The Good Trade Thread ♥

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Good Trade Thread ♥

Postby lady gaga » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:45 pm

today has just been so wonderful!

thank you so much Crazychick3000 for this trade! Ive always wanted the raven and not having to overpay for it has been absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!!
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antipathy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 pm

No luck this year, but thank you to my brother, Star War Geek, for trading me this pup !! :'o

iiiinothing's gonna hurt you, baby
she/her | asd/adhd | mostly inactive
Antipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 pm

an hour ago, if someone had asked me how my day was going, i would have laughed right at their face. i lost a best friend due to my stupidity??? or smartness?? of wanting to get closer to god, but i believe i gained a friend as well. through plenty of little trades of me begging you to stay after you opened up a forum saying you were quitting, you decided to give me your precious stephanie. after plenty of reluctance, i finally gave in. flurry, steph will be in my care for as long as you wish for her to be, and when you return, you better let me know cuz she'll love to be back in your arms. honestly, i don't deserve her. but i do know that i'll love her and take care of her until her momma wants her back ^^ i love her so much, flurry, and i couldnt thank ya more. she made my night a thousand a trillion times better just by sitting in front of me with HER CUTE LIL STARRY PINK EYES aaa<3 i love when i see a pet after a while of just glancing over them, but then i sit down and i really look at her and im just flabbergasted
like w o w look at this beautiful darling in front of me ;3; steph is gorgeous, flurry<3 thank ya so much for making my night with this tremendous young lady. *hugs* everyone, gift flurryheart before my hands go numb from so much typing <3 she deserves it! (she says shes quitting so actually just hold onto your gifts f o r when she returns---because she will.) <33
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁️

Postby Uielka » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 pm

I was disappointed with December 18 as my new friends told me their nice catches and I'm not huge on rats but this trade made me rennet how grateful I am!
Uielka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Thank you so much pintodonkey for this trade!
    I love this pet so much, and it means a lot to me that I get to watch my favorite pet on the site grow up <3
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 pm

aaaaa, i'm so so so so beyond happy right now, after months of searching and trying, i finally got it. thank you so so so much to a certain user for this trade. i'm in love <3
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayato » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:30 pm

happy december 18th to y'all! hope you had the best luck and got the pets you wanted <3 (did you see those new urs? i'm stupidly in love with them omg.)

Skysa
    hey there, sweetheart. can't even explain how sweet you are. google tells me that the sweetest thing is mango, but i think you've got that fruit beat. like, you suddenly pop into my trades with this. like, i had to stop for a few minutes just to screech. you totally stole my words. this was such a kind and amazing gift and i still can't find the words to thank you enough for it <3

crabtree.
    you sent this trade with the message of 'hi beautiful' and i like...reeled back. like, what?? you're the beautiful one!! you're always so good to me and this is yet another example of that. thank you for giving me the opportunity to take this sweet pony off of my wishlist, as well as for your friendship. [tony the tiger voice] yoooooou're GREAT!!

R e d p a n d a
    look at this, all my sweet friends spoiling me far more than i deserve. you popped up in my trades with this sweet rat baby and i was like heyyyyy. i actually really love rats, and this was also a wishlist gift, so i was like doubly happy- thank you so much! i really appreciate this gift, and also you <3

hijax
    oh man, do i have the best friends or what? like, ya'll just do far too much for me and i can never put into words how much it all means to me. i went from over 100 pages of wishlist first starting my goal for a complete collection down to now 19 pages. that's like... i can't even fathom it. i wouldn't be anywhere near where i am without you guys. i'd love to thank hijax in particular for this lovely contribution. i really really appreciate it <3

WalkerAddict
    finishing off with one of my other fabulous friends- hey, you! you're wonderful. completely superb. the bomb diggity. you do too much for me, you know that right? like: boom and bam. for the first gift you apologized for the pets not being wl but there was no need to do that?? like, they still help so much with my aim for a complete collection, and i am so so appreciative of the fact that you were willing to send them my way. this by itself was way more than enough, but then you doubled the beautiful gesture with a second gift...squids. lemme tell you, i love squids. i really do. so like, to be able to add these lovely ones to my hoard took the day you already made and made it even better. thank you so so much <3

ayato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coleslaw » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Thank you nubbnuggets??, this was such a sweet gift!
i wish you had more on your wishlist so I could pay it back to ya
Last edited by Coleslaw on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coleslaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucikan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Thank you so much River Song02 for such a lovely ballon item! <3
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Regular commissions for USD - [CLOSED]
(DM for discord or contact me on TH @Lucikan)

Oekaki Art Shop || Carrd || Mini Art Shop

Dearest Friends
🍁 || 🐺 || 💫
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶
Lucikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me