*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach Poll! vote!

Postby olduser12345678910 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:44 am

why is the september list called the september list? not all the pets are september pets... sorry this is a stupid question but i’m really confused haha
olduser12345678910

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:46 am

lovemehopeless wrote:why is the september list called the september list? not all the pets are september pets... sorry this is a stupid question but i’m really confused haha

It's called "september list" since most of the pets on it were released in September 2008 :)

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 am

For Trades not relating to current discussion should be posted here! Any trades concerning UR pets or pets YOU think should be moved need to be recorded on the correct thread or they will just be deleted here for being off topic

To my understanding, we're only trying to add unplaced URs and not moving anything atm. Yes, the Skelebun needs to be moved but currently we don't have enough trades to prove anything about it's placement and posting trades saying 'they want 7 nons' is very counter productive. Posting on the trades thread saying 'canceled 2/17/18' is all we need, passing around values that don't exist is going to cause more problems with placing it fairly

Sorry if this comes off as rude but this isn't the place to throwing around trades for pets we can't place yet
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:04 pm

The skelebun has to be moved, but it shouldnt be moved according to trades because those are really messed up right now. But we can easily move the skele to,where it belong, with the other omg so rares. Anyways, thats for a later discussion. First the unplaced URs

I agree with what people above me say. In order to move forward, we know that polls arent the best sollution..
I would suggest just moving the ur peach to ur lion for now and revisit it in a while. Most trades indicate it can easily get a non and more so ur lion seems like a fair spot. It will hopefully put a stop to the misinforming of its worth...?
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm

DaDwarf wrote:The skelebun has to be moved, but it shouldnt be moved according to trades because those are really messed up right now. But we can easily move the skele to,where it belong, with the other omg so rares. Anyways, thats for a later discussion. First the unplaced URs

I agree with what people above me say. In order to move forward, we know that polls arent the best sollution..
I would suggest just moving the ur peach to ur lion for now and revisit it in a while. Most trades indicate it can easily get a non and more so ur lion seems like a fair spot. It will hopefully put a stop to the misinforming of its worth...?

Agreed ^^
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joof » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:
DaDwarf wrote:The skelebun has to be moved, but it shouldnt be moved according to trades because those are really messed up right now. But we can easily move the skele to,where it belong, with the other omg so rares. Anyways, thats for a later discussion. First the unplaced URs

Agreed ^^

I also agree. This seems to be the best solution for now
Joof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

I dont get why the skelebun has to wait to be placed if its easy to place.
There are not a lot of trades to help with the bun, or they show huge overpay.
So why not place it with other omg so rare pets for now?
It is really out of plce where it is now, people seem to wait with trading it till it is properly placed.
We can always move it again later, but for now it has to be moved up.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

SabrinaB wrote:

It is really out of plce where it is now, people seem to wait with trading it till it is properly placed.

Which OMGSRs? They're all over the list.. do you mean the dog tag tier maybe? That's what people are offering to trade for them all over the rares list swap thread (2-3 nons). I value it at 5 nons myself, but that seems like a reasonable position for now? It can always be moved again later on, and if we were wrong, the chances are that it will be that rare when we eventually get to talking about it. x'P

And I also agree about the peach, just feed it to place it with the lion. :P
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 pm

myth + destiny wrote:
SabrinaB wrote:

Which OMGSRs? They're all over the list.. do you mean the dog tag tier maybe? That's what people are offering to trade for them all over the rares list swap thread (2-3 nons). I value it at 5 nons myself, but that seems like a reasonable position for now? It can always be moved again later on, and if we were wrong, the chances are that it will be that rare when we eventually get to talking about it. x'P

And I also agree about the peach, just feed it to place it with the lion. :P

Even the lowest omg so rare tier would be more fair than where it is now.
I just don't get why we shouldnt talk about the bun while it's obviously out of place. If it's easy to place, why wait? The peach isn't even on the list yet, a few more weeks delay won't matter much.

Don't get me wrong, ofcourse the 2016 URs should be placed. But it's pretty obvious what it's going for with plenty of trades to support that.
I'd say it's time to place the UR peach and move on to the skelebun. There are plenty of trades to support the placement of the peach, if we wait another month it wont make much diffrence to what it is going for.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me