Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1

Postby BlingBling » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Any item collectors? I'm actually thinking about trying to collect all the items but just thinking about things like the rainbow smoothie make me snap back to reality

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speedythecat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Pudge wrote:Any item collectors? I'm actually thinking about trying to collect all the items but just thinking about things like the rainbow smoothie make me snap back to reality

I collect items but i dont have a main goal in mind XD
I just like to have alot of items
Speedythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nice » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Pudge wrote:Any item collectors? I'm actually thinking about trying to collect all the items but just thinking about things like the rainbow smoothie make me snap back to reality

hahaha, wouldn't it be cool if there were re-released items? just like pets, but you could get some older items from a box?
nice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky; » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:48 pm

anonymoose wrote:

hahaha, wouldn't it be cool if there were re-released items? just like pets, but you could get some older items from a box?

You know what sucks.
When I first joined a player was quitting and I was asking for items. I saw a rainbow smoothie there (I had no idea how valuable it was) and thought "nah I'll get one later don't want to look greedy". They accepted my trade right away.... I still kick myself to this day. No joke.

On topic though...
I'm getting impatient with my other collections... And I'm slowly adding other species to my WL.
Someone help.
Save me.
From myself. ;_;

╔══════════════════╗
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
╚══════════════════╝

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speedythecat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 pm

after for EVER of searching and many failed trades
I finally got this fella!
I just need the robot cat set and the UR's
Speedythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BassNectar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm

I barely even play cs anymore, but I've done a whooooole lot of collecting over my years..

What is/are your goals on CS?

The only goal I would really have I guess is to finish my store pet collection.

How close are you to completion?

I actually thought I had them all until I realized the brown sleipnir was a store pet... so I'm just missing that one, and I have plenty of fodder to trade for one once I find one up for trade. I've always just bought or traded for them as soon as they were released, which is awesome when I only had to pay a couple 2010 rares for the raven dog for example, or the punk dogs for a couple 09 advents. I still have a group with over 100 extra store pets just chilling because I always traded for store pets :b

How long have you worked on this goal?

It wasn't really a goal of mine, it just kinda happened, but when I realized I'm only one away from having them all I figured it would be a waste not to. I used to have every single dog on the site, including the tiger/sunback/jewel/coontail, and I believe I still have all my lions, but I can always trade for more if I REEEEALLY want something. Store pets will never be released again though, so these are pets that will collecting dust on my account forever.
BassNectar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Syn wrote:
DerbyGirl wrote:What is/are your goals on CS?
1. A complete equine collection
2. Slowly work on other species and go for a complete collection

1. All I need is a mountain zebra...and almost have enough fodder, just need a little something to add to a UR Aussie I have set aside for it.
2. Nearly done with the equines and already have a complete butterfly collection...have a near complete 2010-2014 dog collection, just missing the uber rare ones and a few store pets.

1. Since I joined, so nearly 4 years. Most of that time spent building up fodder for the zebras; I finished the horses, ponies, and donkeys ages ago.
2. For around a year :3

That's impressive. I've collected parts of the equines but I never thought about getting them all. I did Unicorns first, then I did draft horses, then I did Tess Horses, now I'm doing Malk horses. Good luck finding a mountain zebra!

Thanks! The equines are what compelled me to join CS :3 Someone is holding onto a mountain zebra for me until I have enough fodder which is epic.
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeterParker » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

This is a good idea ^^

What is/are your goals on CS?
Atm it is to get every single 2014 pet (and then once I complete that, 2013, 2012 and so on)
To completing the 2014 pet goal - maybe like 60+ pets away
For like a month or two
Lights Off
PeterParker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elizabethhher » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Speedythecat wrote:I feel you. Im 5 away from a complete cat collection and its a pain to trade for them

trading in general is starting to become a pain cx
      honestly, i think it's because users see that we collect the species so they believe we'll pay an arm and a leg for them.
      it's happened quite a lot to me, sadly.

Syn wrote:I hear you on another UR Bwolf. I'm not sure I could afford a second one. Or another UR lion.

And because both my collections were ending soon I've decided to start a new one and collect all the Bunnies. It's a good goal considering how high on the list the UR Butterbun is and the scarcity of some of them like the sunjewel bun.

i can't even afford a ur bwolf now, and due to off-site trading and the whole flight rising thing, it's becoming even harder for me to trade for it. i might just use my sister's fr gems/treasure/whatchamacallit's

yeah, and there's so many users who haven't gotten on cs since they joined in like '08, and they have all of these valuable pets and all. i don't get why they don't delete those accounts? the ones that haven't been on since they joined four+ years ago, that is.

anonymoose wrote:

they need to like make an item pound
      that would be so helpful to all you item collectors
      and, it would be so much easier to obtain items.

where do the items from deleted accounts go? do they still go to the pound or do they disappear because i'm confused now cx
elizabethhher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooky; » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 pm

I added PPS cats to my collection now for some horrid reason.

I guess my goal really is a full collection.

Ugh.

This is bad.
Bad Moonlight!!! Y U SO STOOPID?!

*_*

╔══════════════════╗
100 Rare/Very Rare Giveaway!
╚══════════════════╝

spooky;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery