Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Postby strawberry_dolly » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:47 pm

it's been a while since i last posted, but i'm really getting somewhere with my butterfly wolves! i only have 50 left to collect!
those 50 might just happen to all be very rare+/ list pets, and might have to wait until dec 18th...

i also started (less seriously) collecting rats, and the bulk of these are from the pound!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (31 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:42 am

tony stark wrote:
idk where im going with this group

they look neat together

Everything in that group is omgsr. Were they before the update? I can't remember lol
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joe cool » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:46 am

I hope this counts but I recently finished my Egypt Event collection!

It took me a while but I have every pet from that event. Super happy about this and feel accomplished ^^

So nice to see what others have accomplished, too!
snoopy | any pronouns
snoopy connoisseur and promoter

joe cool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:50 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:
tony stark wrote:
idk where im going with this group

they look neat together

Everything in that group is omgsr. Were they before the update? I can't remember lol

yes, everything in that group was omgsr before the update
teddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:06 am

not gonna lie, seeing the rarity update... I've lost basically all motivation to trade for missed pets anymore. I already barely have the spoons to deal with uncommon hoard pets tripling in price overnight with new rarities, anything older than a 2010 going very rare-omgsr is depressing now I know no one will ever trade an omgsr advent for less than another omgsr because they have the same rarity as a joker now, dontchaknow. :\
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conarcoin » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:19 am

i've started a few collections i've made decent progress on i think:

epps cats (25/79)
epps eastern dragons (3/6)
pride pets (110/124)

and then the never ending...
sitting cats (23/131)

i've also slowly been making progress in my staff dog collections! yippee

connor 🕯️ he/any 🎄 adult
conarcoin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eto » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:18 am

im ~40 butterfly wolves away from a complete collection... whewie! i dont even remember when i started this but wow is it so fulfilling

it wont be a complete archive collection though as im not counting caterpillars and some pets like cats and dogs end up grouped in the butterfly wolves catergory, kind of disappointed over this (the archive really needs a rehaul!)
eto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:30 pm

eto wrote:im ~40 butterfly wolves away from a complete collection... whewie! i dont even remember when i started this but wow is it so fulfilling

it wont be a complete archive collection though as im not counting caterpillars and some pets like cats and dogs end up grouped in the butterfly wolves catergory, kind of disappointed over this (the archive really needs a rehaul!)

Can you give examples of cats and dogs that are grouped as butterfly wolves? Because I don't think the archive mis-categorize any pets.
Some butters have been edited to look more dog-like or to look like other animals but those still count as butters.

And in the case of multi-species litters, like we often get for various events, the individual species are categorized as their own individual species and does not count toward a complete collection of any other species than their own.
So if you have a set with a butter, a cat and a dog ONLY the butter counts as a butterfly wolf ^.^
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:39 pm

eto wrote:im ~40 butterfly wolves away from a complete collection... whewie! i dont even remember when i started this but wow is it so fulfilling

do you mean for example, you click species > butterfly wolf, and then a bunch of other species of pets come up along with what you were looking for? thats not a mishap in the archives fault !! it just means that bfw was released with those other pets i think. im sorry if this makes no sense im half asleep but those are definitely not counting towards your completed collection so you know!!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:56 pm

onion wrote:

do you mean for example, you click species > butterfly wolf, and then a bunch of other species of pets come up along with what you were looking for? thats not a mishap in the archives fault !! it just means that bfw was released with those other pets i think. im sorry if this makes no sense im half asleep but those are definitely not counting towards your completed collection so you know!!

↑ this is probably the issue. if a bw exists in a litter, like the cs anniversary pet box for example, the entire litter will be displayed when you select "butterfly wolf", but completion status only counts the actual butterfly wolves you have/don't have in that group. you can have no other pet from the litter and if you have the one bw it'll mark that as completed. ^^
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me