"The" Rares List Guide - Do not ask about new UR's!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "The" Rares List Guide [main list updated]

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Rock_Fan_086 wrote:
Sinbreaker wrote:I would wait to chose tiers until evidence is put forth about it ^^ I've paid both a Yellow Toxic once for one, and another time I paid 4 Seventh Tiers, and I see sometimes in auctions autos for Cerbs are Raven's. So I think the CEG offer was extreme overpay, as some people become impatient overtime and are willing to overpay massively just to get what they need quickly.

Quite true, I overpayed quite a bit for the Shima LT (Light Leo. +)

I can see that Cerbs vary on the popularity, though. Some people say they aren't worth much, some say otherwise. I suppose we'll just wait and see, hmm?

//Also, has the placement of the Eat Me's/Drink Me's been set yet, or is what you guys have been saying more of an estimate?

Ah I feel like other players should come in and correct me at any time if I am wrong, but I am a avid reader of this thread, to stay up to date with list placement.

But DaDwarf asked a bit ago if Grey Dragon Level was good for Drink Me and Pink September Level for Eat Me.
Other's thought that while it is a good placment for Eat Me, the Drink Me should only be moved to a Bat Dog level. this isn't set in stone, and I'm only repeating what has been stated before.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmyEnder » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Sinbreaker wrote:
Rock_Fan_086 wrote:
Sinbreaker wrote:I would wait to chose tiers until evidence is put forth about it ^^ I've paid both a Yellow Toxic once for one, and another time I paid 4 Seventh Tiers, and I see sometimes in auctions autos for Cerbs are Raven's. So I think the CEG offer was extreme overpay, as some people become impatient overtime and are willing to overpay massively just to get what they need quickly.

Quite true, I overpayed quite a bit for the Shima LT (Light Leo. +)

I can see that Cerbs vary on the popularity, though. Some people say they aren't worth much, some say otherwise. I suppose we'll just wait and see, hmm?

//Also, has the placement of the Eat Me's/Drink Me's been set yet, or is what you guys have been saying more of an estimate?

Ah I feel like other players should come in and correct me at any time if I am wrong, but I am a avid reader of this thread, to stay up to date with list placement.

But DaDwarf asked a bit ago if Grey Dragon Level was good for Drink Me and Pink September Level for Eat Me.
Other's thought that while it is a good placment for Eat Me, the Drink Me should only be moved to a Bat Dog level. this isn't set in stone, and I'm only repeating what has been stated before.

Yes, that sounds quite reasonable to me, considering the EM/DM demand ^^
Though, I don't mean to sound like an obsessor, but wouldn't you think that the Raven should be moved up the list as well?
I know that eventually all store pets will be moved up, but I'm just quite curious, as they seem to be as popular, if not more, as the EM/DM and Cerbs?
AmyEnder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Rock_Fan_086 wrote:Yes, that sounds quite reasonable to me, considering the EM/DM demand ^^
Though, I don't mean to sound like an obsessor, but wouldn't you think that the Raven should be moved up the list as well?
I know that eventually all store pets will be moved up, but I'm just quite curious, as they seem to be as popular, if not more, as the EM/DM and Cerbs?

if they move the raven up the list, then people will demand even more payment for it. it's already been said that they are NOT going to move the raven up the list....not until the demand dies down, for sure.
Last edited by Anastasia on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DerbyGirl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm

We were supposed to do the Red Cerb same time as Eat/Drink Me as it was originally brought up with the Eat Me but we didn't get the ball rolling xD

For myself, I recently obtained a Red Cerb at nearly its current value-just at about Target dog's worth; but that's just me. I'll jump on my laptop and pull up some of the trades in the trade thread in a few moments, I know there are some posted in there.

edit: most recent from the trade thread, just quoting their links
november 5th 2014
red cerb November 10th 2014
red cerb November 11th 2014
Red Cerberus-no date other than "recent" given. was posted October 2014.
What I paid for Red Cerb- 2014-09-19
Red Cerb 2014-10-26
Red Cerb 2014-10-26
Red Cerb 2014-10-26
Red Cerb 2014-10-26
Red Cerb+ Liontails 2014-10-27
Last edited by DerbyGirl on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let's Chat! wrote:Trade and pet value
questions? 1×1 RP? Just want to chat?
Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open!

