Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 pm

I've seen people finding pictures of items but I have no idea how to get a picture of items I want to show 0-0 Can anyone help?
[working on art trades πŸ’ƒ]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra23 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Why is the BEG smaller than the CEG? I saw them next to each other earlier and honestly thought it was an optical illusion at first
Hydra23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dvnc » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 pm

To: Anyone!

Is there reason there isn't a little bar in your trading rules such as the reply system? What I mean is that we type it in, as it isn't there conveniently while posting? - I may sound really lazy by saying this, but I would just wanna know~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Β» β™₯ [bi] - [she/her] Β» β™₯ [pun lover] Β» β™₯ - [mel β™₯] Β»
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Hydra23 wrote:Why is the BEG smaller than the CEG? I saw them next to each other earlier and honestly thought it was an optical illusion at first

Tess actually answered this a while back. <3
    Tess wrote:Originally the different outcomes in a litter were supposed to be kind of the same with small differences, that's why there are July 08 pets where the main difference is the accessories or a few spots. I made the BEG smaller just to be a bit different. But it's bad for item compatibility so we try to keep all lines consistent nowadays

serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slugjelly » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:17 pm

To anyone:

What is your favorite place in the world and why? Thanks for answering my question!
slugjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:17 pm

To: Everyone!

Are you a fan of memes? xD
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:00 pm

lying beast. wrote:What languages did you guys learn before/ want to learn?

as a native finnish-swedish speaker, english was the first foreign language i ever studied! since most games only come in english, and i was born a nerd, i learnt english before they start teaching it in our schools (which is around 3rd grade) all by myself. nowadays i'm so fluent in english and use it more than any other, that i could call it my third native language :p like seriously, over half of my thoughts are in english.

due to my swedish roots i also understand norwegian and danish, however usually only in written form depending on how fast one speaks, and on the finnish behalf i can get bits and pieces of estonian if i really wrap my head around it. as for languages i'd like to learn, well, i've found myself most interested in french, arabic, russian and spanish... buuuuut i think i'm in need of a motivation speech, as those all are quite the tongue twisters and such time consumers *sigh*

:3 2k17 wrote:Dear any CS Member

Do you have any pets irl at the moment? Or do you plan on getting a pet irl someday?

oh yes, i have my little baby ;u; a siberian cat we call ritu, which is a shortened version of a word that means 'discord' in finnish. quite fitting if i must say - she didn't feel like posing today. i'm so sorry :c for some odd reason she loves to sleep in piles of clothes my little sister leaves around.

Ο‰olfie wrote:To staffers:

Are you one who loves or hates speaking in front of a large crowd? If you want to, you could explain your reason, I'm curious :)

i hate it, i can't do it at all; i'd rather fail a test before performing in front of judging eyes. i have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder which doesn't seems to apply when i write. i suppose it has a lot to do with the fact that no one can hear or see me in person, hahah.

Hollywood*Undead wrote:To anyone:

What is your favorite place in the world and why? Thanks for answering my question!

home; it's a sanctuary. all my loved ones under the same roof - i couldn't ask for better.
xxx
x
sun/sol - enby he/they - minsexual - mentally disabled

x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Anyone~

What do you think of motorbikes? Love them, hate them, or 'Cβ€”none of the above'? XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:54 pm

To Anyone ^^
If you could travel to any country to sample their food, what country would it be and why ?
Thank you to anyone who answers <3
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Xeno » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:24 am