For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby Benzene » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:53 pm

[this account was hacked on 6/11/19, and all my stuff was traded for offsite currency!! thanks sorren fey, tess and nick for helping me get my account + pets back!!]
Benzene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:22 pm

OH MY GOD. BENZENE. HI. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TRADE WE DID LOL I think that was basically the only time I've ever interacted with you or even seen you and suddenly HERE YOU ARE -WAVES FRANTICALLY EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BASICALLY A STRANGER TO ME-
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

I didn't join super long ago so I can't share any memories from 2008-2010, but does anyone remember the CS mall? You can still visit the page, though there's nothing in it. I remember a few years back wanting to buy some CS stickers, but I couldn't get any because I didn't have a job back then. XD
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Shariki no Kyojin wrote:I didn't join super long ago so I can't share any memories from 2008-2010, but does anyone remember the CS mall? You can still visit the page, though there's nothing in it. I remember a few years back wanting to buy some CS stickers, but I couldn't get any because I didn't have a job back then. XD

They need to bring those back, they would make a killing, I remember they always sold out super fast and I never was able to nab anything
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benzene » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:56 pm

nickjr wrote:OH MY GOD. BENZENE. HI. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TRADE WE DID LOL I think that was basically the only time I've ever interacted with you or even seen you and suddenly HERE YOU ARE -WAVES FRANTICALLY EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE BASICALLY A STRANGER TO ME-

OMG LOL i didnt even realise that trade was with you!!!! I was hoarding those watermelon dogs back then!

[this account was hacked on 6/11/19, and all my stuff was traded for offsite currency!! thanks sorren fey, tess and nick for helping me get my account + pets back!!]
Benzene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'Possum » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Julia wrote:
Shian wrote:I had so many orange cerbs it’s kind of sad now but yeah, the trade values from 09 were so different.

I had more than 20 Eat Mes and gave them away for monthly outcomes 8D I would have neveeer thought that Store Pets would go for 2008 pets - ever!

I just bought so many Cereberus and Eat me and Drink me dogs...and skelebunns. And Ravens and Marionnettes and Patchwork dogs. Seal PPSs and Liontails. Like hundreds of dollars worth of them all. And traded the off for next to nothing. Or flat out gave them away. I was all like "you can't get CS dollars? Here! Have a store pet! ^_^"

and now most sit on dead accounts.
'Possum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benzene » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:45 pm

'Possum wrote:I just bought so many Cereberus and Eat me and Drink me dogs...and skelebunns. And Ravens and Marionnettes and Patchwork dogs. Seal PPSs and Liontails. Like hundreds of dollars worth of them all. And traded the off for next to nothing. Or flat out gave them away. I was all like "you can't get CS dollars? Here! Have a store pet! ^_^"

and now most sit on dead accounts.

Possum I still have my raven dog from you!! Traded you a bunch of items for him xD

Benzene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FriedApplePie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Shariki no Kyojin wrote:I didn't join super long ago so I can't share any memories from 2008-2010, but does anyone remember the CS mall? You can still visit the page, though there's nothing in it. I remember a few years back wanting to buy some CS stickers, but I couldn't get any because I didn't have a job back then. XD

I completely forgot about that! I wish they would bring it back, I would love to get something.

████
████
𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲xx

.xxImage
...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐

Returning Member
October 12th
Loving Apple Pie

└───────┘
x
- of
me?
FriedApplePie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby softpaw » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:29 am

PrettyPieK wrote:

I completely forgot about that! I wish they would bring it back, I would love to get something.

i was just thinking about this the other day! does anyone have pictures of the sunback plushies they made for Anthrocon in 2012? i really hope they make more CS plushies sometime soon <3
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v1s10ns » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:44 am

They posted this about the plushies ( it has a picture!! )
Seasonal wrote:This is true! Sunback plushies were in the works when Chicken Smoothie went to Anthrocon in 2012, but there hasn't been any official word on them for a while. Here's a picture of the Sunback with some other CS merchandise. Tess said this in 2013, though:

Tess wrote:unfortunately we haven't managed to find a solution to our plushie problems and we're not sure if we ever will, so we're not making any further promises about plushie sales at this point. I really hoped we'd get to sell those early this year, but we've just hit road block after road block. I started planning for those plushies in 2011 and we're still not close to offering anything! It's been really stressful and I just don't want to think about it any more.

Some plushies do exist, but they're holed up in storage somewhere. I wasn't particularly pleased with the final design so I feel like people aren't missing much anyways. It's been very difficult to manage them from outside the US and I don't know if I'll be back there any time soon. We're just trying to focus on things we can make easily available from New Zealand at the moment and that's basically just flat merchandise like stickers and maybe we'll try greeting cards or post cards this year in time for some special holidays

from this topic

You could always make a plushie for yourself if you want to ^^
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me