"How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Postby ahirked » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:36 pm

aflowerfriend wrote:hihi !! i was wondering how much the eros item was worth? i found something that said LA-MA (low-advent to mid-advent) but i don't know what that means. thanks so much if someone can let me know!!

for a comprehensive explanation regarding pet worths, please refer to this thread. if you ctrl+f "MA ", there is an easy-to-understand guide ("MA" generally refers to a "Mid-Advent", which was a rarity measure users used to denote pet value). traditionally, this referred to a certain list of pets, but with the rarity overhaul and changes on this site, I think that usage has been eroded somewhat.

that said, LA-MA = 5-10 Old Rares (2010/2011 Rares), iirc. so the Eros item would be worth that value.

dino egg wrote:Image
hello! I know this is the 2008 christmas halo- but I'm hopeless with trading items and wondered if anyone knew what it was worth?
I've seen some people mentioning it could go for around 0.25 nons- but I also know items aren't usually very popular so it might not actually go for that? I just don't want to under trade it if it really is worth that- I've definitely done that enough before dskhfjs

some items are definitely more popular/sought after than others, particularly among item collectors. items usually don't hold much value for regular c$/pet traders, but within the item community, there is definitely added value for items (saying this as someone who is a retired item collector, you just need to know where to look!).

on the share your item trades thread, the 2008 Halo has consistently gone for 0.25 nons. I recently had a PM enquiry from someone asking if I still had the Halo, so it's not like it's unsought either. similarly, the cs popular items value guide also puts the 2008 Halo at 0.25 nons (under the "Christmas" tab), so I it's safe to say that the item is consistently valued at 0.25 nons.

if you're still unsure, it may be worth checking out the vr and omgsr successful trades thread - there are a number of high-value items on there that have had successful trades, and searching up "halo" comes up with a multitude of results where people value it at 0.25-0.5 nons.

slipknotmania wrote:How much would a 2014 BEG egg be worth in c$? My partner stumbled across it

prior to the rarity overhaul, the 2014 BEG egg would have been worth 1 2014 Uncommon. these eggs do seem to have a slightly higher sought-after rate than other easter eggs from that year, so with the rarity overhaul in mind, I'd probably put it at around 1 2014 Very Uncommon, or 3-4c$.

as a general rule, general release items have always been valued (amongst item collectors anyway) at around 1 Uncommon from release date. naturally this depends on demand, scarcity, and a variety of other factors, but that's the general rule of thumb. for exceptions, please refer to the guides I outlined in my response above, or search in this thread.
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:47 am

Does anyone know how much these items are worth individually?

ImageImageImage

They are from 2023 halloween event, they were token trade in items iirc, and based on the numbers I have from token trade ins the white one is the rarer of the three (From my own token trade ins I got 58 orange, 49 yellow and only 17 white)
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:26 am

Kaliyana wrote:Does anyone know how much these items are worth individually?

ImageImageImage

They are from 2023 halloween event, they were token trade in items iirc, and based on the numbers I have from token trade ins the white one is the rarer of the three (From my own token trade ins I got 58 orange, 49 yellow and only 17 white)

I would say, an uncommon from 2023 for the first 2 and a rare of the same year for the white.

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartfades » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:33 am

wondering how much this guy is worth?

𓆩♡𓆪 rat babies and my chemical romance 𓆩♡𓆪
heartfades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crystalzyon » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:11 am

How much is this item worth???
crystalzyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bookshelf » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:45 am

looking for help with these items i have: i know they're a bit rare but i'm unsure where they currently stand value wise:)

medieval event 2011:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
cooked meat, cut of meat, floor rug, nails, love berries, posies, wizard token, treble berries, ring toss token

'08 xmas:
ImageImageImage
pocky, angel wings, dog santa hat

thank you for any help!!<3

-----------------------------

adult, college student, she/her

-----------------------------

bookshelf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino egg » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:23 am

ahirked wrote:
dino egg wrote:Image
hello! I know this is the 2008 christmas halo- but I'm hopeless with trading items and wondered if anyone knew what it was worth?
I've seen some people mentioning it could go for around 0.25 nons- but I also know items aren't usually very popular so it might not actually go for that? I just don't want to under trade it if it really is worth that- I've definitely done that enough before dskhfjs

some items are definitely more popular/sought after than others, particularly among item collectors. items usually don't hold much value for regular c$/pet traders, but within the item community, there is definitely added value for items (saying this as someone who is a retired item collector, you just need to know where to look!).

on the share your item trades thread, the 2008 Halo has consistently gone for 0.25 nons. I recently had a PM enquiry from someone asking if I still had the Halo, so it's not like it's unsought either. similarly, the cs popular items value guide also puts the 2008 Halo at 0.25 nons (under the "Christmas" tab), so I it's safe to say that the item is consistently valued at 0.25 nons.

if you're still unsure, it may be worth checking out the vr and omgsr successful trades thread - there are a number of high-value items on there that have had successful trades, and searching up "halo" comes up with a multitude of results where people value it at 0.25-0.5 nons.

Alright, thank you! This is really helpful
dino egg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlankRedColor » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:14 pm

Just your average color~

if you got a moment to click on some pokemon that would be amazing
https://pfq.link/BlankRedColor
BlankRedColor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:21 pm

Can anyone tell me how much the new UR Spring cake is worth? Or if there is any demand for it already?
Edit: Thank you!! I was confused about that for a second.
Last edited by Kurou on Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image<- Click us! <3 ->Image
⬆️ Self-care shrimpImage Magical Shark Princess⬆️ 💕
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:20 am

Kurou wrote:Can anyone tell me how much the new UR Spring cake is worth? Or if there is any demand for it already?

It's new so you could probably expect a recent rare for it, but it's also not considered a special release and an actual UR item like they were on the 18th to be worth real crazy amounts.
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me