*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach Poll! vote!

Postby LLHBBB » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:35 am

DaDwarf wrote:I had hoped discussion would perhaps spark again but.. Course of action?

Move the peach to ur lion
Start discussion on skelebun?

Agree\disagree?

I agree also
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:39 am

DaDwarf wrote:I had hoped discussion would perhaps spark again but.. Course of action?

Agree\disagree?

Agree
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:09 am

Agree\disagree?

Agreed.

As for the store pet based list I do think that'd be quite a good idea, since store pets are a speciality and should be treated as such. Though how would their values be termed per say? Like we know on the current list the Red Cerberus is listed as being worth two mid-advents or a low&high advent list. But on a store pet specific list how would it be termed and arranged?

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:25 am

I dont think discussion should be heading where its heading now. The rarity only list will take care of store pets, making a seperste list now will be a lot of work and will mean not adding/moving the skelebun to where it belongs while it needs to be moved.

Lets focus on actually placing pets rather then all these other ideas. We can always go back to working out these ideas after we finish placing and moving pets that need to be..

We know that rarity wise, the skele bun is worth more then a coontail dog, purely looking at rarity. So i think between coon and dogtag tier somewhere wouldnt be a bad spot. Trades right now are super overpay because demand so i feel like somewhere around there would be more then fair for now.

(Can someone copy the archive image link of the peach for me, special release 2015, i somehow cant get it to work on my ipad.)
Last edited by DaDwarf on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratonhnhaké:ton » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:42 am

DaDwarf wrote:I dont think discussion should be heading where its heading now. The rarity only list will take care of store pets, making a seperste list now will be a lot of work and will mean not adding/moving the skelebun to where it belongs while it needs to be moved.

Lets focus on actually placing pets rather then all these other ideas. We can always go back to working out these ideas after we finish placing and moving pets that need to be..

We know that rarity wise, the skele bun is worth more then a coontail dog, purely looking at rarity. So i think between coon and dogtag tier somewhere wouldnt be a bad spot. Trades right now are super overpay because demand so i feel like somewhere around there would be more then fair for now.

(Can someone copy the archive link of the peach for me, special release 2015, i somehow cant get it to work on my ipad.)

link to the peach
as for the skelebun, i feel like the ur cat would be a good tier, mostly because i think it's probably rarer than the cucumber and banana (and definitely has more demand) due to it being a store pet and not being rereleased.
ratonhnhaké:ton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:08 am

The Last Raven wrote:

Agree\disagree?

Agree

Also agree.

As far as placing for skelebun I'll just stalk discussion for now as I have no opinion as of yet.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:35 am

the babadook wrote:link to the peach
as for the skelebun, i feel like the ur cat would be a good tier, mostly because i think it's probably rarer than the cucumber and banana (and definitely has more demand) due to it being a store pet and not being rereleased.

I still think that's too low, it's been nearly a year since the bunny turned OMGSR and a lot of users have joined and more pets been adopted, at the least it should be at the dog tag tier, if not higher.

Also, what would pet/s would be considered as 1/3 of a sorbet? :\
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinbreaker » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:39 am

Disagree.

If we're going to ignore the input of the community with the poll, then why even have one?
UR Holly tier is the most popular. The Lion tier actually has the least amount of votes.
XXXXXWe are all just stories in the end,
XXXXXXXSo make it a good one

X X FlightRising XPM Help
╔════════════════╗
Human, I wonder why
You're a better make then I
Could ever build or create.
You know of Love, I of Hate.
©

╚════════════════╝

A special thanks to my good friend DredgeTH and Sevil-S for drawing one of my characters each, who you will see rotate in and out of my signature.
Sinbreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:43 am

Sinbreaker wrote:Disagree.

If we're going to ignore the input of the community with the poll, then why even have one?
UR Holly tier is the most popular. The Lion tier actually has the least amount of votes.

The theory behind that is because people have been told the peach is only worth 2 sorbets for weeks because of a rumour, but we have hard proof it trades for far more than that. If we were to ask the community the true value of the BA for example, more than half would put it at a sorbet because that's what they've been told. And if people don't want to trade 1 non for it, then that's their opinion. The list is just a guide after all.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Sinbreaker wrote:Disagree.

The theory behind that is because people have been told the peach is only worth 2 sorbets for weeks because of a rumour, but we have hard proof it trades for far more than that. If we were to ask the community the true value of the BA for example, more than half would put it at a sorbet because that's what they've been told. And if people don't want to trade 1 non for it, then that's their opinion. The list is just a guide after all.

That doesn't change that what Sin said was right. The Ur Lion option has the least amount of votes. So it would be pretty pointless to have ran the poll, and then go with the least voted option regardless.
Rumors aside, if the poll is indeed to be disregarded, why jump to the highest value of placement and not settle on the middle ground at the very least?

Edit: I didn't pay anywhere near a non for my peach, I would have to add up the value of what I paid, but the highest list pet on my side was a green toxic, followed by grinners being the next most valuable. I honestly don't see the peach as being worth more than a non. Maybe equal, more likely less, but more than seems like a far stretch.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me