Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Postby Raire » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:47 am

leaf wrote:I wish we could have the option to put wishlist pets at the top of a drop down during trades. Some people don't trade lock their groups and I have to scroll for days to see what's on my wishlist 😂

Yesss, this is my number one wish for CS. I don't mind so much when I'm on my computer as I can just skip to the end with a single button, but on mobile... OTL
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:58 pm

Ꭺlina wrote:
Ꭺlina wrote:

🎊 You have collected every pet from 2008! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2009! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2010! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2011! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2012! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2013! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2014! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2015! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2016! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2017! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2018! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2019! 🎉
🎊 You have collected every pet from 2020! 🎉
🎊 You've collected at least 11000 different pets! 🎉

Today is my birthday so I waited for today to adopt the monthly may pets, but beside that my pet collection is officially completed now! :D
Never thought I will reach this goal. Only took nearly 10 years :lol:

I usually dont post a lot here but..
quoting this post from me from may 2021 because today is the day where I officially reached a complete item collection too! (without semi custom items of course lol)

last item I needed was the animal egg 2, thanks a lot to <3Dest(: for trading it to me!

I also have not only collected one of every item and every pet, but also did I manage to complete my pet collection only being truedate pets, inlcuding special releases and ur pets on the 17.01.2023!

I remember started playing the game together with my father when I was very young. He died from cancer 2012 and being here was always a safe place for me with good memories on the time I had with him playing together. Now I am an adult, still here after nearly 12 years of playing and still enjoying the game. With nowadays some hiatus phases but I come back every few months and enjoy being here. I often play on mobile and everytime my friends see this, they are like what, you are still playing that pet collecting game? And I am like yes, I will probably play it until I am old and grey! :lol: Now that I have officially reached every goal I could think of, I could finally get some rest and focus on some hoards.

this is a very belated reply but i just saw this and wanted to say congratulations, and that is such a sweet story <3 i'm sorry for your loss but i'm glad you have this safe space to remember him in.

my dad would also roll his eyes at me if he knew i was still playing chicken smoothie!! i *harassed* him to help me bake a cake for the 2010 cake contest haha :) such good memories!
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby far » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:33 pm

Welp! I did it 8-) I officially own every PPS pet on CS. It's my biggest collection thus far (as of 2022 counts it's 1,960 pets) It took forever ;; kinda sad it's over, but at the same time I'm so over trading list pets. The UR Squid was the last pet I needed for my collection & with that it's officially over. I get excited when I think about how I own all PPS pets bc when I started this game I would absolutely swoon over then & now I literally have all of them ^u^ just have to upkeep (hoping for no new PPS URs T-T). I'm unsure of what species I should go after next ^^; I was thinking bunnies but idk. Now I'm thinking maybe store pets? Just to get it out of the way bc they are so difficult. I think I'm just gonna do art shop orders for pets now because trading is too difficult. Even for the more common pets ;-; (crossing my fingers the rarity update helps).

I also did a whole google sheet and counted through the entire archive more times than I'd like to admit before I discovered someone else had already done that. But after comparing numbers and stuff I decided I'm gonna share my findings anyway because I disagree with some of the counts. I also have all my PPS in separate groups linked in the thread I made for anyone who may want to compare. My counts also include EPPS & PPS separately so if someone wanted that information it's there too. Here's the link to anyone who is curious;
far

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:17 pm

far wrote:Welp! I did it 8-) I officially own every PPS pet on CS. It's my biggest collection thus far (as of 2022 counts it's 1,960 pets) It took forever ;; kinda sad it's over, but at the same time I'm so over trading list pets. The UR Squid was the last pet I needed for my collection & with that it's officially over. I get excited when I think about how I own all PPS pets bc when I started this game I would absolutely swoon over then & now I literally have all of them ^u^ just have to upkeep (hoping for no new PPS URs T-T). I'm unsure of what species I should go after next ^^; I was thinking bunnies but idk. Now I'm thinking maybe store pets? Just to get it out of the way bc they are so difficult. I think I'm just gonna do art shop orders for pets now because trading is too difficult. Even for the more common pets ;-; (crossing my fingers the rarity update helps).

I also did a whole google sheet and counted through the entire archive more times than I'd like to admit before I discovered someone else had already done that. But after comparing numbers and stuff I decided I'm gonna share my findings anyway because I disagree with some of the counts. I also have all my PPS in separate groups linked in the thread I made for anyone who may want to compare. My counts also include EPPS & PPS separately so if someone wanted that information it's there too. Here's the link to anyone who is curious;

congratulations! that is such an amazing achievement :) it must feel very rewarding. the pps pets are the best!
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 am

I am finally all caught up on trades! Only URs and ex-lists on my wishlist once again.
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostlovebirdz » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:29 am

far wrote:Welp! I did it 8-) I officially own every PPS pet on CS. It's my biggest collection thus far (as of 2022 counts it's 1,960 pets) It took forever ;; kinda sad it's over, but at the same time I'm so over trading list pets. The UR Squid was the last pet I needed for my collection & with that it's officially over. I get excited when I think about how I own all PPS pets bc when I started this game I would absolutely swoon over then & now I literally have all of them ^u^ just have to upkeep (hoping for no new PPS URs T-T). I'm unsure of what species I should go after next ^^; I was thinking bunnies but idk. Now I'm thinking maybe store pets? Just to get it out of the way bc they are so difficult. I think I'm just gonna do art shop orders for pets now because trading is too difficult. Even for the more common pets ;-; (crossing my fingers the rarity update helps).

Congrats!! That's an amazing achievement ^_^

my halloween pet count is now at 864, last time I counted it was 808. this is so exciting eeeee! hopefully i can get my first 2008 halloween pet soon ^_^
Last edited by Aaron✦ on Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit function rather than double posting

Lost/Ava/Briar

she/they/meow

Adult | Halloween pet collector

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Hayley Williams

Lostlovebirdz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:02 am

Thanks to a lil offsite trade, my store pet collection is finally complete! Very pleased :D

I also just need the August PPS to complete my lion collection, but that little fella is proving hard to track down. Wish me luck!
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:56 am

forgot to mention but I finally got hold of that dang valentine's lioness last week! big relief to finally mark that off my wishlist for a reasonable price, was worried it would be another of Those Outcomes™ that just taunt me for years, lol :p
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogfan » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:38 am

far wrote:-snip-
I also have all my PPS in separate groups linked in the thread I made for anyone who may want to compare. My counts also include EPPS & PPS separately so if someone wanted that information it's there too. Here's the link to anyone who is curious;

Congratulations!!! What an achievement! Loved looking at your post. Everything is just so well organized.. I loved the section where you go into detail about what you consider pps

(Also the gif is so cute T-T)

Ashki wrote:Thanks to a lil offsite trade, my store pet collection is finally complete! Very pleased :D

I also just need the August PPS to complete my lion collection, but that little fella is proving hard to track down. Wish me luck!

Congratulations!! That's great! I wish you luck with the August PPS

answrs wrote:forgot to mention but I finally got hold of that dang valentine's lioness last week! big relief to finally mark that off my wishlist for a reasonable price, was worried it would be another of Those Outcomes™ that just taunt me for years, lol :p

Good catch! That one definitely seems elusive
frogfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:34 pm

My malk set is finally done!

✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk Cats ever released! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk Dogs ever released! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk Dragons ever released! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk foxes ever released! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk Horses ever released! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Malk wolves ever released! ✨🎉✨
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me