Chickensmoothie Abbreviations & Terminology Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Chickensmoothie Abbreviations & Terminology Guide

Postby lawlight » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:04 pm

what do "days" mean, regarding the new adoptables for this month?
for example, i see on the outcomes thread and trading forum that the butterfly wolf cocoons are labeled "day 7" or "day 5".
what does this mean and what significance does it have?
lawlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarocks123a » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:09 pm

lawlight wrote:what do "days" mean, regarding the new adoptables for this month?
for example, i see on the outcomes thread and trading forum that the butterfly wolf cocoons are labeled "day 7" or "day 5".

Some of the adoptables look the same in the second growth stage, but the day they turn into that growth phase means they'll be a different pet than something that already grew a prior day. This mainly happens with butterfly wolves, but right now is happening with the New Year's dragon eggs too. Day # is saying what day the pet moved from the newborn stage to the "teen" stage artwork. Day 3s will not grow into the same pet as the Day 5s. You can see on most archive links how a certain day growth means it will be a different adult outcome *click*. Some users name the pets by the day they changed so they can track what outcomes they might be missing in advance.

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lawlight » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:12 pm

Bellarocks123a wrote:
lawlight wrote:what do "days" mean, regarding the new adoptables for this month?

Some of the adoptables look the same in the second growth stage, but the day they turn into that growth phase means they'll be a different pet than something that already grew a prior day. This mainly happens with butterfly wolves, but right now is happening with the New Year's dragon eggs too. Day # is saying what day the pet moved from the newborn stage to the "teen" stage artwork. Day 3s will not grow into the same pet as the Day 5s. You can see on most archive links how a certain day growth means it will be a different adult outcome *click*. Some users name the pets by the day they changed so they can track what outcomes they might be missing in advance.

oh, so its synonymous with the age that shows in the archive? that makes more sense now. thank you so much!
lawlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:49 pm

Might be worth adding new rarity abbreviations since the rarity update:

OMGSC: OMG So Common
EC/XC: Extremely Common
VC: Very Common
C: Common
UC: Uncommon
VUC: Very Uncommon
EU/EUC/XUC: Extremely Uncommon
R: Rare
VR: Very Rare
ER: Extremely Rare
OMGSR: OMG So Rare

Code: Select all
[b]OMGSC[/b]: OMG So Common
[b]EC/XC[/b]: Extremely Common
[b]VC[/b]: Very Common
[b]C[/b]: Common
[b]UC[/b]: Uncommon
[b]VUC[/b]: Very Uncommon
[b]EU/EUC/XUC[/b]: Extremely Uncommon
[b]R[/b]: Rare
[b]VR[/b]: Very Rare
[b]ER[/b]: Extremely Rare
[b]OMGSR[/b]: OMG So Rare

I also noticed the following pet abbreviations seem to be missing:

TWA: Timberwolf advent
WWA: Winged wood angel

As well as the new high-value trading terminology which has quickly gained popularity:

OR: Stands for Old Rares and refers to rare pets from 2010-2011
MA: Stands for "Mid Advent," mostly as a leftover term from the discontinued rares list guide. MAs are used to measure the worth of more valuable pets on the site.
Non - The term comes from the (un)official names of some of the earliest dogs to be released on CS, the four dogs listed in this post. Nons are used to measure the worth of the most valuable pets on the site.

Code: Select all
[b]OR[/b]: Stands for Old Rares and refers to rare pets from 2010-2011
[b]MA[/b]: Stands for "Mid Advent," mostly as a leftover term from the discontinued rares list guide. MAs are used to measure the worth of more valuable pets on the site.
[b]Non[/b] - The term comes from the (un)official names of some of the earliest dogs to be released on CS, the four dogs listed in [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1341903&p=127962846#p127962846]this post[/url]. Nons are used to measure the worth of the most valuable pets on the site.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bulrush » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

what does uma stand for? on flight rising it means user made accent so i keep forgetting where i am and expecting someone's skin/accent shop but it brings me to a closed species instead.
bulrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remina » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 am

bulrush wrote:what does uma stand for? on flight rising it means user made accent so i keep forgetting where i am and expecting someone's skin/accent shop but it brings me to a closed species instead.

UMA stands for User Made Adoptable c: dw i get confused between here and fr all the time lol It's like the Wermz you'll sometimes see in people's signatures and stuff
remina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyAlienQueen » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:47 pm

what does kg mean? I got a message in a trade saying I could do 4kg, or even up to 5kg if wanted! :>
Hello I'm KookyAlienQueen

I am a returning player
My hobbies include musical theatre and playing wizard101
I also enjoy trading with people and hope you have a good day
KookyAlienQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:57 am

KookyAlienQueen wrote:what does kg mean? I got a message in a trade saying I could do 4kg, or even up to 5kg if wanted! :>

In the context of trading, "kg" or "kt" generally refers to offsite trading with Flight Rising. The two site currencies on FR are gems (g) and treasure (t).
    You can see examples in a number of the threads in the Trades & Auctions for Other Websites forum! ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist