"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide [main list updated]

Postby Suicune. » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 am

DaDwarf wrote:I'll go ahead and decide that they will be on those tiers, as people have been agreeing with that placement for a bit now.

Right now, i refuse to move the red cerb any higher then the BMD tier, because of that insane demand that's going on. I'd rather not move it at all, so maybe it's best if we skip discussion on that.

That leaves us with the liontail set.

Just as an added notice, the raven dog will not be moved based on demand either, itll most likely just stay with the patchwork.

Yes, the Red Cerberus shouldn't be any higher than the BMD, or what about it is on the BMD tier? Would that make sense?
And I agree the Raven should stay where it is because its super easy to find one, even with demand, but mostly you have to overpay a UR to get one and I won't be doing that anytime soon.
Suicune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 am

So I guess If we are moving onto the lion tail set I can share some of the offers I have gotten for them. Keep in mind none of these are successful trades but that is because I have not really been willing to trade them so these just show what some people are willing to pay.

Green Lion Tail Offers:

XXXX

XXXX

Non Jeweled Lion Tail Offers:

XXXX

XXXX

XXXX

Full set

XXXX

I realize some of these may be extreme overpay however I thought it might be valuable to share what some people have offered. I am not suggesting they should be moved up to any specific place, just sharing these offers I have received. I hope this can be helpful in some way.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Castiel Winchester » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 am

I can't help but wonder, just how long will demand for these store pets be ignored?
Frankly, the demand has been high and steady for some months now, and with people chattering about the Orange moving owners are jacking up expectations for the red. And they're rather hard to find any more- in 2 months of searching I've only found about 8.. As for the Raven, I can't agree with it being easy to find for trade (over pay or no). I have only found maybe 3 or 4 in the last 6 months.
I feel like it'd be a bad idea to ignore these because they have demand. The demand is steady, and has been..
Hello!
I will do my best to aid you with your
trade on the FTT, but I do not handle high
demand trades. Best of luck!

PLEASE STOP GIVING ADVICE BASED ON EXCESSIVE/OUTLANDISH DEMAND

This is becoming a HUGE issue in causing inflated and outrageous demand, and holds very little merit. If you are getting offers that are well beyond the worth of your pet, congrats. Please stop pretending that is the normal going rate of the pet, as it really usually is not.
Castiel Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Party Poison. » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 am

simon wrote:So I guess If we are moving onto the lion tail set I can share some of the offers I have gotten for them. Keep in mind none of these are successful trades but that is because I have not really been willing to trade them so these just show what some people are willing to pay.

Green Lion Tail Offers:

XXXX

XXXX

Non Jeweled Lion Tail Offers:

XXXX

XXXX

XXXX

Full set

XXXX

I realize some of these may be extreme overpay however I thought it might be valuable to share what some people have offered. I am not suggesting they should be moved up to any specific place, just sharing these offers I have received. I hope this can be helpful in some way.

Not sure if this affects changes in the list, but I have only seen a few liontails which people have unlocked and willing to trade. I'm assuming this counts as 'demand' for the purposes of the list? But yes, I agree that the liontails should probably move up in the future.
adios
Party Poison.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:28 am

Castiel Winchester wrote:I can't help but wonder, just how long will demand for these store pets be ignored?
Frankly, the demand has been high and steady for some months now, and with people chattering about the Orange moving owners are jacking up expectations for the red. And they're rather hard to find any more- in 2 months of searching I've only found about 8.. As for the Raven, I can't agree with it being easy to find for trade (over pay or no). I have only found maybe 3 or 4 in the last 6 months.
I feel like it'd be a bad idea to ignore these because they have demand. The demand is steady, and has been..

The demand isn't being ignored ^^; This insane overpay demand behavior for the raven hasn't been going for that long, 2-3 months tops and fair trades have been made since then. This is a typical BA move.

The store pets will move up eventually, there is no reason or need to move them up to the top of this right away because of silly demand spikes. There's more to consider then just demand, rarity, availability and a bunch more things. The raven dog, like the red cerb, aren't really that hard to find. I can find about 6 of each for trade right now.

