and dream pets). i only have 82 babes, and i would love some more but i can't find them as of late! ): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=745054 here's a link to the group.

also hoarding the cute 2015 chinese new year (i think so, at least) goaties without much luck! i only started the hoard somewhat recently but i haven't focused on it much! i love goats and i think, once i reach my goal, i'll shoot for 250 on both of these hoards! (sorry, no link to this one, i'm only a mobile user so it's more difficult :lol: )

and i just disbanded my bbs dog hoard of 34, if anyone hoards them then i can easily trade them to you!

if anyone has any name suggestions, i'd appreciate to hear them!!

Never was sure what those pups were based on. Are they snakes? Of course with my sense of humor I'd call the hoard "Snake in the Grass". :lol:
All Steven Universe images made by moi.

ignite444

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 am

Got lucky with a C$ trade, which means green dragon #6 has just joined my Emerald City board ^^
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:29 am

Is it sad when you find a hoard you didn't know you had?

I found an unmarked hoard filled with representatives for every mod from 2009. Probably not relevant anymore. n.n
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ranger. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 am

I tend to hoard when I'm stressed so I'm starting new hoards I should've done sooner.

Ghost Rider 4/10
What's in my Stocking? 27/50
Litwick 3/10
Spirit 2/10
Teddy Bear': Come Alive 3/10
Water Elementals 5/10 [only 5 of the two outcomes each]
Web Books 2/10

Some of them are actually kind of hard to find! It's pretty fun just hunting.
I get the tattoos,
I don’t give them.
My life is full of
the color blue and dachshunds.
” The birth of a new Demon Lord!
Quite an old sensation but a familiar one.
What a truly wonderful day!”
.Ranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:46 am

leads to the group
I decided to cap this hoard at 120 instead of a thousand as i realized i would have had to repeat the lyrics for a thousand years at least 3 times or so and that wouldn't have been fun.

this hoard was made dedicated to my friend as they love the song a thousand years and they have also been through some tough times regarding love. :> i'm really happy to know its finished <3

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 am

I love my hoard babies ahh
I finally finished my stocking dog hoard, broke 100 on my spiders, am officially three away from my candy dragons goal, and started a new hoard. I might also start hoarding these cocoons because I'm a sucker for the blue/yellow contrast. Hoard name ideas for the possible new hoard?
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Shian wrote:Is it sad when you find a hoard you didn't know you had?

I found an unmarked hoard filled with representatives for every mod from 2009. Probably not relevant anymore. n.n

... Oh my god, I'm swimming in nostalgia right now because I browsed through that
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm

I now have 3,000 rats!
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me