Fair Trade Academy [WIP please don't post yet!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Fair Trade Academy [WIP please don't post yet!]

Postby Pure Dragon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 am

First off, a little blurb of... info related stuff? A note to mods, I guess you could say: I did a search and didn't find a topic like this, I do apologize if there is one and I didn't see it. Also, I'm not sure if this is the right thread, if not please move it. Thanks!

~ Introduction ~
We've all gotten unfair trades before. A lot of us are plagued with them. But I ask, are you also sending unfair trades? Are your trades canceled or edited more often than accepted? Does, "Not fair, sorry," sound familiar? If that's the case, there are probably three reasons: 1) You're just trying to be a troll. (Hopefully not the case, I doubt it is.) 2) You're not reading their trade rules. 3) You don't know how to make a fair trade. I put the last in bold because I think that's the problem most of you have. If you want to learn how to make a fair trade and start getting your trades accepted, then you've come to the right place!

~ Table of Contents ~
You are here ---> Introduction
The Basics
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Trade Academy [WIP please don't post yet!]

Postby Hekomi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:41 am

I think what you're trying to do can fall under this guide: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=784157
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me