That being said, please lets drop the subject of these two pets. We've always ignored moving pets that have crazy overpay demand spikes going on and i won't change that uvu The raven and the red cerb are not worth what they are going for now and this list is made up out of more then demand. If people would realize they are overpaying hugely, maybe this behavior would stop.

Trades should be posted in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2062721
Not in here uvu
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 am

I cannot locate the trade I had completed only a month ago, Nor do I remember who with but I did a simple trade for a Green Liontail.

I gave them a Target Dog, and got the Liontail in return, with no added pets. As for the demand, I do not see outrageous expectations for these pets- unless from a unexperienced user. The highest I've ever been offered for my Green Liontail is a Red-X PPS(main) and a Red-X(September)

In opinions of the GLT, should it stay on the Advent List or be moved to the September?
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmyEnder » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:08 am

Sinbreaker wrote:I cannot locate the trade I had completed only a month ago, Nor do I remember who with but I did a simple trade for a Green Liontail.

I gave them a Target Dog, and got the Liontail in return, with no added pets. As for the demand, I do not see outrageous expectations for these pets- unless from a unexperienced user. The highest I've ever been offered for my Green Liontail is a Red-X PPS(main) and a Red-X(September)

In opinions of the GLT, should it stay on the Advent List or be moved to the September?

I have a feeling that it shouldn't be moved up, even considering the demand/how much is being paid, simply because some list pets of a higher level won't be any time soon. There's also a decently good amount still. Even if it doesn't now, however, it will eventually, as do all store pets c:
AmyEnder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 am

I don't get what you are saying, Rock Fan. We are looking at the lion tails, not other pets around it. We won't not move pets because other pets aren't moved, that doesn't make sense?

I see the liontails go for overpay as a set but also for normal 'overpay' as individuals. The green lion tail seems to be going for anywhere between grinner/red rose dog so i feel like it should go somewhere there. I do believe that the other two should not be too far behind on it, as i actually think the green lion tail is more common then the other two uvu
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 am

I'd say probably around grinner level for the green liontail. It's not a massive move but they've always been more elusive (in my experience) than the other two probably just for the fact that people don't trade them as often. I feel like it'd be a reasonable value shift and since demand hasn't been particularly high for them I don't think any bigger a move is warranted.

I'm not sure about the other two liontails. They don't seem to swap very well for the 7th tiers anymore but I'm not sure how much I'd want to move them. I probably wouldn't say September list but I'm not positive where I'm sitting with them right now. As far as swapping goes I'm tempted to go for TWA level but really my latest experience with them has been in quantity trades and so I can't really speak much for their 1x1 trading. I've gotten plenty of offers of a mid advent + 1-2 09 rares when I have them unlocked though - sorry I don't have links.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:22 am

Kyar wrote:I'd say probably around grinner level for the green liontail. It's not a massive move but they've always been more elusive (in my experience) than the other two probably just for the fact that people don't trade them as often. I feel like it'd be a reasonable value shift and since demand hasn't been particularly high for them I don't think any bigger a move is warranted.

I'm not sure about the other two liontails. They don't seem to swap very well for the 7th tiers anymore but I'm not sure how much I'd want to move them. I probably wouldn't say September list but I'm not positive where I'm sitting with them right now. As far as swapping goes I'm tempted to go for TWA level but really my latest experience with them has been in quantity trades and so I can't really speak much for their 1x1 trading. I've gotten plenty of offers of a mid advent + 1-2 09 rares when I have them unlocked though - sorry I don't have links.

I actually agree with this ^^

I have to also say, in what DaDwarf mentioned, that I think there is about an equal amount of Liontails, just that since the GLT is more favorable, it is advertised more often. I see Non-Jeweled the most.

Although, I feel that if we were to move the Green Liontail to a Grinner Level, there would be a lot of arguments over "a fair swap" between Grinners and GLT. Perhaps it should be moved to the Red Cerberus? Since the store pets were released in the same year.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me