Image ImageImage ~ Image
DerbyGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:15 pm

RawrItsAna wrote:
Rock_Fan_086 wrote:Yes, that sounds quite reasonable to me, considering the EM/DM demand ^^

if they move the raven up the list, then people will demand even more payment for it. it's already been said that they are NOT going to move the raven up the list....not until the demand dies down, for sure.

There's a problem with that, Store Pets never get re-released again, that's why a great deal of them are moving up the list. So Raven's demand will only rise, not fall. Most of it now seems to be bandwagon demand, though.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Sinbreaker wrote:
RawrItsAna wrote:

There's a problem with that, Store Pets never get re-released again, that's why a great deal of them are moving up the list. So Raven's demand will only rise, not fall. Most of it now seems to be bandwagon demand, though.

when i say "when the demand dies down", I mean when people begin to pay normally for it. Most store pets go for...hm..it seems like around 3-4 tiers above their own. Except for the Raven, cerberuses, and the green liontail. People will pay more for those pets...if we moved these pets up because of their demand, it would mess with the list. Even though the list "incorparates" rarity AND demand, its MOSTLY based on rarity (IMO...i think this because the only pets that seem to be high on the list because of demand is the BA and the BMD)

There's no reason to move the raven up to (for example) toxic level just because people will pay that much for it (I've seen UR Holly's traded for ravens though..straight swap) . The Raven is not THAT rare. Besides, if we moved it to said toxic level, users will be demanding coontails for the thing.

I hope this makes sense lol and I apologize for any innaccurate information..please correct me if I've said something wrong ^.^

DerbyGirl wrote:We were supposed to do the Red Cerb same time as Eat/Drink Me as it was originally brought up with the Eat Me but we didn't get the ball rolling xD

For myself, I recently obtained a Red Cerb at nearly its current value-just at about Target dog's worth; but that's just me. I'll jump on my laptop and pull up some of the trades in the trade thread in a few moments, I know there are some posted in there.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... L9gwoE0OTg

for the record, this is the winning bid for a red cerberus auction that ended recently....i can provide the link to the auction if need be ^.^ (not my auction)
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelx3 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 am

@RawrItsAna
i know that auktion XD

@ all

i would place the DM on the bat tier and the EM on patchy tier i think its good

and store pets arent getting rerealeased and people wont pay fairly for them anymore but on the otherside i can only agree if we put the raven/cerberus higher people will pay even more
Angelx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:34 am

Right now, we are just supposed to discuss the Drink Me and Eat Me. We can get to the Red Cerberus afterwards.

Does anyone disagree with (if so, please state so and why):

So Drink Me at Purple Bat Dog tier and
Eat Me at Patchies tier?
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anastasia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:41 am

lucky333123 wrote:Right now, we are just supposed to discuss the Drink Me and Eat Me. We can get to the Red Cerberus afterwards.

Does anyone disagree with (if so, please state so and why):

So Drink Me at Purple Bat Dog tier and
Eat Me at Patchies tier?

I think this placement is fine; it definitely makes sense as a result of all the trades that were posted as proof on the previous pages ^.^
Anastasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 am

I'll go ahead and decide that they will be on those tiers, as people have been agreeing with that placement for a bit now.

Right now, i refuse to move the red cerb any higher then the BMD tier, because of that insane demand that's going on. I'd rather not move it at all, so maybe it's best if we skip discussion on that.

That leaves us with the liontail set.

Just as an added notice, the raven dog will not be moved based on demand either, itll most likely just stay with the patchwork.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me